• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

It makes you wonder if she suspected something though, she's been so lie profile all the way through. So tragic.

I dont know. When Holly and Jessica went missing, Holly's family were quite high profile, Jessica's werent. I think it is just how different people react.

Plus it is quite likely that the police thought they knew who it was from early on, and therefore pushed those people to do the press stuff so they could analyse it.

And as I said maybe she is trying to do right by her little children and figured other family could deal with the press side.

This whole thing is so sad. They were Tia's family. The people who were supposed to love, hold and support her through life. How could they :(

The 39yo is the grandparents neighbour.
Eta; It said they arrested him partly because he told police he saw Tia leave the house on Friday and other reasons buy didn't quite catch, I'm finding it hard to price this togetger as to what happened to poor Tia

Could it be the one who said they saw tia leaving the house :-(

:( someone mentioned earlier on about her being in the neighbours loft which is why she wasnt found, sounding more like a possiblity now :(

Poor Tia, and also those that knew and loved her and are innocent in all of this.

so he lied?? (the neighbour). I dont think its fair to say about the mum just yet, grief and shock hits us all in different ways.

Its all adding up now..this is terrible..makes me feel sick :-(

This gives me chills, the step grandad kept saying he wasnt the last person to see her but whoever saw her walk down the path (neighbour) was, so it was like he was trying to say about his neighbour before we knew, he said they were playing video games the night she was alone with him its possible the neighbour was there playing and he did something to her.
I feel so sorry for her innocent family members.

This is shocking!! I can't believe the Grandma has been arrested, how sick! Maybe she helped her boyfriend because she didn't want him to get in trouble.

Oh no :( The Grandama? This doesn't even bare thinking about. I can't get my head around it at all. The Step Grandad looked shifty anyway so no surprise there but I just can't understand a Grandama's motive, not even for covering for him :( poor Tia :(

This is shocking!! I can't believe the Grandma has been arrested, how sick! Maybe she helped her boyfriend because she didn't want him to get in trouble.

They must believe she was involved not just covering as it is on suspicion of murder where as the neighbour is on suspicion of assisting.

They must believe she was involved not just covering as it is on suspicion of murder where as the neighbour is on suspicion of assisting.

I know she said that she was on a night shift, so that is her alibi but maybe the police had followed up and realised that she wasnt in work at all. Also i am also guessing that police would have checked their phone activities aswel. But atm without a statement from the police, it is all speculation.

At the beginning before they found Tia and they were talking about her, they said she had two younger siblings. I cant remember what age one of them is, but one is a boy and he is 2. It makes sense about the loft in the neighbours house but OMG how could a gran do that??? What kind of world was that girl living in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->