• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

He has been found and arrested on suspicion of murder.

https://news.sky.com/story/971196/tia-stuart-hazell-arrested-after-manhunt

It just crossed my mind that the body found in the house might actually be the missing mother? something doesnt add up to me

No mother would go away "to get away from it all" so either she's involved in the murder or she's dead too x

another theory is that the mother knows and has fled out of fear of him. Something definately isnt adding up

If he went out with the mother first maybe she knew he was dodgy,doesn't excuse her at all. The body has been confirmed as a twelve year old girl so not the mother....

If he went out with the mother first maybe she knew he was dodgy,doesn't excuse her at all. The body has been confirmed as a twelve year old girl so not the mother....

Oh right

well she's either involved or dead too IMO x

The police informed the mother - Natalie of her daughters body being found this afternoon so they must have known where she was.

Where are you getting this info? It's not on Sky news x

Think it was the guardian online that i was on.

https://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/10/tia-sharp-body-stuart-hazell

I was watching sky news earlier and an emphasis was put on the fact that Tia's bedroom was searched as it normally would. I'm wondering if it is possible that they found the body in her bedroom.

I read somewhere that they took away a duvet for forensic examination. I find it strange that they didnt find the body when they looked the first time. Maybe it was concealed at that stage? seemingly it wasnt found in any outbuildings or beneath anywhere in the house so it must of been easily found??? Sounds sooo strange. How on earth could they have moved it without being seen! Sounds like the police have some serious questions to answer!

I wouldn blame the police just yet, I dont think they were even looking for a body right away!

Such a sad end to an awful story :( R.I.P Tia x

When Scotland Yard made a statement earlier the mentioned searching the house four times. Suggests that the body was moved there recently, or Tia was not dead during the week

How tragic if she was still alive during the week as it raises the question that if found earlier she could have been saved? :( Such a sad thought really.

I would doubt she was moved there if that's the case I'd imagine she was still alive and then killed :( I'm not 100% on thinking he acted alone I think another member of the family might no more then seems all the focus has been on the gparents.. what about the mother seems very odd.

It does seem very odd about the mother...but the police knew where she was and told her they had found her daughters body this afternoon...so its not like she did a runner. Maybe the press are embellishing it all.

...oh and lets not forget..she has two other young siblings to take care of. I think Tia had a little brother that was two and another one..not sure of his/her age but they were a lot younger than her.

This is so so sad.

There is so much speculation at the moment, I think everyone is wanting/needing to know the truth (although I don't want to hear the details as I'm sure it'll be sickening) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->