Thoughts? Updated with pictures. Do you think this is positive? First timer...

rawrrasaur

Reaction score
I think I got a positive opk just now. It's cd 15. I got two today on $ tests, I'm about to go out and buy some normal ones from the store and I'll post pictures when I get home. I had a couple days of a little bit of ewcm but was getting all negative tests up until today and used my last one and looked and the line was just as dark as the control. How long would you say I have until I ovulate? Yesterday and last nights tests were stark white and this afternoon it was bright pink. I tested around noon and then again at 4pm and both were very dark.

Ok, here is a link to the dollar tree tests I took over the last week. The bottom two are from today with the bottom being the most recent.
https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/meowmix587/downsize2.jpg

And then, these are the cb tests I took last week (haven't taken one in a couple days).
https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/meowmix587/0903111748.jpg

The second photo is all the negative but the first photo I think shows a positive from today. I bought some Answer brand tests and peed on one but I think it was invalid (only the top half of the lines showed up and it took 10 mins for the urine to cross the test). So I will take one later when I have to pee again.
So what do you guys think? is this a positive opk?

So I peed on another answer and it's even lighter than the one I JUST took a couple hours ago. Could my surge have really been that fast? (possibly last night/this morning-afternoon)? Because those dollar tests were white before and got super dark and the most recent one is much darker than the control and it even came up before the control line. And it wasn't a weird test, all those tests were from the same batch.

Not that anybody is reading this.. but it looks like my surge is over. Yesterday I got a couple tests that were probably pos (same as control line) and today they are getting lighter. I might take pics later, but the dollar tests seem to fade as they dry so maybe not. My answers look pretty dark but I'm assuming that's just my negative result and if it was pos it would be much darker.

So I peed on another answer and it's even lighter than the one I JUST took a couple hours ago. Could my surge have really been that fast? (possibly last night/this morning-afternoon)? Because those dollar tests were white before and got super dark and the most recent one is much darker than the control and it even came up before the control line. And it wasn't a weird test, all those tests were from the same batch.

I could be that fast, I normally have 1 positive in my cycle.

:dust:

Not that anybody is reading this.. but it looks like my surge is over. Yesterday I got a couple tests that were probably pos (same as control line) and today they are getting lighter. I might take pics later, but the dollar tests seem to fade as they dry so maybe not. My answers look pretty dark but I'm assuming that's just my negative result and if it was pos it would be much darker.

Good luck to you hon!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"