Timing BDing and O - Opinions please? =`)

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Assuming my first month after stopping BCPs is a regular 28 day cycle, my fertile days would be 5/2 through 5/6, with the targeted O date being 5/5.

I'm planning on :sex: every other day, but which day should we start? 5/2 or 5/3? If we start on 5/2, we would :sex: the day before and after O. If we started on 5/3, we would :sex: 2 days before O and then on the O date.

What do you girls think is best?

From what I have read - the best days are the two days before O and the day of O.

Here's to all of us getting out timing right and getting our BFP in 2009 !

Im not sure what you mean by 5/2 5/6 5/5 etc...??

why not have sex every day through your fertile period??

does your OH have a low sperm count or something? x

:dohh: just realised you meant 2nd May - 6th May etc... sorry! :rofl: x

This is my chart...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b286

I only entered the BD info around my OV but we did also practice a fair bit.

That was my plan this month. We have had :sex: every other night since cd8 and my fertile dates are 4/25-5/1 I will continue this pattern. Here's to :bfp: to all that crave it!
:hugs:

Im not sure what you mean by 5/2 5/6 5/5 etc...??

why not have sex every day through your fertile period??

does your OH have a low sperm count or something? x

hehehe it's ok Nicky! :hugs:

No low sperm count that I'm aware of, but of course this is going to be our first time TTC. I'm hoping there are no issues there!

My concern is that we're not the most active couple when it comes to :sex: especially lately. I just got over being sick with pnuemonia for several weeks, so we've been very inactive! Even when we're not stressing about something or sick, we usually :sex: once every couple of weeks. I just don't want to put a whole bunch of pressure on him suddenly. I just don't want it to be a chore, you know? However, maybe he will understand that we need to kick it up a notch for the babymaking and won't mind. :rofl:

Have you thought about using ovulation predictor tests? Many women (myself included) don't ovulate when the calculators say that you should. With OPKs, you pee on a stick once a day, and once you get a positive, you should ovulate 12-48 hours afterwards.

It can take the body a while to regulate post-pill and if you're worried about not BDing regularly, this could help ensure that you are BDing at the right time.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->