TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

I'm 4 dpo today and I think I may just go hibernate so the 2ww isn't so long........

No symptoms tho! Last cycle I had every symptom in the book............decided not to do that this cycle!

FX'd for everyone! :flower:

No need to hibernate! :flower: Besides, if I don't see you on this board, I would just stalk you on the other one, lol...:happydance:

Hi there! Can I join please.

I am going to be taking a laid back ish approach this month. I will still be temping (it was only my first month temping last month so I need to collect more evidence yet), however I will not be recording the temp on FF each morning and spending half an hour analysing it. I will record it on paper then update it on FF at the end of the month.

I will be doing internet cheap OPK's (again for evidence only), but the most important thing is that I will not be symptom spotting - it gets me each month.

I'm looking forward to having a few jars this weekend!

:thumbup:

im not checking my temp, im not even using opk, im going to have regular sex and test at the end of the month, if i dont come on my period. there is more to life than everyday obsessing over babies. it was making me ill. i could of swore i had every symptom in the book, and i started to ''feel'' and ''know'' i was pregnant, but i werent. ive had enough heartbreak over bfn, so now im gonna take it in my stride. it will happen when it will happen. i still will continue taking my clomid.

I am taking a Clomid free cycle this month as well. I had blind spots as one of the side effects and it really scared me. Driving made me very nervous. Best of luck!:flower:

Good Morning Ladies! Af is finally gone I think (fx'd don't wanna jinx it!) so now I just gotta start with the BD'ing and hope for the best! Still am not temping, and haven't even bought an OPK yet!

hello there ladies, im now on cd5 so tomorrow i will be entering my fertile period as i ov on cd11
so this time next week i will be back in the dreaded tww.
Ive missed 3 of my folic acid :( and i cant decide if i should buy some more opk's as i always of on cd11 but knowing my luck if i didnt buy any i would ov on a diferent day :/ but then again we have both made a deal that from tuesday we will bd everyother day, oh has also agreed that i can go buy him some loose boxers and throw away the tight breifs lol but oh has always hated taking about ttc and always thought it would just happen first time but last night he said hes scared that we will never have kids :( so now its my turn to be the one to chill out n tell him it will happen when its our turn :)
any one else ov next weekend?

hello there ladies, im now on cd5 so tomorrow i will be entering my fertile period as i ov on cd11
Ive missed 3 of my folic acid :( and i cant decide if i should buy some more opk's as i always of on cd11 but knowing my luck if i didnt buy any i would ov on a diferent day :/ but then again we have both made a deal that from tuesday we will bd everyother day, oh has also agreed that i can go buy him some loose boxers and throw away the tight breifs lol but oh has always hated taking about ttc and always thought it would just happen first time but last night he said hes scared that we will never have kids :( so now its my turn to be the one to chill out n tell him it will happen when its our turn :)

I will be taking OPK's, I have to though as I ovulate so freaking randomly, I don't know what causes it but I O'd on CD 11 two cycle ago and would be over the moon if I did again this cycle so I could just get that part out of the way!

My fertile period should start next Saturday, but IDK for sure. Not testing for anything this month, lol.:happydance:

Looks like taking it easy is going well with everyone! I'm not using my opks (yet lol) and we've found this cycle way more fun already! Just dtd when we feel like it! :) xxx

Hey wanabeamama, I'll be entering my fertile period next weekend, so I'll be right behind you. My DH also actually started asking me questions if I've been doing research about getting PG since it hasn't happened yet. He didn't want to know anything about it and now all of a sudden he was interested in the cycle days and wanted to know when's the best time to BD. I was very surprised!!! I guess it gets to the point if it doesn't happen, the guys start getting curious about what's going on. If it doesn't happen soon for us, I think eventually he'll also get to the point that your OH is in right now. :hugs:

Hey wanabeamama, I'll be entering my fertile period next weekend, so I'll be right behind you. My DH also actually started asking me questions if I've been doing research about getting PG since it hasn't happened yet. He didn't want to know anything about it and now all of a sudden he was interested in the cycle days and wanted to know when's the best time to BD. I was very surprised!!! I guess it gets to the point if it doesn't happen, the guys start getting curious about what's going on. If it doesn't happen soon for us, I think eventually he'll also get to the point that your OH is in right now. :hugs:
awww bless our oh's lol hes been asking loads of questions today like ok when we gona have sex what days and so on lol he also said he wishes we started trying sooner :( and said he really didnt think it would be this hard aww

ok ive just ordered my smiley face digi opk's should be here tomorrow :)

Hey again ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the big O! My O day is tomorrow and the hubby and I have bd the past 2 nights hoping a little swimmer is going to stick around :) Good luck this cycle!!!

Hey again ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the big O! My O day is tomorrow and the hubby and I have bd the past 2 nights hoping a little swimmer is going to stick around :) Good luck this cycle!!!

Hi there! Glad to see you found us!

Hi girls! Been at the pool all day swimming, just takin it easy! Lol :) Hoping I'll O early again this month so I can get this 2ww under way!! Still staying away from the BBT and haven't peed on anything!!! *Grace pats herself on the back*

ok a quick question....... I just got loads of clear streachy cm af only ended yesterday ????? Dont remember seeing that before?
Oh i just whent and bought a naughty school girl outfit and some baggy boxers for oh lol

Hey ladies, been lounging around the pool today and trying to relax. AF is still being a witch and hasn't showed up. Today is the day that my phone's application that helps me track my cycles says I should start, so far nada. I'm even wearing white to tempt the witch to show up. Still getting bfn results, I've got plentiful ewcm but no other symptoms of either af or a bfp. So I'm just relaxing and seeing what happens next.

Hoping all of you are having a fantastic day! I'll check in a little later, but now I've got to go pick up one of my fur-kids from the groomer!

ok a quick question....... I just got loads of clear streachy cm af only ended yesterday ????? Dont remember seeing that before?
Oh i just whent and bought a naughty school girl outfit and some baggy boxers for oh lol

Awesome! What a great idea to make BD more fun.

Good morning girls-

Well, I as all about taking it easy, until I peed on an OPK this morning...something just didn't feel right yesterday. I am only on CD7 and the darn thing was positive. Now I am very confused. CP is high and open- this is nuts!

So for all of my experts friends, does this mean I am entering the TWW early and is my anticipated testing date, the date AF is expected or is it earlier now?

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

It sounds like you are ovulating early, do you have ewcm? How long is your usual luteul phase? Mines 13 days so if I ovulated today my af would be due on 21st June so ovulating earlier bring your af earlier. But fx'd you wont get your af :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"