thoughts on my chart.

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Ff was showing o day on Feb 12 cd11 until two days ago they removed my crosshairs :/

What do you lovely ladies have to say about my chart? Thank you in advance for your help.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/?i=5557994&

I hate to say it but I don't see ov yet :(
It could be coming soon, are your cycles normally long?

Lately they have been 25 days. But I used to have irregular cycles so maybe it came back.

I keep staring at my chart thinking suddenly it will tell me something different that I've just been missing this whole time. I think, by definition, I've gone insane.

I definitely don't see an O. Do you normally see a big change? I actually switched from temping orally to temping vaginally, and was able to see the O, whereas before I couldn't because my mouth temperature changed with the weather temperature! So, you might not be out, it could just be a technical flaw

Nope these are my vag temps. I had the same problem with oral. The way my chart looks now seems to be a very late o. At least I see it now.

Wow, that was a late O! That must have been so frustrating!

I don't see an O either but it's not unheard of to have an anovulatory cycle once or twice year.

Pcos sucks doesn't it? Just when I think I finally have my cycles under control it goes back to the way its been before. Well I hope not. I've went 6 months without a cycle before only to cone back using provera from the doc. I've also bled heavily for 5 straight weeks when I was in high school. Both sides of pcos are no fun. Oh how I long to have a normal cycle that stays normal.

So I'm still in this long cycle... ff probably has o day wrong again but I'm thinking possible o on april 20?

Thoughts ladies?

The very first post had my chart. Not sure why you can't see it.

I would put money on April 20th being O day, not the earlier date! Looks like a much more obvious and sustained temperature rise, accompanied by the secondary signs.

Did you get a chance to BD around then? Good luck and baby dust!

That's what I was thinking too! I hope that was o day. I'm tired of waiting for it! Thankfully we bd that day and 2 days before.

Thank you so much for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"