TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

Oh and disregard the writing on the newest one....My 4 year old came in and went to grab them and I guess it got turned around and I didn't see it before I wrote on it...bahaha...I screamed at him "Don't touch that! Mommy peed on it!!" He thought it was hilarious...he is a boy after all!!!
:rofl: hahahahhahahahaahhah dont touch that mommy peed on it lol he will be peeing on little bits of paper haha

oh no just whent for some bedroom fun with oh and lets just say WHAT A WASTE of lots of little swimmers he couldnt controll himself lol ah well probibly get my smiley opk on friday :/ lol

oh no just whent for some bedroom fun with oh and lets just say WHAT A WASTE of lots of little swimmers he couldnt controll himself lol ah well probibly get my smiley opk on friday :/ lol

Lmao, happens to the best of us!!!

Oh and disregard the writing on the newest one....My 4 year old came in and went to grab them and I guess it got turned around and I didn't see it before I wrote on it...bahaha...I screamed at him "Don't touch that! Mommy peed on it!!" He thought it was hilarious...he is a boy after all!!!
:rofl: hahahahhahahahaahhah dont touch that mommy peed on it lol he will be peeing on little bits of paper haha

He better not put 2 and 2 together and start peeing on my sticks!! :haha:

:rofl: haha or even worse put 2 + 2 together, pee on your sticks and then get a pos lol now that would be just wrong haha

:rofl: haha or even worse put 2 + 2 together, pee on your sticks and then get a pos lol now that would be just wrong haha

That would be horrid!:haha: I guess then I would know that they are faulty!! I thought about that and went into my bathroom and hid them cause he is a nosey little bugger sometimes!!

That would be horrid!:haha: I guess then I would know that they are faulty!! I thought about that and went into my bathroom and hid them cause he is a nosey little bugger sometimes!!
awww haha he'll probibly just make his own then haha
the last one looked pretty much positive to me are you testing tomorrow?
Im useing digis this month no smiley yet but i always get a pos on cd10 so that will be friday :)
hope you have been bd'ng

awww haha he'll probibly just make his own then haha
the last one looked pretty much positive to me are you testing tomorrow?
Im useing digis this month no smiley yet but i always get a pos on cd10 so that will be friday :)
hope you have been bd'ng

I will probably test again around 8 p.m. and again in the afternoon tomorrow. We have been going at it for the last 5 days now...Gosh I'm tired!! :sleep:

Glad to hear everybody is on track, I would say that last OPK looks good! Went and had my blood drawn this afternoon....now i just have to wait....grrrrr I still kind of have some hope that maybe I'm just a freak of nature, but I'm expecting a negative.

Glad to hear everybody is on track, I would say that last OPK looks good! Went and had my blood drawn this afternoon....now i just have to wait....grrrrr I still kind of have some hope that maybe I'm just a freak of nature, but I'm expecting a negative.

Boo :growl: Waiting SUCKS!!! Lol, Fx'd it's your :bfp: but if not, don't forget there is always next month, and also don't forget that since you are late for AF you could have ovulated late and ARE pregnant but just still very early! PMA PMA!!

:wacko:Good luck Mrs. S!

It is getting ugly on the boards tonight! Lol

Noticed that! Tried to make it better, made it worse :dohh: so hiding out in here for now! Hope they close that thread, tempers are beginning to run high!!!

On a lighter note, her is my OPK from today and yesterday, nearing a surge I do believe!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0677-1.jpg

Top one is yesterday, bottom is today!

Noticed that! Tried to make it better, made it worse :dohh: so hiding out in here for now! Hope they close that thread, tempers are beginning to run high!!!

On a lighter note, her is my OPK from today and yesterday, nearing a surge I do believe!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0677-1.jpg

Top one is yesterday, bottom is today!

That looks good! Dollar Tree? Lol. I don't think there's any smoothing the other thread over. Hiding here for awhile. Why can't people just disagree and accept that someone else may have a point? Lol.

Yup, for now until my IC's come, did Answer strips last month and they are just weird, even the very dark positives only show positive on the outside of the line IYKWIM, these dollar tree ones always do great for me, and I can always see a clear build up in the line.

With my luck I'll surge tomorrow and won't even get to try my IC OPK's EVER, or till next month :haha: whichever comes first :)

Yup, for now until my IC's come, did Answer strips last month and they are just weird, even the very dark positives only show positive on the outside of the line IYKWIM, these dollar tree ones always do great for me, and I can always see a clear build up in the line.

I used the answer strips, HATED them. I blame them for why I'm so lost at the moment. I couldn't ever tell if it was kinda positive, positive, or negative. Unless the doc calls with a bfp I'll be investing in some digis. DH might strangle me if he sees the cost, but I'm done analyzing lines for now. I really wish our town would get a Dollar Tree, sometimes a small town can be irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->