Tinsel Tots 2009

i'm on cd 5 so i'll be o'ing around the 18th of november. i'm not gonna test til i'm actually late which would be after december 2.

I might try and wait til I'm late - dont know if ive got the will power though lol!

i'm gonna try to have the will power. last month i was 12 days late an af showed up. i got so tiredd of :bfn: that i'm not putting myself thru that again.

i totally agree..but 12 days that was bad luck! xx

i'm on cd 5 so i'll be o'ing around the 18th of november. i'm not gonna test til i'm actually late which would be after december 2.

I might try and wait til I'm late - dont know if ive got the will power though lol!

i'm gonna try to have the will power. last month i was 12 days late an af showed up. i got so tiredd of :bfn: that i'm not putting myself thru that again.

Oh my god 12 days??!!! I wouldve been going crazy :wacko:
We're all in it together this month!!!

Ooohh looking forward to having some sparkle!!!

Hellooooo ladies. Thanks for the invite Munch!!!! AllI want for Christmas is my BFP-I still have time for a turkey day baby, I think I am about 2 or 3dpo..... I should be testing 11/22. TTC #1 in 11th month.

yaahh welcome Titi and thanks for coming over. You could be one of our 1st xmas babies . I think i will be testing the week after you..

keep us informed of your symptom spotting xx

Yay Thanks Muncho!! Also nice sparkles can't wait to get mine!!
for symptoms I have tender breasts already which is nothing new I think I get with AF-just not sure if that means I'm already not preg or already preg-but definitely noticing sore nipples this time which I don't remember.................................:hug:

Has any one had a laparoscopy or knows how soon you can ttc after one.

Im having one on 13th ( this friday) and due to Ov the week after around 21st, will i be ok to BD?? xx

yess were all in it together this month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hopefully we'll see lots of :bfp:'s

Just to let you know I wont b on for couple of days after tonight because I'm away with work, but don't think I've abandoned you all! Speak soon x

Baby dust to you all

yeh muncho! well done I love it :) I thought I'd let u be keeper of the thread as I couldnt set it up. was just waiting for you to do it! xxxxxxxxxx

Rouge love ur siggy but a bit big colour is nice 2 I agree about red but what about a green for xmas tree xxxxwelcome to another month girlies xx

do we prefer this colour??? i thought it was a bit more christmassy like snow (???)AND, no one told me that i had totally spelt Tinsel wrong in the first sig....
https://img109.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/4a2c2f9a3eade845eec282c280da013a.gif

Ah yes and as for size GG, i no i no, but when i strunk it it got messy.....we'll all just have to make BIG statements (lol!!) about what are intentions are...heheheee

Ah yes and as for size GG, i no i no, but when i strunk it it got messy.....we'll all just have to make BIG statements (lol!!) about what are intentions are...heheheee

i love it! veryy pretty color!

Hey Muncho and TTT girls....for anyone who would like the sparkle thing for Team Tinsel Tots, please copy and paste link below into "edit signature" bar in the "customize profile" section of your account
https://img701

.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

after pasting delete the big space inbetween so that the link runs on continuously and it will work. Feel free to let me know if you would like to change the colour and or size...

GG, got ur pm, will reply in a sec but have to say that we have lurrrrrred you back!! and i'm already feeling loads better just because there is a new group! This is our month girls, well technically next month is our month but you all know what i mean...PMA PMA, countdown to OV now, tres boring, and considering how much of this grapefruit juice i am trying to drink (yuk!) not a very tasty countdown to ov either!!](*,) Hi to all new people who didn't transfer from Bonfire nice to meet you all....-x-:flower:

love the siggy, it's cutee! && does eating real grapefruits count as helping or does it have to be grapefruit juice? an jus a hint for drinking the yucky stuff, add a little bit of salt to the glass an stir. it kinda elimates the yucky taste, or atleast i think it does.

aww I love it Rouge!! :D its very pretty I shall add it in now xxx
:( mine doesnt work x

https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

Thanks Rogue it looks great, I got mine!

This is my first team, thanks girls!!!!!!

I think I may join in here ladies! I am a team LoveBumps member, and we've had many ladies travel on to first tri and beyond and so we are a bit quiet on the thread latley. Picked up a few new members, but quiet ones:rofl:
So my story is DH and I have been ttc since oct 2008. Had 2 chemicals in oct and nov and got pg in jan. Had an EP, had surgery and luckily still have all my parts. Ttc'd from March to sept, and took a break for 2 cycles and now we r back trying again!
I am currently aprox 8dpo, and have a 13 day LP usually but have started progesterone this cycle so it may be longer. I planon testing this fri.. (Just looked at the date... Fri the 13... Hrm..)But I may wait till I'm "late".
So cheers, and if you wanna join another group come over to LoveBumps! Wed be glad to have u!!

Hey Muncho and TTT girls....for anyone who would like the sparkle thing for Team Tinsel Tots, please copy and paste link below into "edit signature" bar in the "customize profile" section of your account
https://img701

.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

after pasting delete the big space inbetween so that the link runs on continuously and it will work. Feel free to let me know if you would like to change the colour and or size...

Love it...wil do it now or at leats try! x

I think I may join in here ladies! I am a team LoveBumps member, and we've had many ladies travel on to first tri and beyond and so we are a bit quiet on the thread latley. Picked up a few new members, but quiet ones:rofl:
So my story is DH and I have been ttc since oct 2008. Had 2 chemicals in oct and nov and got pg in jan. Had an EP, had surgery and luckily still have all my parts. Ttc'd from March to sept, and took a break for 2 cycles and now we r back trying again!
I am currently aprox 8dpo, and have a 13 day LP usually but have started progesterone this cycle so it may be longer. I planon testing this fri.. (Just looked at the date... Fri the 13... Hrm..)But I may wait till I'm "late".
So cheers, and if you wanna join another group come over to LoveBumps! Wed be glad to have u!!

Hi Premomt and welcome!! Sorry to hear about your previuos experiences BUT this is going to be your month.

Ohh you could be the 1st tinsel tot..ket us know how it goes xx

ROGUE ~ could get the sig. I managed to cut and paste but it did not work...any suggestions?

Ok girls ....listen i have added a bit of humour to tinsel tots.

I believe in cosmic ordering...basically you write down what you want and you ask the 'universe' for it. I have been doing this for years and its always worked. I have only just added ttc in my little black book.

Anyway i have edited page 1, a bit of humour. If you want me to add anything let me know

lets enjoy this process withlots of fun and pma along the way

look forward to hearing from you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"