Tinsel LOVERS unite <3

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Come on, I know you're out there! Its not just me that loves the colourful, most sparkly, lovely smelling Christmas item ever!!

TINSEL! WOOOOOOO

:xmas10:

I'm between both groups, hate putting it on my tree....but love the smell of it! It reminds me of Christmas as a child

Oooooo this is my thread, I LOVE tinsel!

I love tinsel!!! But I've never smelt it?!

Tinsel really does have a distinct smell

GIVE ME ALL THE TINSEL!! :haha:.
I've never noticed the smell either, I feel like I've been missing out on something magical!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE tinsel!!!!!! It smells like Christmas! It looks pretty but that smell I just love it!!!!! So festive

Tinsel lover here also! Didn't have tinsel out last year as moved literally days before Christmas, so can't wait to get it out this year.

I wouldn't call myself a lover, but neither am I a hater. I like to have some in at least one tree, or sometimes around a doorway of the handrail on the stairs. Just a bit here or there.

I just bought some new stuff for the tree :) pics in my Christmas journal. Not sure how to attach from my phone...

Tinsel is amazing because you can put it anywhere. Book cases, pictures on the wall, around lamps and TVs and door handles. Love it &#55357;&#56845;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->