TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

hey mammag were back again :) im right there with ya too i go on holiday in10 weeks time so im gona take it easy until after my hol i really wanted to be past the 12 week mark so now that cant happen im just gona chill now i ovulate in 8 days time so not long to go but i certinly will NOT be spotting symptoms for the last 3 months i have had every symptom possible only one ive not had is pissed period and bfp :(
so for my input in this thread this cycle will be just support and general chatter lets have a giggle this time and be rebelious lol lets be naughty and bully the witch hahaha

Nice to see you again! So tell us about the holiday you have planned....:flower:

Hey girls! I traipsed my behind over here to join everybody! I want to keep updated on everybody and do my best impression of a cheerleader, hehe
I am still in limbo, no af but no bfp either. After having a morning fraught with anxiety, and lots of therapeutic crying I am feeling better. I've managed to accept that what happens will happen and I need to chill out a bit. In other words...take it easy! I might invest in some of the yes/no opks since my cycles are so wonky but other than that we will just coast along this month. Good luck to all of our girly group!
We have this can of powdery after shower stuff and it made me think of "baby dust", so I labeled it accordingly! DH thinks I've lost my marbles...he's probably right, but I thought it was funny!
Here is a picture of it:
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x406/cwgirlup/th_101_1280.jpg

I saw your other thread earlier and I am sorry that you had such a rough morning. :hugs: But, I am really glad you found your way here!

Ha okay I meant trying NOT to symptom spot! Hello Freud!!

:haha: I did the same thing this morning, typing on facebook I wrote "baby" instead of "back".

Dachsundmom- Thank you for all the support, you guys are all I really have and know exactly how this feels. This group of girls has really been helpful to me. I've been known to let my emotions get the best of me at times. I hate to be the needy whiner in a group so from now on its positive thinking and lots of cheer-leading coming from my computer! SO...GIVE ME A "B"...GIVE ME A "F"....GIVE ME A "P"! BFP! BFP! hehehehe

Chillin' like viilains, I like it! I'm so not feeling chill, though....I'll work on getting there. I'm due for the witch, and she's taking her sweet-ass time this month. As soon as she shows, some whiskey should do wonders to chill me the eff out. :haha: A drink, some advil, and a movie tonight, I think. Bring on a big, overblown popcorn flick.

Ha okay I meant trying NOT to symptom spot! Hello Freud!!

:haha: I did the same thing this morning, typing on facebook I wrote "baby" instead of "back".

Dachsundmom- Thank you for all the support, you guys are all I really have and know exactly how this feels. This group of girls has really been helpful to me. I've been known to let my emotions get the best of me at times. I hate to be the needy whiner in a group so from now on its positive thinking and lots of cheer-leading coming from my computer! SO...GIVE ME A "B"...GIVE ME A "F"....GIVE ME A "P"! BFP! BFP! hehehehe

You are in no way a needy whiner, lol! I wish I could show my emotions so easily; I am envious of people who can. So we'll all just sit here together and what happens, happens. :thumbup:

Chillin' like viilains, I like it! I'm so not feeling chill, though....I'll work on getting there. I'm due for the witch, and she's taking her sweet-ass time this month. As soon as she shows, some whiskey should do wonders to chill me the eff out. :haha: A drink, some advil, and a movie tonight, I think. Bring on a big, overblown popcorn flick.

CD3 here and celebrated with margaritas at my alumni picnic!:wacko:

Excellent! :drunk: That sounds lovely. It's finally warm and sunny here, I've got the windows thrown open, my neighbor has some sassy Dolly Parton blasting, and all the evening wants is a margarita with some chips and salsa!

Excellent! :drunk: That sounds lovely. It's finally warm and sunny here, I've got the windows thrown open, my neighbor has some sassy Dolly Parton blasting, and all the evening wants is a margarita with some chips and salsa!

Sounds perfect! I am relaxing about it this month as much as I can. There are things I can do to try and speed up the process of a BFP, but I can't force it; it's time to enjoy what I have now- it's not as if I can get this time back, lol!

I'd like to join you guys. I'm tired of symptom spotting. Will just be charting BBT since I've never done it yet for a full cycle. It's just the last 5 days of 2WW that kills me!!!

I'd like to join you guys. I'm tired of symptom spotting. Will just be charting BBT since I've never done it yet for a full cycle. It's just the last 5 days of 2WW that kills me!!!

Nice to cyber meet you! We'll keep you sane for those last five days, if you help me stay sane for the rest, lol. :hugs:

Nice to cyber meet you! We'll keep you sane for those last five days, if you help me stay sane for the rest, lol. :hugs:

:haha: will do! i'm just happy i can drink this weekend! weather has finally warmed up. time for the patio. :happydance:

Hey girls! I traipsed my behind over here to join everybody! I want to keep updated on everybody and do my best impression of a cheerleader, hehe
I am still in limbo, no af but no bfp either. After having a morning fraught with anxiety, and lots of therapeutic crying I am feeling better. I've managed to accept that what happens will happen and I need to chill out a bit. In other words...take it easy! I might invest in some of the yes/no opks since my cycles are so wonky but other than that we will just coast along this month. Good luck to all of our girly group!
We have this can of powdery after shower stuff and it made me think of "baby dust", so I labeled it accordingly! DH thinks I've lost my marbles...he's probably right, but I thought it was funny!
Here is a picture of it:
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x406/cwgirlup/th_101_1280.jpg

:thumbup: I love it!!! Very cute! :flower:

hey mammag were back again :) im right there with ya too i go on holiday in10 weeks time so im gona take it easy until after my hol i really wanted to be past the 12 week mark so now that cant happen im just gona chill now i ovulate in 8 days time so not long to go but i certinly will NOT be spotting symptoms for the last 3 months i have had every symptom possible only one ive not had is pissed period and bfp :(
so for my input in this thread this cycle will be just support and general chatter lets have a giggle this time and be rebelious lol lets be naughty and bully the witch hahaha

Nice to see you again! So tell us about the holiday you have planned....:flower:

im off to barbados :) its a 9 hr flight tho so was worried about being in very early stages altho i read different things about flying before 12 weeks pg :/

im off to barbados :) its a 9 hr flight tho so was worried about being in very early stages altho i read different things about flying before 12 weeks pg :/

Your vacation sounds wonderful! I too have heard different things about flying, but I think it is like everything else, take it with a grain of salt- if your doc says it's ok to fly, then go fly! Lol. We will always hear stories of someone, who knew someone, who did something...but in the end, we have to remember, that these are not the majority....just be reasonable and all will be fine!

So, I'm not temping every single morning, I will closer to O though, and I'm not going to temp for most of my 2ww, I'm going to OPK obviously cuz I O so randomly, but I'm not going to take them like crazy, my surge always lasts an entire day so once a day is PLENTY, and I swear I'm not going to test early. I'm just going to temp at 12 dpo when my temp usually drops and if it's still high I'll test THEN!

Anyone else going to try NOT to obsess so much?

Hi Hun, This is what I did this past cycle and BFP!!
I didn't temp, I didn't even use OPKs. Just BD every other day and relaxed. I didn't obsess about it like I usually do.
I didn't think that I was really even pregnant.... took a test at 13dpo and BAM! BFP!

Good luck to you!!

I'm trying to chill out...but I am in major bitch mode right now so maybe if I can get past that then I might try and chill. lol I'm here though so that's a start right? lol

HI!!! I got off for the day yesterday and everybody showed up!!! I'm sorry the witch is being a witch Mrs. S :( :hugs: and I don't think your a winer, but it doesn't even matter if you DO, cuz we're allowed to do that here! We're among friends. Yay for the Holiday Wannabe! I'm one of those perma-vacationers, live on the beach in Florida, so I don't really go on Holidays, but I would love to go the mountains or something. I'm waiting for the witch to leave, she's draggin it out a bit this month.

Welcome! Hopefully we can all relax and have some chilled out, relaxed eggies this cycle. BTW I love your avatar, Eeyore is my favorite character!

so happy to be fully done with ovulation and etc... im just reading for testing to be over bc i know its gonna be bfn. next month ill only bee using cbfm thats all but idk if ill even do that im about to take another break and just make love every other day..

So, I'm not temping every single morning, I will closer to O though, and I'm not going to temp for most of my 2ww, I'm going to OPK obviously cuz I O so randomly, but I'm not going to take them like crazy, my surge always lasts an entire day so once a day is PLENTY, and I swear I'm not going to test early. I'm just going to temp at 12 dpo when my temp usually drops and if it's still high I'll test THEN!

Anyone else going to try NOT to obsess so much?

Hi Hun, This is what I did this past cycle and BFP!!
I didn't temp, I didn't even use OPKs. Just BD every other day and relaxed. I didn't obsess about it like I usually do.
I didn't think that I was really even pregnant.... took a test at 13dpo and BAM! BFP!

Good luck to you!!

Yay for hope!!! It's gonna work for ALL of us ladies!!!
Think Positive-Pee Positive!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->