• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

How do you get a body into the loft on your own?

shes only 12, I imagine it'd be quite easy for a grown man.

shes only 12, I imagine it'd be quite easy for a grown man.
There is speculation that the body could have been moved to a neighbours loft. Bare in mind at the age of 12 I was 5ft2 and weighed nearly 9 stones. Such a horrible thought.

I dont think we will know anymore till post-mortem or he says what happened. Until then, its just speculation x

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19223080

2 other arrests have been made

ETA - I don't think the woman can be the Grandma. We know how much the Daily Mail love speculation and have detailed teh age etc of the woman arrested but haven't in any way linked it to be the Grandmother... so if they haven't I doubt the age can be her age IYKWIM? Wouldn't take a genius to link it to being her if the age was right

ETA (AGAIN) - Just managed to find her age. She is 46 confirmed on another news site so def could be her :( xx

Only the grandparents have been arrested i think, 39yo looks like a miss print? as it dont say the grandfather was arrested just being questioning on suspicion of murder so i guess they meant him in that article as we know he has been arrested.

Only the grandparents have been arrested i think, 39yo looks like a miss print? as it dont say the grandfather was arrested just being questioning on suspicion of murder so i guess they meant him in that article as we know he has been arrested.

Nope it is two other people arrested. So three in total :thumbup:

Just watching sky news and it has been confirmed that the grandma is arrested in connection with the murder.

https://news.sky.com/story/971313/two-more-people-arrested-over-missing-tia

Seems to give some better detail than the DM..... I think people are automatically assuming it's the Grandma

Also, the 39 yo male hasn't been arrested on suspicion of murder, but "on suspicion of assisting an offender"

Nope it is two other people arrested. So three in total :thumbup:

Oh ive just seen a 39yo has been arrested on suspicion of assisting the offender.... wow.

https://news.sky.com/story/971313/two-more-people-arrested-over-missing-tia

Seems to give some better detail than the DM..... I think people are automatically assuming it's the Grandma

Also, the 39 yo male hasn't been arrested on suspicion of murder, but "on suspicion of assisting an offender"

I've been watching sky this morning and i just heard that the grandmother has been arrested.

Yup, the grandmother has been confirmed as the murder suspect. I feel so so sick right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->