Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi thanks for the welcome. Can you tell me how I get the sparkly signature please?

xxx

ooooh i've been putting in the hours into this thread aswell fish&chips haha fingers crossed for wednesday!! x

Thanks lolly hopefully i'll find him one day!! x

Woah!! I was only away from the laptop a few hours and Ive just read through pages of new posts!!!

Right - where to start?!?!

Welcome Ava Grace - Liking the idea of this being a lucky thread!!

Before I started ttc my daughter I didnt have any tests, I was just told to take folic acid, so I took pregnacare. Not gone to the docs this time round, but am on pregnacare again.

Angel75 - you poor thing to be going through a break up and waiting for a BFP. Does he know you are still waiting to test? It definitely sounds like you have done the right thing.

FairyGirl - That will be very cool having a real tree and OH's first!! I only had a real one for the first time when we moved into this house - 5 years ago, hoping to have one in our new house too!!! love them!!!

This is my first month ttc, I have an 18 month old, so decided she is getting to an age now where I think I could deal with two!!

Well, still no AF here for me, but I do have a heavy feeling still as if I could come on any second. My body may decide to throw out a 48 day cycle again this month - that would be rubbish!!

Did any of you UK girls get a pre-ttc check up? I told my new doctor we were going to try and she just told me to take folic acid. I would quite like someone to run tests to make sure I'm ok.

I went to my Dr. He told me to take folic acid and vitamins (was even gonna prescribe me them til I said I was already taking them). Explained we should BD every 2 to 3 days. He checked my hip coz it was playing me up, turns out I have a lower back issue. That was it, he didn't seem worried bout my pain, my weight or whether or not I needed any immunity boosters. I think he was more shocked at how prepared I was. Must be quite rare round here for a 27 year old to be planning her first lol. (Sorry)

I just saw the CocaCola ad for the first time! YAY Christmas.

I got even less than that. When I went in with the water infection she just said that the antibiotics wouldn't work with the pill. I told her we were TTC and she said are you sure your not because I'll have to change what antibiotics I give you.

That was it!

Made me laugh about the 27 and ttc #1

Also just seen the coke advert. Always brings a smile to my face. x

I know what you mean angel75 - lol!!! I joined about a week or so ago and am obsessed!! I am analysing everything!

I wont be on here much next month as we are moving house in the beginning of Dec and we have alot of work to do in the house and also wont have broadband - arrgghh - how will I cope!!

Do you think you and your oh will get back together? do you actually want to?

Oh god i don't think i could cope without internet anymore haha

Regarding me and the fella its the best thing for us to split without going into much detail he thinks i have a past...and making it sound much worse than what it is (its actually not that much!) but he calls me names, wants to know what i've done with previous partners, did i make noises, what positions etc.. Its not normal. Hes very insecure and possessive...i'm not allowed to talk to men but he can have as many girly friends as he wants! Hes finished with me at least once a month since we got together. (14 mths)Thats the awful stuff about him the nice stuff is he's one of my best friends (yeah i know when hes not being horrible!) i can just be myself with him, he makes me laugh we just love being together and chilling, doing stuff.... But i suppose its time to face facts hes not going to change he's always going to ask questions about stuff he shouldn't even be asking, i'm never gonna feel like i'm in a secure relationship. My friends will be so relieved just got to cut ties with him (unless i get my BFP and in that case its a different story!) I'm gutted and sure i will be for a while just gonna try to keep busy....anyone know any nice single, non psycho men?? haha

Hi Angel75

Just read your post and was filling up reading it.

I hope that your ok and feeling ok. Breaking up with someone is never easy.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw thanks hun that means a lot. See this site makes you analyse lots of things but we're all here to support each other. I've never really loved anyone as much as i love him so it is hard, know it'll get better with time but i guess its just not the best timing! You never know my luck might be in and i may get my BFP on wed!!! xx

I have everything crossed. I agree about the support here. Never had so much. It's brilliant.

Nic x

thanks honey....oh yes it is a lucky one I can feel it! Santas bringing us all a BFP! (it's the only thing on my list this year!!!)

Good Luck ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Only thing on my list too xxx

Welcome Ava :dust:

Hi ladies, can I join please! I'm having a really crappy day today! Witch got me last week and I have cystitus so feel very down and need cheering up! :(

Also heard a whisper that this thread is lucky :) xxxxx

Babydust to you all :)

Hi Ava,

Nice to meet you. Feeling you on the cystitis. I have a water infection.

x

Lucky thread? Wish someone had told :witch: before she came knocking last tuesday! :rofl:
This thread just gets faster!
Welcome Ava Grace - hope this thread is as lucky for you as you heard!

I'm taking Pregnacare, 1000mg EPO (pre-ov), plus B-100 and Agnus Castus tp regulate my cycle (lengthen my luteal phase). I also take an Omega 3:6:9 supplement but I take this all the time. Will be drinking grapefruit juice once the hag buggers off, until ovulation. My OH is taking Vitamin E and Zinc, because I'm handing them to him, and will be having lots of orange juice between CD7 & 17, although I doubt he'll notice :rofl::rofl: No harm in giving his swimmers some zing!

The natural fertility boosters thread recommends dropping coffee and drinking tea.

Angel75 - really sorry you're going through a break-up. Hope you feel better very soon.

So, who's had a fun day? I spent the afternoon in the loft, rearranging everything and laying a load of new boards. I know how to party!

I'm going back to the board to read everything that's been posted since I started writing this post. Apologies if I've missed anything!

Yeah I have the signature!! woop woop!!!

This must be lucky my computer has never let me do that before! thanks for the link fairygirl!

Lovely to meet you all :hugs:

This thread has cheered me up already! (bad day today) and I have learnt something, I need to drink grapefruit juice and give DH buckets of orange juice! I'm blaming him at the moment as my tests all came back fine and we are still waiting for his! bless him (lol)

Good luck to you all hope the nasty :witch: does not visit this thread!! :hugs:

Ladies quick question is anyone using pre-seed? I just ordered some and waiting for it to arrive and then read on a thread that it can cause mc!! Anyone know?

xx

Sorry Ava Grace, I don't know anything about preseed. It did occur to me though that once you get your BFP you won't be using it any more, so it's probably not an issue. Someone on here will be able to tell you.
Abi x

hmm yes that makes sense! thanks hun, i'm a worrier!! xx

We're using pre-seed.. it's great! Hadn't heard anything about it causing mcs though. x

Ive read about it, but not heard that??

I am sat here, VERY bloated, thinking AF will definitely be paying me a visit this month. Must try and be positive, but havent had any signs to think anything preg related!

Thats good to know, I googled and nothing on there just someone on here said something about it not keeping away the bad sprm that causes mc? (I didn't know there was bad sperm I thought it was all good!!!) I have been excited about trying something different so let's see if it works!

Twinklestar8 when are you testing?? I hope the witch stays away!

xx

Ive read about it, but not heard that??

I am sat here, VERY bloated, thinking AF will definitely be paying me a visit this month. Must try and be positive, but havent had any signs to think anything preg related!

PMA!! PMA!! I haven't had any signs although yesterday and today I've been incredibly hungry which is a rubbish sign to have on it's own so far on in my cycle.. grrr... x

Thank you - yes, must have PMA!!!!

I dont know when to test really, originally planned to wait until the weekend, but I dont think I can. AF would definitely have got my by then though (unless being very evil) so would save money!?

Twinklestar: try to hold off on testing if you can! If not maybe an own brand ??
AvaGrace: I'm in your sig. Tee hee! Off to play with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->