• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Those TTC for awhile.

Yes in theory baby B turns but otherwise they try and deliver breech! Yikes!
Here is my 34 week bump. Sorry for lack of pants!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps983611fd.png

what an adorable baby bump! you are all baby....or babies I should say ha.

Hi girls. Had my 34 week growth scan today, baby A approx 5lbs and baby B approx 5lb11! So growing well. Want them out ASAP but they have to cook a little longer! X

Alright! Way to go momma. You're nearly there....I feel like I have such a long ways to go. And guess what?! DH was talking about having a fourth yesterday. I nearly fell out of my chair. He said, what's the difference? After three it's all the same lol.

Also, does your country give you pregnancy weight gain guidelines? Curious how it works in the UK.

Hi girls, waters have gone at midnight. In hospital having mild contractions. Given antibiotics and steroids. I'm nervous as I'm only 34+4 but the twins are decent enough weights so I guess we will see about NICU time! I'm nervous but excited. I was so uncomfortable pregnant that I actually think it will be easier to have them out then in. Saying that they said I might not labour for days so who knows.
Moter I'm not sure about weight gain guidelines. I'm in Ireland and no one has ever said anything to me about it.
Also yeah number 4!! Xx

Babies born! Amelie 4lb10 and Willow 5lb14. Both in NICU, haven't really seen them yet,which is upsetting. Had them naturally, will update you on the story ASAP x

Oh my....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Was not expecting to see you had them already. I am so happy for you. Update when you can, I am sure you are pretty busy at the moment. So happy for you.

Amazing name choices all around!

WOAH...what he hell..ok!! Haha that birth announcement totally floored me!! CONGRATULATIONS!! And a massive well done on bringing them into the world...cant believe they are here already!

Look forward to the update!

Tina so glad you are getting poked now from your little man! Its such a wonderful feeling isnt it :) Its the only thing I will miss from being pregnant! I love lvoe love the names but also lean towards chase..it goes so well with your current boys!

AFM...scan Monday will determine if I am induced or not. I of course hope hes picked up the weight gain but on the flip side I have so much pain this time around I really hope that he comes soon. Have a lot of period cramping and uncomfy BHs going on!

xx

Yes, I love the names, especially Amelie. That would totally be on my list for a girl. Can't wait to see some pics of them.

Yes, I think that's one of the few things I will miss about being pregnant! All of the nausea, tiredness, heartburn, getting fat, and numerous other aches and pains I could leave haha. I do think that Chase flows better with the other boys names myself, but I've left it up to DH to decide. He did such a good job with Kash and we always get compliments on his name...never on Aden because its so common here. I picked Aden's name so I figure that Paul is just better at it. Though Aden really really wants it to be Chase. He's pretty adamant about it. I wonder if he would be upset if we don't name him Chase.

Oh my gosh, you're gonna have baby soon too and then it'll just be lonely me....I've got months to go yet!

Hi girls,
So a few crazy hours. My waters broke (well baby As waters!) at 12 midnight on Tuesday! I was in bed just getting ready to fall asleep and bam! They just exploded! No indication except I had been getting loads of braxton hicks for the few days before and I was just in pain everywhere!
Baby a- Amelie born at 10.48 on tues am baby B- Willow born at 11.53am!
Amelie weighs 4.10 and Willow 5.12 which I have been told is good weights for 34 weeks. They are in NICU but only for feeding and it's protocol here for a baby born under 35 weeks to be in NICU, they can come back to me at 35 weeks which Is Saturday so fingers crossed!
Birth went fairly well! First baby nice and easy vaginal delivery. Baby B suddenly turned transverse! It was nearly an emergency c.section but the dr put her whole hand inside me turned her around and pulled her out Breech whilst pulling her out by her feet her water exploded so the dr got soaked in amneotic fluid and blood but she was out in two pushes! So glad I didn't have to have a section!
Moter you will have to wait a little but we won't be going anywhere!
Sarah let us know about what the scan shows on Monday! How exciting! Xx

Oh wow, that sounds like an eventful delivery! Glad all turned out well and no section yay! Happy the twins don't need to spend much time in NICU as well. That's great news. Enjoy those babies and sending hugs and congratulations your way.

Hi girls! Babies on ward with me, home tomorrow :) x
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps6f5c5e30.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps528bc040.jpg

OH MY GOSH HOW BLOODY CUTE ARE THEY!!!!!

So glad that you are all back together and going home tomorrow!! Is it all very surreal now they are here? :D Has Bjorn seem them yet? :D Cant believe you are now a momma of 3!!!

You did such an amazing job hun carrying those precious little girlies!

Tina how are you getting on chick?

All swimming on here. Hospital tomorrow so we shall see whats happening with baby and whether I get my induction or not. So uncomfy and keep wishing for him to be here but then I feel sad that this might be the last time I get to be pregnant and so dont want him to come yet lol

Lots of tightenings and hot flashes going on. So diferent to when i was pregnant with alex!

xx

The girls are just adorable! Hope you are home now and all settled.

Sarah, I'm good here, so far everything has been uneventful. I don't even feel pregnant which of course worries me like everything worries me about pregnancy. My 20 week scan will be in about 2 1/2 weeks so if we can make it past that hurdle with an all clear sign I MIGHT be able to relax a bit.

It is pretty crazy how different each pregnancy can be. Hope you get good news at your appt. Those last weeks are really hard, I remember that part all too clear ha.

Can't believe you are so close to the 20 week scan! My 20 week scan feels like 2 days ago!
Sarah how did the scan go? Xx

Me too. I barely feel pregnant yet, it's so wierd! Sometimes I totally forget. I am so small this time, just getting a little bump but not one single person can guess I'm pregnant yet. I look like I could just have a fat belly, that iffy stage you know? People seem surprised when I mention it and that I know what I'm having too.

How are the first days with the twins going? How is it having twins in general?

That's funny you don't have a bump yet moter as it's yr 3rd! You obviously has good genes!
My bump with the twins was smaller (until I got to 30 week and exploded! I have losts 42lbs since I have had the twins! 14 more to go :/ but still it seems to be dropping off but in saying that it took ages to lose the last 10lbs with bjorn!
I wonder has Sarah had her little boy? X

Wow! How do you lose the weight so easy?! I get the first 10 lbs after birth and then I have to work like mad to get the rest off. My body just hoards fat during pregnancy and then likes to hold onto it for the first few months after too. Least that's what happened the other two times.

I don't think Sarah has had the baby yet.

No idea how it comes off that quickly as I have a wicked sweet tooth ATM and would lityealky only eat chocolate if I could! Think a lot of the weight this time was fluid! My legs and ankles were so swollen and they are now back to notmal. Also I'm pumping for two so I guess that helps with the weight loss!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"