Tightening/Contractions - Braxton Hicks?

BabyNo.1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im 21 weeks on Tuesday and today have been having lots of tightenings/contractions in my tummy. I have googled and these seem to be Braxton Hicks but do seem a bit early.

Any one else had these? Had about 6/7 today and wondering if I need to worry.

Thanks
xxx

nope sorry i cant tell you, i think its normal to start around now. But im not sure what the feel like, i might of had one but i cant remember im not sure! google it!

I had one around 15 or 16 weeks, it was not painful my tummy went rock hard and I was told to lay down and take it easy. I personally have not had once since then as they make me tooo sketchy... I would of course call your OB/midwife, lots of luck sweetie.

I had one at the beginning of the week. My tummy went solid, it didn't hurt, just felt uncomfortable. It only lasted a few seconds and then baby gave me one hell of a kick!

Did yours make bubs more active???

I get these every day somedays more than others, iv had them from around 15 weeks too nothin to worry about, but if you have loads in a hour then ring ur midwife :)

i ended up in hosp at 19 weeks with the tightenings, docs told me it was braxton hicks, i get a few a day now, but as long as your not bleeding, and they arent regular, or you've had loads within an hour, then i wouldnt worry too much...just rest thats the best thing to do

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->