TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

So far everybody is sounding nice and relaxed:thumbup: Yay!
~Wannabeamama- A vacation sounds wonderful! I wouldn't worry too much about flying, I've heard both sides and if it were me I wouldn't be too concerned. I hope you have a fantastic time and have lots of fun!

Well not much has changed over here, still in limbo. I'm getting excited for next weekend, DH and I are going on a couple's getaway with our church for a 3 day weekend. Although I have a funny feeling the evil witch is going to show up and ruin all of our "alone time". Oh well though, we will still have fun at the resort and the zoo.
Sounds like everybody is having some nice weather, it is supposed to reach 101 today...uhg! I'd like the witch to just show up so I can make up a batch of margaritas and hang by the lake.

Have a great day everybody!

~Wannabeamama- A vacation sounds wonderful! I wouldn't worry too much about flying, I've heard both sides and if it were me I wouldn't be too concerned. I hope you have a fantastic time and have lots of fun!

Well not much has changed over here, still in limbo. I'm getting excited for next weekend, DH and I are going on a couple's getaway with our church for a 3 day weekend. Although I have a funny feeling the evil witch is going to show up and ruin all of our "alone time". Oh well though, we will still have fun at the resort and the zoo.
Sounds like everybody is having some nice weather, it is supposed to reach 101 today...uhg! I'd like the witch to just show up so I can make up a batch of margaritas and hang by the lake.

How long has it been since you LMP Mrs.S? Did you O for sure? If you did a blood test and possibly provera may be in order to jump start your cycle.

i cant wait until the end of the month we wil be staying at my aunts house all week while she is away she has a big nice pool.. cant wait to use it lol.... this weekend is so boring and hot we have nothing to do because my aunt has invited family that we dont get along with so we wont be swimming... this weekend is gonna suck cant wait until MONDAY.. its almost 100 here in tn... lol.. we are thinking about going to nashville shores or something next weekend

How long has it been since you LMP Mrs.S? Did you O for sure? If you did a blood test and possibly provera may be in order to jump start your cycle.

LMP was May 3rd. I was pretty sure that I did O on the 17th but I've had my doubts since then. My cycles are irregular so I had to rely on my ability to read the OPK, an averaged number for my cycle length and my body changes to catch it. It's all still a bit fuzzy to me, I have no idea what is going on in there. So I've decided that if I don't see the witch after Monday I will be making a call to my doctor and requesting a blood test. Until then I am trying to distract myself as best as I can, like I said I am kind of in limbo.

I'm trying to chill out...but I am in major bitch mode right now so maybe if I can get past that then I might try and chill. lol I'm here though so that's a start right? lol

Easier said than done, lol. I think my poor DH really took the brunt of it two nights ago! Here's a :hugs:!

Yeah, our DH's probably do deserve some kind of medal for putting up with us Crazy TTC'ers! Lol, mine doesn't help much though, he starts asking about 1 dpo if I think I'm pregnant yet! Lol. He gets the brunt of my super bitch mode too often :)

Mammag- I am liking the new attitude, lol! hopefully AF will dry her sorry ass up soon...you make me miss FL so much; granted I was in Orlando, so the world revolved around The Rat,aka Mickey Mouse, but I still think of it as home.

Mrs. S- I am jealous of your couples' weekend; it sounds fab!

Girls, it's going to be a good month...no matter what happens, we are not out- we're just taking our time, lol!

It is going to be a good month! We GOT this girls!!!!

Mammag- I am liking the new attitude, lol! hopefully AF will dry her sorry ass up soon...you make me miss FL so much; granted I was in Orlando, so the world revolved around The Rat,aka Mickey Mouse, but I still think of it as home.

Mrs. S- I am jealous of your couples' weekend; it sounds fab!

Girls, it's going to be a good month...no matter what happens, we are not out- we're just taking our time, lol!

Dachsundmom, I had to chuckle at your response to mammag. DH and I are Disney freaks (to put it mildly) and one of our biggest dreams is to spend two weeks at Disney World with our kids!:haha: We are actually plotting our next three trips to Disneyland now, although I am kind of hoping that I won't be able to ride Space Mountain when we do go :winkwink:

DH was being so amazing last night, he talked with me for a good hour about what all is going on which is really out of the ordinary for him to be so interested. I do feel bad that he has to put up with a truckload of crazy on a pretty regular basis. I should go get a little trophy made up for him...hmm it's a thought. They really are champs putting up with all that we throw at them.

The first time I went on Space Mountain I didn't know what it was, lol. Suffice to say I was very shocked when everything went dark and my head snapped back for the blast off! My favorite Disney movie will always and forever be The Little Mermaid and I absolutely love Classic Pooh!

The first time I went on Space Mountain I didn't know what it was, lol. Suffice to say I was very shocked when everything went dark and my head snapped back for the blast off! My favorite Disney movie will always and forever be The Little Mermaid and I absolutely love Classic Pooh!

:haha: Space mountain is one of my favorites, especially at Halloween time when it turns into Ghost mountain. I can't even begin to pick a favorite movie, I love all of them for different reasons. Little Mermaid is one of the greats, can't wait to see the new Little Mermaid ride they just opened up at D-Land! I too love Classic Pooh, Eeyore is my favorite character though. When we go to Disneyland I wear my Eeyore ears from the time we leave the hotel room until we return! I can't wait to see the new Pooh movie they are doing, it looks fantastic.

*I've just got to add something that DH just told me and, quite frankly, makes me want to strangle something. Two more people I know are pregnant, both of them are into drugs and hardly ready to support a child, heck one of them doesn't even know who the father is. I feel bad for thinking that, but I just want to scream! Here we are, a financially stable, ready and willing couple and these two girls get pregnant completely on accident....grrr...grumble...grumble...not fair...OK I feel a bit better now that I let that out.

Can I join this group? I've been trying to take the laid back approach lately but it would be nice to have some friends to go through it with :)

*I've just got to add something that DH just told me and, quite frankly, makes me want to strangle something. Two more people I know are pregnant, both of them are into drugs and hardly ready to support a child, heck one of them doesn't even know who the father is. I feel bad for thinking that, but I just want to scream! Here we are, a financially stable, ready and willing couple and these two girls get pregnant completely on accident....grrr...grumble...grumble...not fair...OK I feel a bit better now that I let that out.[/QUOTE]

That really makes it tough! It's hard not to think like that, I did it today when I watched a mother with two young children pull her cigarettes out of their diaper bag and proceed to light up...then she gave each kid half a candy bar and a Mt. Dew, lol. However, I keep telling myself, it is not mine to judge (even tough I secretly do it in my head anyway), lol.:flower:

Yeah, our DH's probably do deserve some kind of medal for putting up with us Crazy TTC'ers! Lol, mine doesn't help much though, he starts asking about 1 dpo if I think I'm pregnant yet! Lol. He gets the brunt of my super bitch mode too often :)

Mine is that way too or he will ask a question, I will answer it then when we talk about something else he will ask me the same exact question. ARG! Today I really let him have it! I told him it really pisses me off cause it seems like he doesn't listen to anything I am saying. I said if you really give a shit about this then how about listening to my answers when you ask me a question! :dohh: Poor guy just has a bad short term memory and I sometimes forget that!!! lol

:haha: Space mountain is one of my favorites, especially at Halloween time when it turns into Ghost mountain. I can't even begin to pick a favorite movie, I love all of them for different reasons. Little Mermaid is one of the greats, can't wait to see the new Little Mermaid ride they just opened up at D-Land! I too love Classic Pooh, Eeyore is my favorite character though. When we go to Disneyland I wear my Eeyore ears from the time we leave the hotel room until we return! I can't wait to see the new Pooh movie they are doing, it looks fantastic.

*I've just got to add something that DH just told me and, quite frankly, makes me want to strangle something. Two more people I know are pregnant, both of them are into drugs and hardly ready to support a child, heck one of them doesn't even know who the father is. I feel bad for thinking that, but I just want to scream! Here we are, a financially stable, ready and willing couple and these two girls get pregnant completely on accident....grrr...grumble...grumble...not fair...OK I feel a bit better now that I let that out.

I love Disneyland and The Little Mermaid too!!! I love most of the Disney movies but that one is my favorite. Eeyore is also my favorite pooh character.

They've opened up a Little Mermaid ride!! Exciting! I'll have to go back. I was at Disney World last year and I loved it.

I completely know how you feel Mrs.S. I had an aquantince who got PG by accident and wasn't ready so she had an abortion. That really bugged me. I was thinking why wasn't it me who got PG instead of her! ](*,). There's my litle rant for the day.

I'm 4 dpo today and I think I may just go hibernate so the 2ww isn't so long........

No symptoms tho! Last cycle I had every symptom in the book............decided not to do that this cycle!

FX'd for everyone! :flower:

Hi there! Can I join please.

I am going to be taking a laid back ish approach this month. I will still be temping (it was only my first month temping last month so I need to collect more evidence yet), however I will not be recording the temp on FF each morning and spending half an hour analysing it. I will record it on paper then update it on FF at the end of the month.

I will be doing internet cheap OPK's (again for evidence only), but the most important thing is that I will not be symptom spotting - it gets me each month.

I'm looking forward to having a few jars this weekend!

I think thats the best thing to do, its hard to be relaxed and soooo easy to become obsessed, I am 9dpo and its all I think about! All my friends say 'it will happen when you least expect it' but I think one or two months of obsessing is ok-ish, it has helped me understand my body...but at the same time I wish it would stop talking to me!
Good luck to you all!

im not checking my temp, im not even using opk, im going to have regular sex and test at the end of the month, if i dont come on my period. there is more to life than everyday obsessing over babies. it was making me ill. i could of swore i had every symptom in the book, and i started to ''feel'' and ''know'' i was pregnant, but i werent. ive had enough heartbreak over bfn, so now im gonna take it in my stride. it will happen when it will happen. i still will continue taking my clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->