Tick Tock Tick Tock..there goes my biological clock!

pregnacare conception is a good one as it has all the effective things in it to aid conception and help to balance hormones x

Padbrat- Golden Whine Club!!! I love it!
Welcome Patboy but sorry for your losses :(
Africa- I assumed no one had been posting in One Tubers since I havent gotten my usual notices about it. Weird!!! I wondered where you all went!!!

I think it messed up a bit when they split it into groups and buddies rather than all on one page...:wacko: be nice to see u back there ;-)

xxx

pregnacare conception is a good one as it has all the effective things in it to aid conception and help to balance hormones x

I am on that as well... makes your wee go bright yellow! :haha:
and have Hubby on Wellman as well, just to make sure the swimmers are fighting fit LOL

How about the Sassy Golden Whiners? :happydance:

Ps Tas... thinking of you... let me know how you get on!

Hi another sassy golden whiner here :haha:

I'm 40, DH is 46, and my biological clock is clanging loudly!!! I had a m/c in March, and atm have to wait until after I have a hysteroscopy and possible d&c to check for fibroids/polyps before we can ttc again, even if this happens within the next 3 weeks as it's supposed to (doubt it with the nhs) I've worked out that I will be 41 when I have a baby :wacko:

I'm classing the hysteroscopy as my dusty old cobwebby uterus getting a jet wash and scrub out :haha: It will be sparkly and new......maybe I can trick it into believing it's 10 years younger haha!!

hi ladies i think the name is perfect sassy golden whiners!!! its great that there are so many of us not willing to give up just because of our ages to me its just a number!! lots of baby dust to you all x sylv x

just realised its mamabels birthday today happy birthday honey!!!! x sylv x

Hey Minty!!! Missed ya buddy! How are things with you??:flower:

Happy Birthday Mamabel!! xx:hugs:

Amos... what do you think of the name Sassy Golden Whiners??? I reckon it is a keeper!:happydance:

hi padbrat im doing good i got my af after 16 weeks!!!! so im feeling like i can try again im so happy honey. how are you honey? im loving the name by the way and sassy is a great alternative for old i hate that word!! x sylv x

OP, keep your chin up! One of my best friends is 41 and just found out she is pregnant after 5 months of trying. She is newly married and they were only using opks to predict ovulation. She has multiple sclerosis and was just getting ready to go to IVF as she can't be off her drugs too long. Lo and behold, she is pregnant! 14 weeks now and the baby looks perfect :)

Good luck!!!!!!!!

hi padbrat im doing good i got my af after 16 weeks!!!! so im feeling like i can try again im so happy honey. how are you honey? im loving the name by the way and sassy is a great alternative for old i hate that word!! x sylv x

16 weeks???!!! OMG! What a nightmare! I am still waiting for mine, but have been warned it could be a doozie! Are you get straight back to TTC? I am hoping that I get AF out of the way this month, go to Consultant Appt on 1st July and then start trying again... well, that is my master plan anyway... oh and have got to move as well around Jul/Aug... but hey ho, you know, just getting back to normal and going with the flow!
Is my 10th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday and Hubby is away (as always) LOL, but at least I will see him Friday, so is better than nothing!
How is your daughter doing now?

Sassy Golden Whiners sounds good to me!! My husband needs to join that club because he has been a big ol whiney butt today!!!! Not to mention he is definitely Golden...(meaning old!!)

Hi everyone, Well, it's the end of my birthday today, and I'm so glad I checked in to read this post. It's nice to not be getting old alone. The only problem I have with this post is that I still seem to be older than most of you!!!:growlmad: Oh well... I guess that just makes me the most 'mature' out of the group, right?

I love the idea of a forum for us, and can live with the 'sassy whiners'. Hah! However, I do have two kids already, so I'm more saggy than sassy at this point. :haha: I'm sure you wouldn't want us to be called the "Saggy Whiners" ouch! Pretty funny though.

More seriously though, one thing I have noticed about us....we are all planners. What about a forum for "Planning to Conceive". Rather than trying/hoping/prayingdesperatelytoconceive, we seem to be a group of mature women who will research information, reach out to networks, gather resources, and then make it happen. And I think 'planning' to conceive implies more of an inevitability that we will indeed conceive and successfully carry...rather than relying on the precariousness of chance. What do you think? I really do love the idea of an older-not-old women's forum for this, as I notice that I tend to avoid the posts of younger gals (no offense meant anyone) and relate a bit more to those in a similar situation. I imagine the younger gals feel the same.

Let's keep this idea going with the forum-powers-that-be!

Also, it was nice seeing you all in one forum. Thanks for chatting and checking in. Did you see how many people lurked?! We must have a strong following of those who are reading along, but not posting quite yet. How great!

Everyone have a beverage in honor of my 41-year-old eggs today!

Mamabel- hope you had a great birthday! The great thing about the forum would be that no one really has to be older than the others. We just all know we are "Sassy" and no need to discuss just how "Sassy"!!!!

Hope you had a good birthday Mamabel! You are 41 years young and so are your eggs. I like the idea of Planning to Conceive. You definitely hit the nail on the head for me at least. I'm a HUGE planner. And I love to research things. And right now, my obsession is conception. I also like the idea of being sassy. The name of the forum doesn't matter so much to me. I would just like to be represented, especially if teens are. I too love the younger ladies, but find myself gravitating more towards the women more in my age group. I would love a central place for us all to share and support each other.

I'll have that drink for your 41 year young eggs!

Heart tree I have to agree I am also a huge planner and I like to research everything....
Its nice having a place to discuss these issues with people who understand.

However, I do have two kids already, so I'm more saggy than sassy at this point. :haha: I'm sure you wouldn't want us to be called the "Saggy Whiners" ouch! Pretty funny though.

Everyone have a beverage in honor of my 41-year-old eggs today!

:rofl: omg 'saggy'....yep that's me....after breastfeeding that is :haha:, and my tummy saggy and stretchmarked......mmmm attractive!! hahaha!

Hope you had a lovely birthday chick, I will raise a mug of decaff in your honour, that's as racy as my beverages get these days xx

Your eggs are a year younger than mine, funny never thought I would be happy to be 41, but I would love that year back just to have a bit more time! Happy Birthday hun, hope you had a good day!:hugs:

I will def raise a drink to you 41 year old eggies... and a cheer for them to do their thing! LOL

It is my 10th wedding anniversary today and hubby has been away for the last 2 weeks ... won't see him til tomorrow just for the weekend and then he is away again for 2 weeks. Feel sorry for him that in 10 years of marriage I have only given him angels. He would make a wonderful Dad.:cry:

Sorry, getting a bit maudlin... so will go forthwith to the kitchen, pour a nice big glass of wine and enjoy the sun for a few hours! It is a rarity here in the UK:haha:

I will def raise a drink to you 41 year old eggies... and a cheer for them to do their thing! LOL

It is my 10th wedding anniversary today and hubby has been away for the last 2 weeks ... won't see him til tomorrow just for the weekend and then he is away again for 2 weeks. Feel sorry for him that in 10 years of marriage I have only given him angels. He would make a wonderful Dad.:cry:

Sorry, getting a bit maudlin... so will go forthwith to the kitchen, pour a nice big glass of wine and enjoy the sun for a few hours! It is a rarity here in the UK:haha:

Padbrat, happy 10th anniversary hon. I need to make a small correction to your post...You husband WILL make a wonderful Dad. And you WILL make a wonderful mother. It WILL happen. I'm into this idea of putting positive ideas out into the universe as I'm hoping the positivity will come back to us. Enjoy your glass of wine kitten.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->