Tinsel Tots 2009

I replied back, hope it makes sense... well you know for next month its all trial and error, me and dan ballsed up our first cycle of trying lol! If the witch is coming, its coming no matter what ur temps say at least u know about the opk's and the dark line for next time xx

Hey girls, just had another play with my sig to include a ticker as I know someone asked. The cycle days are what I believe to be true after 3 months off the BCP. So I too will be :sex: mostly on the 1st-4th. That matches with my lovely lucky charm AvaGrace, and Titi and Premont and Abi? Have I got that right??? Will be a fun 2ww.
Twinklestar, there's still hope for your BFP.
Where's Angelmyky? I wanna know!

I replied back, hope it makes sense... well you know for next month its all trial and error, me and dan ballsed up our first cycle of trying lol! If the witch is coming, its coming no matter what ur temps say at least u know about the opk's and the dark line for next time xx

Very true! You speak the wisdom :winkwink: xx

Thanks again for the advice. xx

yes Fairygirl I think I should be ov those days too! So excited! Thats my favourite time of the month!! Although I have to be away with work on the 2nd-3rd so will have to bd morning of the 2nd and evening of the 3rd!! arghh!!

Twinklestar hang in there you have prob just tested too early hun xxx

Hi, how is everyone?

I cant keep up with this thread, it's so busy!

sending :dust: to twinklestar and angelmyky x

I'm feeling the same as last night, stomach cramps, back really aching tonight and a new one my knee has started feelin achey, so i think i'm falling to pieces :shrug:
but still no AF as yet.

sending :hugs: to everyone

yes Fairygirl I think I should be ov those days too! So excited! Thats my favourite time of the month!! Although I have to be away with work on the 2nd-3rd so will have to bd morning of the 2nd and evening of the 3rd!! arghh!!

I've had to work it out around OH's work. I figure CD 11,12,14,16,17,18 and maybe 19 for luck should cover it! I'm so anxious to see if I've got my cycle right. Crazy obsessive planner that I am!!

Cool ticker Fairygirl now I can stalk your :sex: lol!!!!! Yes-I'm on schedule to BD 11/29-12/4 ish. A little confused about what will be OV day as I am a wee bit confused about CD1. See-have always had af at 26 or 27 CD all at once. And on CD27 when started to bleed called it CD1-but it was VERY VERY light and my temps didn't dip below coverline.
The next day it was heavy flow and that was the day my temp dipped so I changed that to CD1.

Anyway-need BD advice. There seems to be some conflict as to BD every day or every other day. Last month I had a nice clear cycle and BD every day 7 days in a row and no catchy the eggy. So wanted to change it up this time to BD every other day-but if I do that is it more important to BD ON OV day or the day before? As I can only hit one BD every other day? What do you girls think??

Angelblue-I think that EPO can be good for other womens health issues but I think mainly is used for CM-so if you are good there probably would skip as I've heard some women say it messes up their cycle. I have a nice regular cycle so don't really want to mess with it but haven't really had much going on in CM department so maybe that is why no PG yet.

Laurely-My husband has GNC "mega Men Sport" vitapak-which includes a high performance multi vitamin and also comes with L-ARginine & some other stuff. He has had this pack for a year though which is bad as there are only 30 packs in it (take 1 per day). I also have been chasing him around the house with MACA but he won't take it.
I have heard that a cocktail of C, E and zinc is good for :spermy:

Twinklestar-: ( : ( sorry!!!!!!! Hang in there!!!!!!

Hi Titi.. I heard every other day but I don't think it matters too much. Just as long as it's still fun but does the job! xx

Titi, My Dr said evey 2 to 3 days, but I want to go for extra when I think I'm going to O. I think if you do it too much there's more fluid and less sperm, whereas too little and the swimmers are slightly past their best. That's just going by what I've read here, there and everywhere.

only thing with men taking zinc suppliments takes about 3 months to make a diff in the increase in their spermies xx

I just started using opk's this cycle. I got a positive opk Saturday AND Sunday- is this normal?:shrug: They are the First Response brand- I wasn't sure since it says your lh surge should only last 24--48 hours?:wacko:
And then when do you think my ov would be- today? :huh: I'm feeling a little crampy- a little sore boobs and back- which I do usually get around ov (but then again I raked leaves for 5 hours yesterday- so it could be that:winkwink:) I haven't had as much cm this cycle (sorry if tmi)- but I did take antibiotics for a sinus infection so I guess that could have an effect?
Today is cd16- so it is usually when I thought I'd ov- so I guess I'd be right on time if I'm reading these things right :happydance: Just checking... I think I may be making this more complicated than it needs to be :rofl:

Hi Lauraly, not sure if anyone answered yet but you can get positive OPKs for two consecutive days, that's quite ok. The book I read says that you can ov 12-36 hours after the first positive but I see posts with 24-48 hours so am not sure.

This month I Oved the same day as the positive OPK so I guess there are many variables.

Hi All,

I've been a little busy and lost track of everyone!

Twinklestar & Angelmyky - Good Luck, hope it's your month.

I actually had positive lines on my OPK 3 times last cycle, however later I read that when there are two lines the control has to at least be as dark as the test line, or you count it as negative. I don't know now, looking back 1 or more could have been a negative-I was confused too. That's why its good to temp too (although you wont know til too late but can you for next month) or I guess the best indicator is EWCM (except poor me didn't get any last time)

hiya ladies. thank you for the comments, i have read them all but theres too many to quote back to so i will update you all.

well i took a tesco brand test about 9pm....(ive never used them tests before so i dont know if theyre any good). as it was absorbing the urine i thought i could see 2 lines, one was faint though. then after 1 minute the extra line disappeared, i know it wasnt an evap but i dont know why it disappeared. my OH thinks its maybe because its a cheapo test and i should test with a better one on wednesday. so i guess im still testing on 25th. im so tired of waiting now. af doesnt look like its coming yet either......i just want to know whats going on. so if af doesnt show by 25th and i get a BFN again then im going to ring my doctors to make an appointment. i need to know why im late. im 20dpo now and i havent been worring this cycle so its not stress thats holding it back. im either pregnant with low hcg, taking cheap tests or theres something wrong with my periods......i knew i'd get a BFN but i was still disappointed to watch that very faint line disappear. :( oh well. i will try to take my mind off it as usual, i dont want to worry.

thank you again for seeing how i am and all the good lucks.

:dust: to all.....xx

Angelmyky - So sorry you have to go thru all this. Mother nature can be such a bitch sometimes. :) and hugs to you. Hope you get an answer soon, one way or another.
Fish&Chips - How ya doin cycle buddy? You're not out til the witch shows her ugly face. Fx'd for you and hugs too!
AFM - Still haven't tested. Trying to hold out for DB's turkey day wish. Its getting harder than hell tho. I wanna test in the morning so bad before he gets home from work. He works 3rd's. So FF has AF due tue or wed depending on my actual O day. FF keeps changing it for some reason. Could any of you gals glance at my chart and tell me what you think about O? I don't have any signs of AF or BFP. I usually have bloating, increased appetite, and irritability. None of those tho. Ohhhh I hope this is our month! I HAVE to test in the am, I can't stand the wait! I'll post from my phone around 7am my time (It's 10pm now). Just in case this isn't our month, can soneone tell me more about the grapefruit juice? How much? When do I start drinking it? I never have much ewcm so hopefully it will help. Sorry to ramble but I had a lot to catch up on. Good luck to all the other ladies I missed, sorry! Fx'd for us all!!!

I would agree with ff when u O'd could have poss been a day earlier because of the 3 rises in temp, chart looking good temps still nice and high x

Hey ladies!! Hows everyone doing? I had my HSG yesterday, hurt like hell but got my left tube cleared and all in all my uterus is in great shape! was really cool to see my uterus lol. well next cycle i will have a nice clear enviroment for a little bean to stick!!! so excited woohoo :DDD much luv xxx

Right... let's see if I can remember everything...

First of all, congrats sonyabanonya!! That's really great news - here's to your BFP!

angelmyky, Im sorry you have no answer to the am-I-aren't-I question yet.

Titi, why don't you BD every other day and then do it maybe 3 days in a row when you know it's ovulation time? Failing that, I would say the day before ov is better than ov day because the egg can live for as little as 6 hours wheres the sperm live an average of 3 days in good fertile fluid, and if you have sperm already waiting you've got a much better chance of catching the eggy.

As for supplements my OH is taking 1 400iu capsule of vitamin E and 1 50mg zinc tablet each day and I'm feeding him plenty of pure, not-from-concentrate orange juice (I doubt you have anything but pure, fresh orange juice in Florida, do you?). If you want to know about other supplements for men to take, they're listed in the Increase Your Fertility Chances Naturally thread (stuff like selenium, multivits etc). GG's right about the zinc taking 3 months to make a difference, so sooner the better - you're not going to be bothered about having bought them if you get a BFP in the next couple of months, whereas if you leave it longer and find you do need them, you have to wait 3 months from whenever that is - that was the rationale I used when I bought them, anyway.

Hi again cazd - another cool avatar!

Sorry girls, I'm losing track of who's still in this month, this thread moves too fast! angelmyky, twinklestar, gossipgirl, fish&chips, westbrja, avagrace - any more? I'm on cd 8, so I'll be quite a while, in fact I think pretty much everybody has another go at a tinsel tot don't we? We did start this thread in the middle of november - now I'm really confused!! :wacko: Somebody help....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->