Timing went horribly wrong, Now Confused. Please Help Ladies :(

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my first cycle TTC. I was diagnosed with UTI in the starting of cycle so i took antibiotics and ended my course on 10th.
I have 32 days cycle so i expected my ovulation date on 15 and we bded till 15. On 16 and 17 I noticed no CM. but i had very sharp pain in right ovary on 17 like egg is popping out from ovary. this lasted for 20 mins and after that no pain/ discomfort at all.

I was expecting my periods at 29 but if i consider that i ovulated 2 days later so by that calculation i should have got my periods on 31st.
But no signs of AF.

I tested on 29 and 30 with :bfn: and no signs of AF till now.
So considering all the scenarios do you think there is hope ??

Also I got some pain on 28th in my stomach, which is 11 dpo.
Is it possible that implantation happened on 28 ??

BD'ing a few days before O date is a good time to conceive. Eggs only live for 24 hours or so, so if you BD after the egg is released or very close, the sperm may not have time to make it to the egg, if you do it a few days before they will be ready and waiting (the distance from the cervix to the tubes is a looong way if your are as small as a sperm...) I think 1-3 days is optimum, but up to 5 is plausible.

11dpo is possible for implantation, it can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo, although around 7-9 is the most common from what I have heard.

Hope AF stays away and you get your BFP soon!

Ohh thanks for your words.

I'm normally regular. I always had 32 to 33 days cycle.
I'll test on 3rd (Good Friday), if still BFN will visit my Doc.
I hope Good Friday brings some Good news for me fX.

I hope so too! I am hoping for some good news myself Friday, I have a follow up about my BP at my last appointment.. .

Hi misspriss,

How are you doing today ?
Tested today and got BFN so went to Gyne.
Will get my Blood test report tomorw :thumbup:

Waiting at Dr office now! Sorry about the BFN, hope the blood test goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->