thoughts on my chart.

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Ff was showing o day on Feb 12 cd11 until two days ago they removed my crosshairs :/

What do you lovely ladies have to say about my chart? Thank you in advance for your help.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/?i=5557994&

I hate to say it but I don't see ov yet :(
It could be coming soon, are your cycles normally long?

Lately they have been 25 days. But I used to have irregular cycles so maybe it came back.

I keep staring at my chart thinking suddenly it will tell me something different that I've just been missing this whole time. I think, by definition, I've gone insane.

I definitely don't see an O. Do you normally see a big change? I actually switched from temping orally to temping vaginally, and was able to see the O, whereas before I couldn't because my mouth temperature changed with the weather temperature! So, you might not be out, it could just be a technical flaw

Nope these are my vag temps. I had the same problem with oral. The way my chart looks now seems to be a very late o. At least I see it now.

Wow, that was a late O! That must have been so frustrating!

I don't see an O either but it's not unheard of to have an anovulatory cycle once or twice year.

Pcos sucks doesn't it? Just when I think I finally have my cycles under control it goes back to the way its been before. Well I hope not. I've went 6 months without a cycle before only to cone back using provera from the doc. I've also bled heavily for 5 straight weeks when I was in high school. Both sides of pcos are no fun. Oh how I long to have a normal cycle that stays normal.

So I'm still in this long cycle... ff probably has o day wrong again but I'm thinking possible o on april 20?

Thoughts ladies?

The very first post had my chart. Not sure why you can't see it.

I would put money on April 20th being O day, not the earlier date! Looks like a much more obvious and sustained temperature rise, accompanied by the secondary signs.

Did you get a chance to BD around then? Good luck and baby dust!

That's what I was thinking too! I hope that was o day. I'm tired of waiting for it! Thankfully we bd that day and 2 days before.

Thank you so much for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->