Tinsel Tots 2009

:witch:-losing most hope for a natural bfp.

Titi - so sorry hun :hugs: I really really wish it could be easier.:flower:

F&C - It sounds really exciting and I love hearing the stages. Hmmm...I read a thread that said you could find out the sex by using a gold necklace ( I think) lol...maybe you could try that and see if it's true for you :haha:

Fairygirl - Thanks for sharing the reality of it, it's not moaning...:flower:

Oh yes, Lolley and GG, maybe we'll hear from them sometime.

im here, im just really busy, done 3 12 hour shifts last 3 days and juggleing 35 hours of placement and as many hours of paid work in my usual job at once, im pretty much out this month had a bfn 11dpo and af due tomorrow and have the usual cramps beforehand..were out next month aswel as oh is away and im so busy anyway fs on 14th april so thats something to look forward to ..and always floating about the forum as fairygirl said :) I just pop in when i can hope everyone is well and titi I totally know how u feel iv lost hope..something has got to be up with me or him xxx

Ohh GG I'm sorry-I know it's tough. Good to hear from you tho! :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Hoping FG, GG, Titi (it's starting to rhyme lol), Abster, Lolley, Zoezo, F&C and everyone else is fine.

GG and Titi, I unfortunately know what you mean, I have those moments too when I wonder if/when but eventually the PMA comes back and I start planning what to do or not do etc.

I've ordered my "supplies" for next month and am anxious for the new cycle to begin. New beginning, new hope...

:hugs: to all!

hi dee im ok thanks im late again! grr but I learned from last month not to get my hopes up. I applied progesterone cream for 3 days sO I think that has affected it and my cramps are getting more intense.. I think i need to order my supplies for next month for my cbfm at least me being late will mean we might catch o afterall as oh should be back by then :) how r u getting along? x

I'm okay, did not chart this month until CD18 so not absolutely sure when/if I ov'd and am sometimes irregular so I'll have to wait to see what happens too. Ohh, the joy of it:growlmad:.

Have you tested or are you waiting?

I tested 11dpo and it was negative but im getting really bad af cramps now, iv had to take painkillers :( I usually get it bad day before xx

Oh, hope you feel better, I get bad cramps as well, some months worse than others.

I know I usually keep hoping til the last second so good luck anyway!:hugs:

Hey everyone.
Dee & GG hope the end of the 2ww isn't making you too crazy.
Hope everyone is well xx

im passed the 2ww im passed crazy haha im 4 days late and havnt tested since 11dpo but started the prgesterone cream cd 25 - 28 so think that has delayed my cycle iv been feeling like af is on the way so will test again end of week if no af :) how r u fg? still angry lol? u having anymore symtoms yet? xx

Yeah GG I'm still having my angry moments. Off work sick with a sore and swollen throat. Only occasional symptoms though. I just this minute started feeling sicky, haven't had real morning sickness yet. Feel a bit twingy today and my bbs are bigger. Just wish my throst didn't hurt so much.
Progesterone cream may be making a difference. I hope you get a BFP. March has been a good month so far.

Doctor told me to gargle asprin, made me gag this morning. I'm eating original hula hoops, they should sort me out.

Hi,

Haven't been on here for couple of months now, but I'm feeling so low today, really teary, is this ever going to happen? I have totally depressed myself today looking up people I went to school with on facebook, they have all got babies! Why can't it happen for us? feel like theres a big hole in our life. My best friend has gone into labour today too... I'm so happy for her, but wish I could experience that... feel the lowest I've felt in ages.. normally I just carry on.. another month... but today its just hit me a bit

sorry didn't mean to go on like that

angel i felt like that and look at me now...fxd for u this month it will happen for u soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->