time to join you all

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
hey, thought it was time to come join you...might not be on much i am still awfy sick at night time especially...hope your all well...bxox

Oh bloody hell, where does the time go?!?!? :shock:

Welcome to the second Tri hun, take a pue!!! x

Hi and welcome hope you bought the chocs with you..... :lol:

Wow BB - Where you blelong hun!

I hope sicky feeling goes soon so we can catch more goss on yoru pregnancy! Whens your next U/S?

hi beatles hope you are feeling ok morning sickness is a pain tho im not that sick with this baby but was really ill with morgan all the way through i was sick this morning and the last time i was sick was saturday night so its eased off quite a bit thank god hope your ok spunky xxx

times going so quick. Best get the kettle on for all you newbies here and open another pack of biscuits :lol:

thanks for the welcomes ladies, had a bereavement so not been on for ages...and my grandad died today so will have another funeral this week...
sickness was a lot better this weekend, and am now hungry woohoo...
wobbs, i dont get another u/s unless something wrong crops up with bp or bloods or i stump up for a private scan...glasgows pish for scans....lol...

Nhs sucks here! Im taking the opportunity to save up for private scanning.

Sorry to hear about your recent losses BB :hugs:

thanks honey, i dont see anyone until the end of january and even then its once a month...shocking here...no home visits nowt...their way or the highway...bxox

ante natal care really has been cut back significantly since I had my DD and DS. With DD as she was my second I was down to be seen every month up to end of pregnancy, with ds I went to two weekly from about 32 weeks. With this baby I'm only getting seen at 28 weeks then 34 weeks the 38 weeks then 40 weeks. I had my scan at 20 weeks but they didn't check my bp or check a wee sample so I won't get bp checked for 3 months! My m/w only has a clinic every other week. I do have a number for her at the surgey or one of the torridge m/w team, but mainly its leave a message and they get back to you. Otherwise you have to ring the hospital in an emergency. Good old NHS for you.

i think its a disgrace, i really do...its so reasuring to know all is well...bxox

I know bubba is ok as I now have reassurance now I can feel her moving, but you just don't know about high bp or gestational diabetes. I'd rather be monitored for my bp rather all of a sudden be ill and find out bp too high. In last pregancies my bp started to rise in the last few weeks so I had checks more regularly, but its not much use if I'm only seen every 4-6 weks. s'pose you could buy one of those monitors but 1 you shouldn't have to, and 2 will prob make you paranoid. At least I get two scans.

Hope you are feeling better now beatles.

Awwwww BB I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: x

thanks ladies, so nice to have someone to moan to that understands...i cant wait to feel it...i think i am but no-one believes me lol...just glad i have my monitor to let me listen...and i have been good, a few minutes every three days and im happy...bxox

can't believe how restrained you are. Initially I found the first movements feel a bit like gas bubbles. Feel them every few days normally. I did occasionally get an occasional kick sensatons. Now you can't mistake them, big kicks, elbows and sommersaults. Other day kicked that hard I swear I could feel the offending foot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->