TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

I started using TCOYF charts along with my FF chart and I also have a text app that sends me a text when my "fertile" window opens..lol And I got the text yesterday that my window was open yesterday and for the next 5 days...TCOYF says that I am fertile tommorrow until the 15th, FF doesnt say much other than "fertile" because I have had EWCM for the last 2-3 days which isn't normal for me. We are just gonna BD every day and see what happens...Not gonna symptom spot except what it asks me for in my chart....I do so much enjoy peeing on those OPK's everyday...lol

Edited to add...This is all weird to me as I don't normally ovulate early and accordingly to my usual cycles this is early for me. Maybe it's just a preview of the next few days...

I am beginning to think that I have too many tests, charts, and apps going. Lol. In the end, if it doesn't all align, which one do you follow?:wacko:

I am thinking that I will stick to what FF tells me. I guess. Honestly it all has me confused as hell!:dohh:

I noticed that you have a military DH as well. Does he ever look at you like you've lost it when you try and discuss TTC, lol. I think they only way mine gets it is if someone shouts orders at him, lol. :wacko:

I started using TCOYF charts along with my FF chart and I also have a text app that sends me a text when my "fertile" window opens..lol And I got the text yesterday that my window was open yesterday and for the next 5 days...TCOYF says that I am fertile tommorrow until the 15th, FF doesnt say much other than "fertile" because I have had EWCM for the last 2-3 days which isn't normal for me. We are just gonna BD every day and see what happens...Not gonna symptom spot except what it asks me for in my chart....I do so much enjoy peeing on those OPK's everyday...lol

Edited to add...This is all weird to me as I don't normally ovulate early and accordingly to my usual cycles this is early for me. Maybe it's just a preview of the next few days...

I am beginning to think that I have too many tests, charts, and apps going. Lol. In the end, if it doesn't all align, which one do you follow?:wacko:

I am thinking that I will stick to what FF tells me. I guess. Honestly it all has me confused as hell!:dohh:

I noticed that you have a military DH as well. Does he ever look at you like you've lost it when you try and discuss TTC, lol. I think they only way mine gets it is if someone shouts orders at him, lol. :wacko:

OMG! YES! He would roll his eyes! It's funny he is like 2 different people..one at home and one at work. I have seen "work" Keith and boy he is super mean and scary but he is the boss so he should be. lol At home I am the boss so sometimes I shout at him to know I mean business! :haha: I have finally found something that will peak his interest in all this stuff...He LOVES charts, graphs and crap so I started showing him my stuff so he finally gets it. He is just so hardcore/strict (work wise) and I told him we are taking that approach to TTC and I think he gets my dedication to it now.

What branch of the military is your dh? Mine is Air Force. He is a Master Seargent. (E-7) He is a K-9 police officer and has been for the past 16 years. He is the kennelmaster for K-9 (boss) of Security Forces at our base.

So not only is he career military and totally hardcore he has that police mentality as well..which equals totally fierce :haha:

Good Morning ladies! OPK is not positive today like I'd thought, boo, guess I'll just keep testing (once) every day till I catch my surge, why can't my toenails just turn BLUE or something when I'm fertile so I'll know?

Oh and found out what happened to the apartment, older brother was teaching little sister how to drive, she has her permit, parked in a space and went to back out, didn't put the car in reverse, hit the gas-hit the building! I'm going to try to get a picture later and put it up so ya'll can see!

OMG! Wouldn't that just be FAB! Would be so much easier for sure. I am waiting to take another OPK today. Took 2 yesterday and they pretty much look the same as the one the day before. BOO!

DH says it is kinda creepy that I keep the OPK's... I told him that I need to keep them for comparison! lol

OMG! Wouldn't that just be FAB! Would be so much easier for sure. I am waiting to take another OPK today. Took 2 yesterday and they pretty much look the same as the one the day before. BOO!

DH says it is kinda creepy that I keep the OPK's... I told him that I need to keep them for comparison! lol

Lmao, I think I have everything I've ever peed on in my little drawer, but it's mine so no one else see's. If someone did they would think I'm nuts for sure!

Good Morning ladies! OPK is not positive today like I'd thought, boo, guess I'll just keep testing (once) every day till I catch my surge, why can't my toenails just turn BLUE or something when I'm fertile so I'll know?

Oh and found out what happened to the apartment, older brother was teaching little sister how to drive, she has her permit, parked in a space and went to back out, didn't put the car in reverse, hit the gas-hit the building! I'm going to try to get a picture later and put it up so ya'll can see!

That's both awful and really funny! I did learn today that the digi OPK is not as sensitive as the Answer or FR ones. So they are good to catch the beginning and the digi for the peak, if you catch it. Lol. And 50% or greater on the test line is considered positive.

OMG! YES! He would roll his eyes! It's funny he is like 2 different people..one at home and one at work. I have seen "work" Keith and boy he is super mean and scary but he is the boss so he should be. lol At home I am the boss so sometimes I shout at him to know I mean business! :haha: I have finally found something that will peak his interest in all this stuff...He LOVES charts, graphs and crap so I started showing him my stuff so he finally gets it. He is just so hardcore/strict (work wise) and I told him we are taking that approach to TTC and I think he gets my dedication to it now.

I think the military makes men need charts, lol. Think about it, when's the last time you got in the car with your DH without having to have the whole dammed trip mapped out first, along with length of time all of your stops will take, and an ETA of returning home. Lol.

i have only started ttc this month and with all the nerves and anxious waiting it has been the longest month of my life and im still not due af till 20th

What branch of the military is your dh? Mine is Air Force. He is a Master Seargent. (E-7) He is a K-9 police officer and has been for the past 16 years. He is the kennelmaster for K-9 (boss) of Security Forces at our base.

So not only is he career military and totally hardcore he has that police mentality as well..which equals totally fierce :haha:

Oh wow, you've got in coming from both ends! Lol. Mine is Army infantry; he's IRR right now. After his deployment he's using the GI Bill to finish his MBA. We both have political science degrees, but are on two different ends of the political spectrum, so things are lively in our house, to say the least. Lol

i have only started ttc this month and with all the nerves and anxious waiting it has been the longest month of my life and im still not due af till 20th

Welcome & wishing you the best of luck!

Just ordered a batch of IC's, OPK IC's, the last batch I bought were ALL positive, so I'm hoping this is a better brand, not to mention it is waayyyy cheaper than the OPK's from the store! Now I just hope they get here before I surge! :)

I think the military makes men need charts, lol. Think about it, when's the last time you got in the car with your DH without having to have the whole dammed trip mapped out first, along with length of time all of your stops will take, and an ETA of returning home. Lol.

EXACTLY...GPS and with the GPS on his phone...I tell this fool ALL.THE.TIME..."I know where the crap we are going..we don't need that mess" But men...with their gadgets...My dh is a total tech nerd too and loves to research new stuff...Drives me batty!!! :haha:

Oh wow, you've got in coming from both ends! Lol. Mine is Army infantry; he's IRR right now. After his deployment he's using the GI Bill to finish his MBA. We both have political science degrees, but are on two different ends of the political spectrum, so things are lively in our house, to say the least. Lol
Thats really cool! I can only imagine what it is like at your house...probably a little like mine...loud and spirited... here is us..Hardcore police/military man with a mouthy, opinionated, loud wife!!! :haha:

Just ordered a batch of IC's, OPK IC's, the last batch I bought were ALL positive, so I'm hoping this is a better brand, not to mention it is waayyyy cheaper than the OPK's from the store! Now I just hope they get here before I surge! :)

I ordered some new ones from opktests.com ( I think that is it..found it in the thread "what pregnancy tests do you use") They are in Canada..super cheap and shipping is only $2.50 no matter what you buy!

AFwife- trust me, it all drives me nuts sometimes! Lol. One of my friends used to tell me, if you wanted to meet the "simple" guys in the military, go Army Infantry. Sometimes I think she wasn't kidding, lol.

Good morning everybody, or at least its morning for me! This thread has made me laugh more than i have in awhile. I'm loving all the sillyness. Id love it if our toenails turned blue when we were fertile, it'd save so much time and money! or better yet they turn pink when we were pregnant! I have no idea what is going on with my body but that doesn't mean I can't have fun so I decided to bust out a new outfit last night...it was a complete success ;-) I will dedinetly be keeping that one for later. I've got to say you know your OH really loves you when he doesn't even snicker at your hilarious looking, bright red, sunburned chest!

Its cd36 over here in limbo, getting pretty tempted to call the doc, but i might just wait until cd43 if at doesn't show since that is the longest cycle I've ever had. I called our pregnancy care center and they only have the urine tests, which makes sense since they are pretty small (small town)

Hope evrybody has a fantastic Wednesday! I also appologize for any grammar mistakes, this was all typed from my phone and I don't catch all of my typos sometimes.

I ordered some new ones from opktests.com ( I think that is it..found it in the thread "what pregnancy tests do you use") They are in Canada..super cheap and shipping is only $2.50 no matter what you buy!

I got 30 ovulation and 20 hpt for $8.99 w/ free shipping. Brand is "one step" not sure I've ever heard of it but it was a hell of a deal, so I will review them (probably harshly :) ) later!

I got 30 ovulation and 20 hpt for $8.99 w/ free shipping. Brand is "one step" not sure I've ever heard of it but it was a hell of a deal, so I will review them (probably harshly :) ) later!

Where did you get those from? I think I ordered 50 HPT's for $13.99 and $2.50 shipping so I thought that was a pretty good deal!!

I have been ordering from Amazon, but the Onestep brand is normally what I buy. I really like them. As long as you know what you are looking for, they're fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->