• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

I hope it was a tragic accident and they freaked out, lied and then couldn't back out of it.
But something tells me its more sinister.
:nope:

The pic of the nan on here is :/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4482700/Tia-gran-arrested.html

Your Grandaughter is missing and your buying washing powder? Why would you be worrying about your household chores unless you had a reason to do so!!

The pic of the nan on here is :/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4482700/Tia-gran-arrested.html

Your Grandaughter is missing and your buying washing powder? Why would you be worrying about your household chores unless you had a reason to do so!!

I would need clean clothes, so buying washing powder would be a must :shrug:

The papers do have a knack for picking the most criminal looking photos don't they.

But by that point she was missing 4/5 days .. assuming that most people have a bit of washing powder?? she'd only have to 1 wash if that ... just seems odd like she had alot of evidence to do away with.

wow I dont know how people can wear teshirts etc knowing full well they are guilty!

Thats really odd....buying washing powder??????? Very odd behaviour in those circumstances! No wonder they caught her!

But by that point she was missing 4/5 days .. assuming that most people have a bit of washing powder?? she'd only have to 1 wash if that ... just seems odd like she had alot of evidence to do away with.

We do washing every single day. And if she buys boxes that size then it will be used up in no time. We used more than the suggested amount of washing powder cos we live in London, and it is a hard water area.

I don't see the washing powder thing as a big deal.
I mean, they still needed basic things to get by right?
Jeez. Guilt by washing powder.

I think tshirt wise, it helped them keep up the lie to be honest.

I read the body was found in the attic. The police are investigating the idea that it was passed through from the neighbouring property.

I think you would go into auto pilot etc. I dont know. I guess people deal with it in strange ways x

We do washing every single day. And if she buys boxes that size then it will be used up in no time. We used more than the suggested amount of washing powder cos we live in London, and it is a hard water area.

But you have a whole family including small children to wash for, there was only the gran and step grandad there.

The fact that they only found the body after taking in dogs speaks volumes.
I'd say it meant the body was hidden somewhere that the police couldn't of turned up in a basic search, floorboards, walls etc.

Oh no wait. They'd taken dogs in before. So the body must've been put there between the third and fourth search surely?

I don't see the washing powder thing as a big deal.
I mean, they still needed basic things to get by right?
Jeez. Guilt by washing powder.

I think tshirt wise, it helped them keep up the lie to be honest.

If my grandaughter was missing...it would be to hell with the washing. It would be the last thing on my mind. The only other thing would be you could understand it if it was a bid to keep your mind occupied and busy..otherwise, its odd in those circumstances.

wow I dont know how people can wear teshirts etc knowing full well they are guilty!

Shannon Matthews family did that too.

Thats really odd....buying washing powder??????? Very odd behaviour in those circumstances! No wonder they caught her!

But even if they were innocent, you have to have clean clothes. It looks to me like she went to get some fags and then picked up something else whilst she was there. I could understand a big shop being a bit :shrug: but it is just washing powder.

Shannon Matthews family did that too.

But even if they were innocent, you have to have clean clothes. It looks to me like she went to get some fags and then picked up something else whilst she was there. I could understand a big shop being a bit :shrug: but it is just washing powder.

but why would you think to buy it??? Imagine you are going out of your mind and worried sick..oh hold on i need washing powder! It just strikes me as odd.

I dont get the washing powder thing either lol???Like you would still need bog roll and stuff too lol

I dont know why the dogs didnt find it. Unless they did act strangely but police couldnt get to the area then, ie floorboards or loft :( sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->