TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

Good morning everybody, or at least its morning for me! This thread has made me laugh more than i have in awhile. I'm loving all the sillyness. Id love it if our toenails turned blue when we were fertile, it'd save so much time and money! or better yet they turn pink when we were pregnant! I have no idea what is going on with my body but that doesn't mean I can't have fun so I decided to bust out a new outfit last night...it was a complete success ;-) I will dedinetly be keeping that one for later. I've got to say you know your OH really loves you when he doesn't even snicker at your hilarious looking, bright red, sunburned chest!

Its cd36 over here in limbo, getting pretty tempted to call the doc, but i might just wait until cd43 if at doesn't show since that is the longest cycle I've ever had. I called our pregnancy care center and they only have the urine tests, which makes sense since they are pretty small (small town)

Hope evrybody has a fantastic Wednesday! I also appologize for any grammar mistakes, this was all typed from my phone and I don't catch all of my typos sometimes.

Happy Hump Day to you too! If CD43 has been a normal for you before, I would probably save my $90! Lol. Congrats on the new outfit success and plz keep us posted on your job prospect!

Right here from Ebay, and I just checked to copy and paste this and their ALREADY shipped with a tracking number!! You can get any mixture you want to, so it's a good deal.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...897&var=410026904354&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sweet Baby Jesus!! 100 HPT's for less than $20!! MUST.STOP.MYSELF!!!! lol

hey ladies :) no smiley opk yet but i shouldnt get it until friday so its gona be a fun weekend lol
i have used the one step before but didnt find them easy to read the opk line never goes quite as dark as the test line i used them along side digi's and did them twice a day so i just use digis now they were £11 with free shipping and i have 3 frer left from last month i got 4 frer for £10 bargin lol but i will not use them for a few weeks yet hehe

Sweet Baby Jesus!! 100 HPT's for less than $20!! MUST.STOP.MYSELF!!!! lol

:rofl: Ok, that was just hilarious...although I was thinking the same thing!!!

Well....I broke down and called up the doctor.:dohh: I have to wait and hear back from a nurse first, but I am sure she will approve it. It's going to cost a pretty penny but it will be worth it for my sanity...and if it comes back negative I am running out and buying a bottle of Mascato and enjoying my evening!!
43 days was a really weird cycle, and I have my suspicions about an early m/c because I got a really faint line on a frer and had a heavy period with a lot of clots. All of my other ones were shorter by a pretty large margin. I just want to know one way or another, I figure a blood test wouldn't be wrong at this point in my cycle. I'm itching to buy some more opks and hpts but I want to make sure I will need them!

I NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!

Ok so I did another OPK cause I of course have had EWCM the last 3 days and today been cramping...I don't usually ovulate until the 13th...Am I early...check these out and tell me that I am NOT about to ovulate....for real....ARGH! I know it's not a positive but it is dark as hell! https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/KnineWife/2011-06-08115604.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/KnineWife/2011-06-08115434.jpg

Someone help me before I go pee on the whole damn bag of them!!!:wacko:

Oh and disregard the writing on the newest one....My 4 year old came in and went to grab them and I guess it got turned around and I didn't see it before I wrote on it...bahaha...I screamed at him "Don't touch that! Mommy peed on it!!" He thought it was hilarious...he is a boy after all!!!

The bottom one does look super close! I would BD for sure just in case!

Oh no doubt...last night though was kinda sore. I guess from doing it every night! lol

Lol, DH is wanting to do it every night too, but from everything I've read I'm afraid it will do more harm than good! So I'm trying to hold him off to every other night until I get a + OPK.

Lol, DH is wanting to do it every night too, but from everything I've read I'm afraid it will do more harm than good! So I'm trying to hold him off to every other night until I get a + OPK.

I have heard so much differing info on that one too; I thought it was if your guys sperm count was ok, the BD everyday was ok?

Well that's what I thought too, but I found this website (which after much searching I can't find again!) and it had information relative to a mans age, DH is 33, and it says it takes up to 48 hrs for a man his age to produce good quality sperm after ejaculation.

I have heard so much differing info on that one too; I thought it was if your guys sperm count was ok, the BD everyday was ok?

I've read the same things, we BD every day for awhile last month but went to every other day for a bit too. I've read that the count does dip, but not by enough to impact your chances of conceiving. Who really knows anyways...

Oh Sweet Jesus! I've been doing this wrong too? LOL

Lol, there is NO wrong way I wouldn't expect!! I've just been trying FOREVER so I think of every little thing, I think unless you've been trying for a year or so with no success that you shouldn't even worry about such things!

Lol, there is NO wrong way I wouldn't expect!! I've just been trying FOREVER so I think of every little thing, I think unless you've been trying for a year or so with no success that you shouldn't even worry about such things!

I've been on and off BCP since my DD was born; it would seem that being drunk and on the pill is the only way I can get knocked up! :wacko: Lol. We know I can get pregnant, but can't seem to make them stick- which is why I think I test so early...just to have that one moment, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->