Tick Tock Tick Tock..there goes my biological clock!

Happy anniversary Pad. And I echo what Heart says. It WILL happen!!! Go ahead and drink that wine- it's 9:00 am here so drink some for me. People here would think I was an alcoholic if I drank it myself right now LOL

Amos, it's only 7:15 am here so, I'd be more of a lush than you! Padbrat, have a little for me too please! :wine:

hi ladies i love the idea of planning to concieve that is so positive!!!!
mamabel i was 41 in april so my eggs are 41 years young too honey!!
padbrat congrats on your anniversary and you and your hubby will make fantastic parents never doubt that my battling buddy!!!!
its great to see so much positive attitude it keeps me confident that we will get our bfps!!! x sylv x

Heart Tree you are a star.... will be... I like it. Thank you.

Wine was lovely... a good glass of American Zinfendel!

Heart, Amos and my one and only Battle Bud Sylv.... you all make me cry... but good crying...maybe it is the wine... should just have another glass just to check if it is the wine or not... and I have to have some for Amos and Heart - friends across the pond! LOL

.... padbrat wanders off to the kitchen with wine glass in hand, wiping the tears and thinking how lucky she is to have you all...:hugs:

Heart, Amos and my one and only Battle Bud Sylv.... you all make me cry... but good crying...maybe it is the wine... should just have another glass just to check if it is the wine or not... and I have to have some for Amos and Heart - friends across the pond! LOL

.... padbrat wanders off to the kitchen with wine glass in hand, wiping the tears and thinking how lucky she is to have you all...:hugs:

You are so sweet! Wipe those tears and have another glass, you deserve it. I feel lucky too! We'll all get through this together babe! :hugs:

your making me well up here!!! i think i might have to go and get a bottle of something to join you sassy girls!!!
so now we have decided that we should have a forum and chosen a great name for it what do we do to get it started? x sylv x

I think I may have just entered the TWW, so forgive me if I only have a cyber drink for now!

Sylv, I'm wondering if maybe we should all petition the administrators for a new forum. Maybe if they get enough requests they'll take us seriously.

i think thats what we should do but how do we start it? x sylv x

Didn't Omi write to the administrator? We need to ask her what she did. I'm off to do a bit of work right now, but can ask when I'm done. Or, if one of you ladies could give a shout out to Omi and ask, that would be great. I'm soooo into this!

me too honey!!! will give her a shout see if anything has happened x sylv x

Awww Padbrat- I am pretty sure it's us and not the wine cause we are just fantastic chicks LOL. Now if you had started slobbering on about how much you love us and all, well that would be the wine. HAHAHA....
Heart- 2ww wait huh?? Can't wait for you to test!! Listen at me- if I can't get pg right now I want someone else to!!!!

Oh Oh Oh.... am excited .... come on admin give us our own forum!!!:happydance:

(Padbrat gets all hyper jumping up :dance:and down in excitment and spills wine down self....)

It is def because we are all fabby chicks Amos.... can't wait for you to test Heart.... come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bfp:

We should all have jobs on this new forum... I vote as follows...

Padbrat - forum spokesperson (as I do most of the whining)

Amos - President... because she is American and you all have Presidents

Heart - Vice President... again, see above ref: American Politics

Omi - Secretary because she is sooo organised and gets everything going

Sylv (Minty Peas) - Treasurer because she is a Mum and so is responisble enough to hold all of the money if this forum had any money.... which it doesn't...but never mind!

So all in favour say Aye.... Aye says Padbrat... committee passed! Hooray!!

Ok... maybe this wine is making me far too over excited.... step away from the wine padbrat.... step away from the wine....:drunk:

Wine is gooooood! Lol! Im not gonna advocate bad behaviour (what, Moi? never, lol!)But i thought you should all know that even if you do partake in the occasional glass you really shouldn't beat yourself up over it.

First time i found i was pg was the first week of January and you can imagine i was like 'gulp'! Spoke to Dr who said not to worry as baby doesn't hook into you blood supply until week 5 and lives of 'period' before that and that blood is all filtered by your liver anyway so it doesn't get any bad stuff from you. Otherwise, its more for health reasons and thats totally understandable. However, i find life too short to deprive myself particularly as Ive been doing this for quite some time now, so im like, hey, ho! :)

About the petition; i went to the top of the front page and in there is a thread on how to contact admin. I went down to the bottom of that page where it say contact us and wrote my thingy. I definitely think its a great idea, particularly to have a whole section devoted to golden oldies such as us (i only thought of over 35 ttc at the time) which includes ttc, pregnancy and parenting. Having said that i still haven't heard didley..i do know they're quite busy though. Also, read the thread as there might be a better way to contact them - in fact, contacting a moderator in particular is better than mass emailing them as apparently this is bad practice and no one quite knows who will answer or if all did, iukwim?

Good news is i had a peak on the cbfm today, as we dtd last night im still on track :wohoo: Hubby turned in his swimmers for analysis yesterday too so all in all, life is good and feel full of PMA!!! :)

:hugs: to all, Omi xxx

OMG Padbrat- you made me cackle so loud it woke up my babies (furry babies)
Omi- YAY for peaks and YAY for the horizontal mambo!!!!
I still have not seen AF's face and it's starting to piss me off. I know for a fact I'm not pregnant, so come on with it. I never should have started the progesterone this month because now it is stretching out my LP like nobody's business.

Padbrat, you are hilarious! Drunk maybe. Hilarious definitely. I'll be VP since that means I can just sit back and let the President do all the work!

I'm not sure if I'm in the TWW yet ladies. I got a positive OPK 2 days ago and a rise in temp today. If I have 2 more high temps, then FF will say I Ov'd yesterday. I have to wait 2 more days to confirm ovulation. Thanks for the words of encouragement though!

Omi, thanks for the bit about drinking. I have a couple glasses of wine a week and feel ok about it. During the TWW, I do tend to refrain, but might have one or two during that time. YAY for your peak and DTD!!! YAY for PMA!!

Ok, I'll try to contact a moderator. The only name that I remember right now is Wobbles. Should we pick one to petition?

im upfor being the treasurer but not sure about being a responible adult!!!
loving this banter with the ladies and just shows that we are sassy confident women who will get their bfps. the only one i know is wobbles so think we should start there what do you think girls? x sylv x

Ha ha ha... have just read back and I sound like such an alcoholic... I am not really... I am just celebrating my anniversary because I am on my own with my furby Blaze!:happydance::happydance:

And I am very excited!

Omi... I am so glad I voted you as Secretary because already you are sooooo on it and getting stuff going!!!!! :thumbup: And hooray for peaks... I hope your OH swimmers do their job!!! :winkwink:

Heart... sending PMA by the bucketload for a BFP :kiss:

I know I am gonna be reading this back tomorrow with a horrible hangover... but I get to see my hubby and celebrate tomorrow so I don't care.... ha ha ha... hear that world I don't care because I have had some wine, been happily married for 10 whole years and have a top bunch of cyber mates here!!! :hugs::thumbup:

Hoorah for PMA, healthy eggies, strong swimmers, doing the dirty dance and blooming wonderful BFPs!!! :dance::yipee::rofl::headspin:

(Padbrat sits down and wonders if the rare sunshine seen in the UK today has affected her head)!!! LOL:awww:

Wobbles, is good as she's head honcho i believe. But i don't wanna write it, thats all, LOL!!

Maybe starting a thread and spreading the word so that we have lots of people signing up. Oh, and you don't have your own people running it im afraid (doesn't mean we cant have a set-up but..) B&B still run it as per usual although if they need help they might look for someone to be a moderator and that case we could suggest someone in the petition. I think the more people we have requesting this the more clout we have. Better not come across like 4 crazies (no offence, and im incl in that one, btw), lol! Just my thought..

What do you ladies think?

Amos/Padbrat- Ive got 2 furbabies, one is my avatar Mango (he's a teenager there but still does crazy stuff! LOL!) The other is his brother Myszka..he's the opposite, quiet and reflective not likely to sleep on your face at 5 am..groan, lol!

Heartree - if that's you in the avatar you're one hot chick!! :) Also, very jealous you live in Berkeley. Went to San Fransisco on the weekend once when lived in LA. It was lovely and felt so civilised compared to Hollyweird, you know :haha:

Oh, and in case i didn't make it clear before..i lurve wine :wine: hick! :haha:

There's my 2 pence/ cents :)

:hugs: Omi xxx

Omi, I'm loving that you just called us crazies! I take no offense whatsoever!

Yes that's me in the pic on my wedding day. I worked out like crazy to fit into that dress LOL! Thanks for the compliment, my hubby would agree with you. I've lived in San Francisco for years until I got pregnant and we needed more space. We moved to Berkeley specifically for the bean that was to never be. But it is nice here and I still work in SF. It is a very civilized place to live. I love the culture here. Very open minded.

Mango is adorable!

Yes, maybe we should start another thread/petition. Should the President do this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->