time to get organised - Emmy's wedding 20th July 2013

:rofl: 2 large boobs, and thank you hun, the weight loss is mainly for ttc reasons, but it's making me feel better in myself already

Not going away for the weekend now :nope: The lady who was going to be doing my hair trials has got a kidney infection so I didn't think it was fair of me to still go over there if she's ill. So we're going to rearrange it for in a few weeks time when I can nab the car off Chris for the weekend instead of going on the train lol

Awwh thats a shame,hopefully she will be better soon! Yeah it does make you feel good to lose weight, even if its just 1lb you start to feel better. Stick with it - give me a shout if you need to whinge about wanting to stuff your face - I know that feeling lol! I do have a night off every week though :) xx

Aww that's a shame about your weekend away. But driving is so much better than trains :thumbup:

That's what I'm thinking as I won't need to worry about breaking their thank you pressies, or smashing my bottle of raspberry vodka (we were going to have a bbq and few drinks), or missing my connecting train :D

I went running off yesterday to follow them on twitter (already have them on facebook) but i was too late!

Aww thats a bit gutting but atleast you'll be able to rearrange for in a few weeks, and not having to get the train is always a bonus :)

Awwwww no :( I'm gutted nobody else on here got there in time :(

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed, but it definitely does work out better for me to go in a few weeks time :)

Mum's worried that I'm going to be let down by this friend of the family and that I'll have no one to do my hair and makeup. So she wants me to practice my makeup to how I like it and then we'll get my brother's gf to help me with my hair. It's a bit frustrating as it means I can't search for foundation until a month before the wedding (at the very least) as I seriously tan easily :dohh:

This gives you an idea of how dark I can go, and this was after a month of fading from when we'd come back from Turkey. So if I can get out in the sun a lot this is roughly what I'll be like

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/216aafcc0b73a8698dc3be316a7af120_zps084997bd.jpg

A tan will look AMAZING with your dress my lovely, especially with a summer wedding.

You need a countdown on your signature!!!
xxx

Emmy you have the most amazing skin, you are so lucky to tan so well :)

I love the countdown, 3 months!! then your going to be a mrs:cloud9:

I know :o 3 months time and we'll be partying the night away :happydance:

And thank you for the compliment about my skin lovie, I'm going to try and start exfoliating this week to start getting the skin looking a bit brighter, plus it will tan better too and less likely to peel :)

3 months :happydance: how exciting!

Have you got a feeling his person will let you down or not ?

I don't know to be honest, now mum has put the thought in my head it is niggling a bit :blush: But I think mum just wants us to be as prepared as I possibly can so that we don't get to the day before the wedding and me not have anyone to do my hair or me not have packed the makeup I could need

I think your mum is wise, it's good to have a bcak up plan, hopefully you won't need it, but it will be fun to have the make up anyway :)

:flower:

Definitely agree with having a backup plan. My hair/makeup artist was actually a no show for my wedding. She messed up the days and so u ended up scrambling for a backup plan the morning of my wedding. Lol. I laugh about it now, but it was pretty traumatic when it was happening.

Ooh lovely tan! A backup plan is always wise, just incase :) and oh my god dodger, that must have been horrendoes!! Xx

Oh my god, Dodgercpkl. That would be the end of me if that happened on my wedding day :lol:

Deffo good to have a back up plan. I'm super anxious about someone in particular letting us down. I told the girls last night and between them they put a back up plan in place. It feels good knowing that if our original person cocks it up then our day won't be ruined :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->