Tinsel Tots 2009

hi Mrs C , its all updated....read page 1 , did you want me to add anything for you?

so for page one my answer would be... i'd give up lifetime for a bfp && that's saying alot because i'm addicted an love my daytime tv!!

lettme explain: i watch it all day everyday, i'm addicted. i'm more addicted to the lifetime channel then i am POAS! so everyone should no jus how bad it's getting!

so for page one my answer would be... i'd give up lifetime for a bfp && that's saying alot because i'm addicted an love my daytime tv!!

lettme explain: i watch it all day everyday, i'm addicted. i'm more addicted to the lifetime channel then i am POAS! so everyone should no jus how bad it's getting!

i know what you mean....its been added xx

id like to say - ill give up sugary drinks like coke and daytime snacking, instead ill do more excersize.

Hey Muncho and TTT girls....for anyone who would like the sparkle thing for Team Tinsel Tots, please copy and paste link below into "edit signature" bar in the "customize profile" section of your account
https://img701

.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

after pasting delete the big space inbetween so that the link runs on continuously and it will work. Feel free to let me know if you would like to change the colour and or size...

Love it...wil do it now or at leats try! x

Hey Honey, are you def taking out the gap inbetween when pasting??? litterally there has to be no spaces. Hmmmm, other than that i can't think:coffee: what it could be, if it still doesn't work then i will have to redo or something??? can't have our Team Leader not have a sig!!

Love the idea of the cosmic ordering stuff.....it must work or you are a lucky charm as ALL your last buddies got their BFP's!!!:cloud9:

Babybound cheers for the salt idea....although i just couldn't face it this morning and sorry i can't remember your name right now but someone asked whether it had to be juice??? i'm guessing that eating the actual fruit would prob be best but to be honest i have no clue, i read about the grapfruit juice (not from concentrate) on here and GossipGirly told me....so.....?????

Hi to Mrs C!!!:flower: and Premont - def sounds like you will have the first Tinsel Tot!!!!! yAY!:cloud9:

-X-

ps Muncho - it could be to do with some settings like a tickbox or something, will have a look to see what is ticked/isn't ticked on mine....

Ahahaaa!!! LOVE IT! just spotted the new stuff on the front page - Muncho you are soo funny!

Ok, well my contribution is as follows:
I will give up sweeties, even rainbow drops and candy floss just so i can get my BFP, please understand Mr Little Man Upstairs, i am a sweetie addict, i eat them for breakfast lunch and tea, not a single haribo or humbug will pass my lips until BFP!!! thanks!! :)

Thanks Muncho! genius idea!!! Hello to Sonyabozonya - just contact muncho and she will add you to front page - whats your story?/ how long have you been TTC?

Well i've been ttc for 15 months now, cd2 currently of cycle 15 going for an HSG on the 23rd, im hoping to concieve the cycle after that!! They say that the HSG opens blockages and that many women get preggo after that.. i dont have any kids (ttc #1) but i have 3 kitties and a chinchilla (my furry children)

mmmm I gave up all alcohol-not even sip of champagne-does that count? Except every AF I get I let myself down with a nice glass of it! Then back to giving it up.

:hug:Ps-Rogue I had good luck with Signature, worked good. But have been having trouble getting my chart to pop up for people. Can anyone give it a try? Thanks-and welcome to the new ladies

Thanks ladies!
I've been bad with temping, and I know its the progesterone- but look at my temp today! I'm gonna try my hardest to keep temping throgh till I test. I really wanted to temp regularly this cycle, but because of halloween, day light savings and a trip I took I really had a tough time waking at the same time. My pre ov temps are erratic, but the opks don't lie!:happydance:

ooo i didnt see this one and heres me replying to the bonfire thread lol.

hello ladies :d hope everyone is well.

loving the siggy shall have to go add it if it will let me i think might have to cut something out of my siggy box to fit it lol.

muncho i love the idea of cosmic ordering i arent sure what i would give up though. there are quite a few things i could give up but would find it hard. oooo ok thought of one i shall give up poas til my af is due in return for my much wanted sticky bfp!!!

on cd3 now and af is already leaving the building. think its the shortest af i have ever had and the lightest one too! even did a test today to check incase of course was a bfn so i havent a clue whats going on. 2nd cycle in a riow where i have had a light af and the past 2 cycles have been rather dodgy where ov is concerned so somethings up. hopefully i will find out what lol. x

Hi everyone
page 1 had been updated and welcome to our new members..

I really fancied a cake today but i was SO good i had an apple instead :)

Cd5 so just waiting for Ov now...checking CM..lovely never even noticed CM pre TTC!

la la la la la la i did my sig....

LOVE IT thanks Rogue xx

of to nosey at page one now glad you got your sig to work hunni looks bootiful :D x

:hi:Hey,

Can I join? I gave up refined carbs and sugar, does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->