Tick Tock Tick Tock..there goes my biological clock!

Welcome Tas, sorry for your losses. I hope they are able to tell you what happened. Please keep us updated.

Ummm... Amos, you are 13DPO??? When will you be testing? Just peeked at your chart and it looks really good!

I LOVE SASSY! I'm 35 and don't feel old, but definitely feel sassy.

Yeah- I am 13 DPO but this was a cycle of not really trying so.....I have tested the past 3 days and it's negative. I thought I had pretty good symptoms until I realized the progesterone I started taking was causing them! DUH! Next cycle it's ON though!!

Amos, I can totally relate. Are you doing progesterone cream? Suppositories? The first month I used the cream I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. Sore boobs, super high temps, loads of creamy cm, longer LP. Then AF came. I was shocked. I mentioned it to my acupuncturist and she was like, "oh it sounds like the progesterone was working." Damn! LOL!

Well, at least now we know! You are so on for next cycle if this one isn't yours!!

I am 29 so dont know how u feel regarding age, but i do knw how u feel regarding feeling empty with no baby and i just wanted to say that altho i lose hope sometimes, even at my age, that my ex boss had her son when she was 46yrs old and my aunty had her son at 44 so although your plan of being a mother is taking longer than u hoped, please dont give up. It can happen and does happen ;-)

Have a nice birthday on wednesday and i hope by your next bday u are either pregnant or got your baby in your arms xxx

Amos, I can totally relate. Are you doing progesterone cream? Suppositories? The first month I used the cream I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. Sore boobs, super high temps, loads of creamy cm, longer LP. Then AF came. I was shocked. I mentioned it to my acupuncturist and she was like, "oh it sounds like the progesterone was working." Damn! LOL!

Well, at least now we know! You are so on for next cycle if this one isn't yours!!

Oh yes- progesterone suppositories and OMG my boobs are killing me!! I don't remember them hurting this bad when I was pg and taking it. Is it because I am not pg and maybe don't need it or something? I mean- DAMN.

Hey Africa- how are you doing hun?

Yes Yes and Yes... I can certainly feel the clock ticking.. I am 36 now and I was approaching 35 when I had my son and it was pretty scary at the midwife visits with all the increased risks etc when you get older...... I cant imagine what my stats will be like next time.

I hope to have another baby by my 37th birthday and then we will see....

Just wondering if you can buy the progesterone cream without a prescription... My LP seems to be so variable for the most part it seems to be 11 days or a wee bit higher but i have had it under 10 days on a number of occasions and dont know if that is what caused my losses. I never bothered having any investigations done as I had a baby in between. I will see what happens next time if I ever manage to conceive again.

Goddess, in the US you can buy the cream without a prescription. I was told to take Emerita Pro-Gest by my acupuncturist. I can find it in health food stores and alternative pharmacies. You can also buy it online. I found it here at Amazon.

It has definitely helped me with my LP. I've gotten up to 13 days from 9-10 days.

Amos and I were just playing this game on another thread!:haha: I will be 42 in a couple of months, 4 mcs in 8 months, well maybe five we will see how this one pans out! But I wont be giving birth at this rate till Im 43+, bring it on Mother Nature, I can handle it!

Goddess- the progesterone will definitely regulate your LP. Like Heart said- you can get it in the US without a prescription, but mine actually came from the doctor- it was in suppository form.
Wanna- I guess I should finally share my age, huh? I don't think I ever did- I am 37 but act and feel like I am 22. Now if only my old eggs would start acting the same!!

Don't they say the best things in life are worth the wait? And that like good wine we are all matured beautifully, well rounded and full bodied in my case! LOL:flower:

I am still waiting for baby no 1 and have m/c 4 babies:cry: and the ticking is deafening now... I am 38 and Hubby is 37 (my toyboy LOL). I have finally persuaded him to take Wellman vits for his swimmers and I am hoping that they will be in full racing order when we can TTC in July!:happydance:

I am definately with Omi as well... why can't the Good Wine Club (for those of us old enough to know what a good wine tastes like... and because we all occasionally enjoy a good whine LOL) have our own forum! Maybe it should be the Golden Whine Club instead LOL :haha:.... sorry I am in a wierd mood and have a strange sense of humour... was meant as a joke and not offensively!:hugs:

Maybe it should be the Golden Whine Club instead LOL

:rofl: That's really funny Padbrat!! :haha:

Hello everyone. I have just turned 41 and have had 3 m/c in the past 16 months. Waiting on my results from St. Marys in London. I am not giving up yet!!

And neither should you Patboy!! :) Good luck with the results, hope they find domething easily treated and also, sorry about your losses..

Omi xxx

Oh yes- progesterone suppositories and OMG my boobs are killing me!! I don't remember them hurting this bad when I was pg and taking it. Is it because I am not pg and maybe don't need it or something? I mean- DAMN.

Hey Africa- how are you doing hun?

Hi Amos! i have been asking after you in one tubers. iv missed u:hugs:
I am ok. Gearing up to O but taking it in my stride this cycle. Was so upset last time af showed, cant go thru that every mth again.
Off to London 2moz with dh for his 30th so cnt wait!:happydance:
Glad u are ok. come by one tubers. We are all rooting for amy as she is goin thru a worrying time right now xxx

Padbrat- Golden Whine Club!!! I love it!
Welcome Patboy but sorry for your losses :(
Africa- I assumed no one had been posting in One Tubers since I havent gotten my usual notices about it. Weird!!! I wondered where you all went!!!

Well ladies
i think some of u might know me-hi Amos so glad you r back!! I am 41 one m/c in feb oh 31 was going through an ' it will never happen' stage until I read all of this and its gave me hope. I am cd12 so lots of homework coming up!! what does everyone do to help ttc. I am having acc plus chinese herbs, evening primrose oil 3000mg per day, fish oils, pregacare, folic acid and just started kelp again. All my blood tests came back ok so why AM I NOT PG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
sassy club sounds good to me!!
P S if your lp is ok is there any benefit in taking progesterone? MY lp is 13/14 days but i get pms symptoms at cd 20 onwards and in my head thats my hormones already droping off ready for period-maybe i am just mad!!
sorry for rambling xx

Ladies I have read a report into mc where for couples who had reccurent mc for three months took a good pre conception tablet, 1000mg vit c and 1000mg of linseed daily. the results were very good. we have been taking the pre conception and vit c, going to ask about the linseed tomorrow at hospital tomorrow x

Hi Glitterqueen!!! There's one of my Golden Oldies/Sassy/Golden Whine Club members!!
I do know that not only does progesterone help with your LP but it also aids in the implantation of the baby. So it can never hurt to be on it- at least that's what my doc has said.

Tas- when you say pre-conception tablet- what is that exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->