Tinsel Tots 2009

muncho

Reaction score
Hi All ladies trying for a Christmas BFP -join up today!

My previous 3 cycle buddies all got their BFP in the lats week or so!
I was also a member of Bonfire babies and most of the team there for their BFP

As a group we are just trying to chat to others ttc in November December and we kind of decided on the Tinsel tots thing today and thought it would be fun.
Just like previously when there has been groups of women celebrating Junebugs and Halloween Humpers , bonfire babies etc

Come and join us ! In the meantime Im going to have a word with the little man upstairs...

Dear little man upstairs,

Its been a while since I have written to you, i hope you are keeping well and not misbehaving. Well I have one last request before the year ends and actually this one is for some of my new friends as well.

Little man as you know we are all TTC ( trying to concieve) our own little man or woman but you havent made it all that easy have you..you naughty man (bend over whilst i slap your bottom). Listen we understand that you have other priorties and we have been so patient. Its hard you know seeing people around you getting their BFP and playing with their own liitle tots..
Now christmas is coming and we would love our own little tinsel tot - its the most exciting and special time of the year and i know you can make this happen...

I know you like to play games with me , so in exchange for our tinsel tot some of us are prepared to give up a little something until we get our BFP!!

Here goes:

Muncho; CREAM CAKES - I know last month I had about 10 but really this month I will give them up for my BFP :baby: Let me explain this. My once super sexy size 8 figure is now being compromised by these cream cakes. I have had to cut down at gym, the stress is making me look weary. Im loosing my model looks.Little man TTC is taking its toll. DH has to put an eye mask on when we BD...thats not good is it? HELP ME :)

Angelblue: I am giving up alcohol, and will try my hardest to only drink decaff, only have chocolate once a week and will sell my motorbike! i would give up all my xmas presents for BFP too!

Gossipgirly: Chocolate!

Rogue: I will give up sweeties, even rainbow drops and candy floss just so i can get my BFP, please understand Mr Little Man Upstairs, i am a sweetie addict, i eat them for breakfast lunch and tea, not a single haribo or humbug will pass my lips until BFP!!! thanks!!

Titi: I gave up all alcohol-not even sip of champagne

Babybound; i'd give up lifetime for a bfp && that's saying alot because i'm addicted an love my daytime tv!!

Premomt:I resolve to get our finances in order for a BFP. No more eating out, no more spending friviously. And even after we get our we will keep on the straight and narrow. I promise!!!!

MrsCrabsticke: ill do more excersize.

Babytots: i shall give up poas til my af is due in return for my much wanted sticky bfp!!!

Dee7509:I gave up refined carbs and sugar

Sonyabazonya:im going to "take on" a healthier lifestyle to make a great nesting ground for my bean!

LauraLy:I will not ask or ONE OTHER thing! not one...thats it. And until then, I promise to give up soda...even my diet soda! This is coming from a girl who drinks it EVERY day...and I promise- not one drop of soda in exchange for my !!!!

KittyKatBabe:
I would also gladly give up my precious KFC, roast beef monster munch and chocolate if it gets me a healthy pregnancy soon as lol.

Scarlett83;I'm going to give up alcohol and try and eat healthier!

Fish&Chips: I promise to do more exercise

Abster: I'm a potato fiend and sometimes just cant help myself if there are crisps in the house. I pledge not to go to the chip shop and not to have any more than one packet of crisps a day.

AngelMyKy: i am willing to give up fizzy pop and any other bad snacks for my tinsel tot i love my pepsi and foxs whipped creams.....going to miss them

DeDe80: I'll give up eatting a lot of junk food and start to exercise

Ohhbabybaby: i will happily give up scones for my - seriously - i'm addicted to them!!

EmilyLynn18:
I'd give up caffiene, all EXTREMELY fatty foods, and even my double stuffed oreos and chunky chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for a BFP!

Auntiebee: will give up pizza and alcohol

Little man thanks for listening to our request but now ENOUGH of the pleasantries. We WANT our BFP for christmas and if you dont give it to us you will be so sorry! When we meet (hopefully not for a long time, but i wont forget) ill kick your fat podgy ass so hard you wont know whats hit you.In fact for each BFP we see (not including anyone from BnB) from now till we get our own, you will get a hard fat slap across that swcarny little face of yours...are you understanding me yet? are you? I CANT HEAR YOU...I STILL CANT HEAR YOU.....I get nasty when im angry!

Thats better now we can start over..

Thanks for listening, in return if there is anything i can do for you please let me know ( just PM me - or you can send us a response on this thread)

Yours sincerely Muncho

Hi Muncho

Thanks for cheering me up, I've not joined a group before - how do I sign up???

you have signed up...

i have just PM a few girls asking them to come over to this one

WELCOME...tell me a bit baout you...
when are you planning on OV and testing..ill update the homepage and put all this info on

Tinsel Tots is a veryy cutee name!

:dust: to all!

Hi

welcome baby bound. when are you planning to test..im going to update the front page and add all our team members..
xx

Well, I'm 25,OH also 25 and we started ttc end of Sept.

I'm now cd1 again :( and normally 30 day cycle, so should ov around 23rd Nov, and af due 7th Dec so will test around then.

Aiming for a BFP for xmas!!!

Yay!!!! Sooooo glad you set this up, i think some of us def needed it.....GossipGirly where are yooooou??? Muncho, i'm not 100% sure how to set up a sig but when you click on the Bonfire bit it takes you to another website, i'll give it a try.......Thanks again! R -x-

i'm on cd 5 so i'll be o'ing around the 18th of november. i'm not gonna test til i'm actually late which would be after december 2.

ahh, maybe clicking on bonfire bit doesn't work.....lol! doh!

Yay!!!! Sooooo glad you set this up, i think some of us def needed it.....GossipGirly where are yooooou??? Muncho, i'm not 100% sure how to set up a sig but when you click on the Bonfire bit it takes you to another website, i'll give it a try.......Thanks again! R -x-

no worries, i wasnt sure if anyone wanted me to start it up

i tried to edit the signature but it didnt work. have a go and see if you can do it...very exciting!!

BFP for us allxxx

Anyone esle know how to get the sparkly signature?

Hellooooo ladies. Thanks for the invite Munch!!!! AllI want for Christmas is my BFP-I still have time for a turkey day baby, I think I am about 2 or 3dpo..... I should be testing 11/22. TTC #1 in 11th month.

Hellooooo ladies. Thanks for the invite Munch!!!! AllI want for Christmas is my BFP-I still have time for a turkey day baby, I think I am about 2 or 3dpo..... I should be testing 11/22. TTC #1 in 11th month.

yaahh welcome Titi and thanks for coming over. You could be one of our 1st xmas babies . I think i will be testing the week after you..

keep us informed of your symptom spotting xx

so does anyone know how to make the sig? cause i sure can't figure it out! lol

i'm on cd 5 so i'll be o'ing around the 18th of november. i'm not gonna test til i'm actually late which would be after december 2.

I might try and wait til I'm late - dont know if ive got the will power though lol!

hey ladies, just trying to test some sparkles....

https://img902.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/aeaa9bb2f0c7a6c9bc5a94f35c52928b.gif

AHahaaa!! ok, so have figured out how to create and change font but not colour?.....Muncho do you want me to pm you where to get it from so you can create or do you wanna let me know what you would like..... ?/

hey ladies, just trying to test some sparkles....

https://img902.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/aeaa9bb2f0c7a6c9bc5a94f35c52928b.gif

Love it...will you be able to give us the code or whatever its called so we can copy and paste it?

i can get the sparkly thing, just dont know how i can transfer it to my signature
if its ok with you, ill just copy yours xx ha ha

i can get the sparkly thing, just dont know how i can transfer it to my signature
if its ok with you, ill just copy yours xx ha ha

Hey babes, are you sure that you are happy with the colour??? at first i was thinking something festive like red, but then remembered that red is the colour of AF....doh!! will figure out hw to send you link for you to copy asap, just trying to get oh's dinner on table....-X-

I might try and wait til I'm late - dont know if ive got the will power though lol!

i'm gonna try to have the will power. last month i was 12 days late an af showed up. i got so tiredd of :bfn: that i'm not putting myself thru that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->