Tinsel Tots 2009

i know i said im waiting until 25th to test but i cant hold out much more so my OH is borrowing some cash off his mum and im getting a test later. im not that bothered if im not pregnant but im starting to wonder why AF is so late now, with no cramps too. im now on 20DPO and all i ever seem to do lately is cry. someone will speak to me and i feel like crying. i can feel the tears well up inside me as i speak back so ive decided to not talk so much because im sick of crying for no reason. i dont even know why im so upset all the time. its been happening for about 7 days now.....strange.

congrats on the bfps and good luck to everyone else. :D i will let you all know how it goes later....i kind of feel like im going to get a BFN so im not getting worked up about it..... xx

Quick lunch break.

Lil_Angel-doing, okay. So glad you stopped in-keep in touch!!!! Can't wait to hear how you come along.

Abi-My poor DH. Not only is he victim to BD on demand but I am force feeding him juice and marching vitamin orders at him!!! May just have to resort to tying him up! We have to wait to see results of SA , I think for him to take more seriously. I had to reschedu. that for Dec. 10 as our 11/30 apt was right in middle of OV BD and he is supposed to save up FIVE days for that test. Didn't want to waste this cycle too!

AngelBlue-Both are to build up better EWCM-so really only need to take both until OV, but it is VERY important not to take the EPO after as it can cause uterine contractions.

Well back to work...............love and dust

good luck angelmyky-was just wondering about you!

i know i said im waiting until 25th to test but i cant hold out much more so my OH is borrowing some cash off his mum and im getting a test later. im not that bothered if im not pregnant but im starting to wonder why AF is so late now, with no cramps too. im now on 20DPO and all i ever seem to do lately is cry. someone will speak to me and i feel like crying. i can feel the tears well up inside me as i speak back so ive decided to not talk so much because im sick of crying for no reason. i dont even know why im so upset all the time. its been happening for about 7 days now.....strange.

congrats on the bfps and good luck to everyone else. :D i will let you all know how it goes later....i kind of feel like im going to get a BFN so im not getting worked up about it..... xx

Well good luck honey! Fingers, toes, arms, legs...even eyes crossed for you!:hugs: Hormones can really bring us down sometimes and mess with our emotions. I get the same way- not as bad- but do get down in the dumps some months. I can't imagine being in your shoes and not knowing whats going on for so long. Maybe your hsg just wasn't high enough yet and you will find out today that its :bfp: Try to keep your head up. I'm here if you ever need to talk...or type! :winkwink:
Good luck and keep me posted! :dust:

ive wanted to go on here all day, but been at work!! Lots to read again. Angelmyky - cant wait to hear what the test says - tell us asap!! lol

Thanks Titi - haven't been taking either but was considering them if they will help! But I dont really need anything for CM - are they pointless then?

Angelmyky - good luck with your test, let us know lots of :dust: for you angel sister!

14 days left of 2ww!!! Cant stand it already!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Quick lunch break.

Lil_Angel-doing, okay. So glad you stopped in-keep in touch!!!! Can't wait to hear how you come along.

Abi-My poor DH. Not only is he victim to BD on demand but I am force feeding him juice and marching vitamin orders at him!!! May just have to resort to tying him up! We have to wait to see results of SA , I think for him to take more seriously. I had to reschedu. that for Dec. 10 as our 11/30 apt was right in middle of OV BD and he is supposed to save up FIVE days for that test. Didn't want to waste this cycle too!

AngelBlue-Both are to build up better EWCM-so really only need to take both until OV, but it is VERY important not to take the EPO after as it can cause uterine contractions.

Well back to work...............love and dust

If you don't mind me asking...what kind of vitamins is your DH on??? I'm sure mine won't mind taking a few more :winkwink:

did i miss somethingg about two bfp's?
i'm not suree, but if i did then congrats!
i must go back an read those 20 pages i missed cause apparently i missd alot of things.

an angelmyky- i hope you get your bfp soon.

Scarlett and Lil Angel got :bfp:s!!!!! Hopefully they are lucky charms!! :dance:

Just popped on quickly to say hi! Got another low temp so not looking good. Boo.

Good luck angelmyky x

If I get a BFN shortly I need to read up on temping as it sounds interesting, although I dont know if I will obsess more as I know I will have to do it everyday?!

I'm still learning but it gives me some excitement during the 2ww!!

Well me being impatient, as I am! I just did a test - BFN!! boo!!

So Sorry twinklestar! But if the :witch: hasn't shown there is still hope! And since Ava Grace banned her I don't think she will be around! :thumbup:
PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA :hugs:
and LOTS OF :dust:

Oh yeah I forgot she was banned from here!! Lets hope she listened!!

I shouldnt have tested, but it got the better of me, a bit like when I tell myself I cant have chocolate, I eat a bar!! lol

well hello ladies! I had a fab chat with abi a while back but you guys have been so busy I've had lots of catching up to do.

Fish&Chips - LOVE your xmassy ticker - sorry if the :witch: drops but you might be able to squeeze another cycle in before Xmas day???

And Yay for early testing twinklestar! OK - so it was a stupid :bfn: but its still early..
PMA PMA !!!!

Yes ladies PMA!!!!

And the witched is banned from this site I told her so!! (me and her are not on good terms at the moment!!!)

Stay positive lovelys :) xxx

fish and chips dont let temping think ur out, u havnt temped all month so you dont know your coverline so u may not have dropped beneath it? and how are you temping? orally same time everymorning without getting out of bed? have u had disturbed sleep in the night or got up to use the loo? just thats a mighty big drop and a steady incline and u usually just drop the day before the witch xxx

also 30 day cycle i say u need to use opk's a bit later day 17 - 21 I O'd early hours of day 18 and im 30 days xxx

hmm - I'm a big fan of optimistic temping! If i have a broken nights sleep I temp each time I wake up and then choose the one that suits being preggo :rofl:

Thanks Cazd! I thought I'd get all festive on you all!

GG - I just replied to your message privately as it's a longen! Basically I have had a couple of restless nights. My lovely hubby woke me up for some fun bd-ing and then the cats decided to play around our bed all blimen night! Last week I was on holiday so I took my temp between 8 and 9.30am. Now I'm back to work (hence not so many posts!!) so will be taking it at 6.45am every morning. I hope that's the reason for the drop but am feeling very heavy and bloated right now.. a sign of that nasty ole witch. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->