Tinsel Tots 2009

Watcha! I make my man take the 'HIS' sanatogen tablets and selenium.
and I force him to eat brazil nuts too - which he's not best pleased with :rofl:

Sonya!!! You had your HSG yesterday????
I've just got a letter through from the hospital saying my HSG is booked for Thursday this week. I'm so very very nervous 'cos smears are agony for me.
But I didn't know you get to see the uterus!
I've only got one tube so I really hope its not blocked... I'm so scared!

Angel - can't believe you got another :bfn: - defo get to the Drs and hopefully they'll give you that second line!

westbrja - I'd pin Ov at CD18 - based on temp, ewcm and opk.
Strange to get two temp dips after ov though - but to be optimistic... either could be implantation! :wohoo:
Where's today's and yesterday's temp? Hope they're high!!!

As for grapefruit juice :)sick: cant stand the stuff) drink from AF to your first positive fertility sign - ewcm or opk...

Westbrja- I think your chart looks pretty good. I am going to agree that I def. think OV on the 18th-it is your first day of EWCM and you have the 3 higher temps after. Postive LH surge on 17th indicating OV in next 12-24+ hours. The two dips below coverline after are weird-I would say if anything is an ID it would be 8dpo. FF analyzed IDs and found most occurred between days 6-12 (goody!) and were generally at least a .3 degre dip (goody!). so fx'd!!!!!

Sonya-At the baby shower I heard a bunch of stories about women who had an HSG after LTTTC and then got a BFP the very next month! That would surely make up for the pain!!!! Fx'd for you too!!

Abi-thanks for the advice. I have heard it takes :spermy: 3-4 months to improve which is why I am flabbergasted lately with DH not taking supplements well and also still smoking which the Dr. said could decrease count by more than 50%. Can't imagine continuing to endure this and that will push us into LTTTC. DH says we don't know for sure that there is anything wrong with him until the S.A. on 12/10 and that plenty have people that smoke ciggerettes get people PG. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so hard since I have given up coffee and alcohol (except one or two af days a month) and doing everything possible to get BFP. (rant).
So you think it is still okay to bd every day for 3 days around OV if there might be a problem with counts?

Thanks all-sorry if I've missed anyone-have a great day!

Watcha! I make my man take the 'HIS' sanatogen tablets and selenium.
and I force him to eat brazil nuts too - which he's not best pleased with :rofl:

Sonya!!! You had your HSG yesterday????
I've just got a letter through from the hospital saying my HSG is booked for Thursday this week. I'm so very very nervous 'cos smears are agony for me.
But I didn't know you get to see the uterus!
I've only got one tube so I really hope its not blocked... I'm so scared!

Angel - can't believe you got another :bfn: - defo get to the Drs and hopefully they'll give you that second line!

westbrja - I'd pin Ov at CD18 - based on temp, ewcm and opk.
Strange to get two temp dips after ov though - but to be optimistic... either could be implantation! :wohoo:
Where's today's and yesterday's temp? Hope they're high!!!

As for grapefruit juice :)sick: cant stand the stuff) drink from AF to your first positive fertility sign - ewcm or opk...

Hey cadz,
I couldn't temp yesterday cuz I worked 3rd's the nite before. My temp is still up today. Is it looking triphasic? Well I just tested and got a BFN!! No signs of AF tho. Maybe just too early.
Boo

Cadz and titi - wanted to tell you my temps up until about 3 or 4dpo aren't very accurate. I had the temp in my mouth wrong.
2 nite in a row I had pregnent dreams. Last nite I was preggo with 12 babies lmao. I'm not signed up for that.

Cadz and titi - wanted to tell you my temps up until about 3 or 4dpo aren't very accurate. I had the temp in my mouth wrong.
2 nite in a row I had pregnent dreams. Last nite I was preggo with 12 babies lmao. I'm not signed up for that.

**well that explains strange temps right after OV.
Really hope 9dpo is a ID! Preggo dreams supposed to be good sign. Although I had a bfp dream the night before I got my BFN this cycle. That was crap-it really had my hopes up!!!! Sorry about BFN-when is the AF due-could be early FX'D

Thanks for the PMA Titi :winkwink:. I've had a headache ever since I woke up and I'm starting to get a few twinges, like pre-cramps :growlmad:. :witch: is due Wed or Thur depending on my O day. I'm expecting her to show :cry:

Thanks for the PMA Titi :winkwink:. I've had a headache ever since I woke up and I'm starting to get a few twinges, like pre-cramps :growlmad:. :witch: is due Wed or Thur depending on my O day. I'm expecting her to show :cry:

**oh :cry:..........I hate the witch. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

It's been awhile since I have posted here.

Sonya- I know what you mean about how the HSG hurts. The doc had to open my cervix and I swear it felt like he was trying to take it out.

I wish I knew that the zinc takes about 3 months to work. I bought DH some yesterday, but I guess he can still start now just in case we don't get our bfp before Christmas.

I start my clomid today. I'm taking 50mg from cd 3-7. The doc also told me to take Robitussin (cough medicine). I think that I will take it at night because I am scared that I might have some side effects.

I also want to drink some grapefruit juice because I usually don't have much CM and I know that clomid can sometimes dry it up. How much grapefruit juice should I drink and when should I drink it?

Hope everyone is doing well and I hoping for us all to have our tinsel tot.

Hi Titi,

Sorry, wasn't on yesterday so didn't get chance to read and reply.
I was told that every two to three days and in the morning as that is when :spermy: is at its best.

Sorry to hear about the :bfn: Angel, fingers crossed for you.

Hi to everyone. This thread is really fast and I can't keep up!.

Hope everyone is well.

Nic x

any more testing? I am still waiting, tested yesterday BFN, so trying to wait again!! :coffee:

Twinklestar-sooooooooorrry about bfn...poo! FX'd its just too early.

Nik-thanks for BD advice-you know we actually have not tried in AM-in 11 cycles maybe that will do the trick!

Dede-good to hear from you. I will be interested to hear about the Clomid-as I may start next cycle or so. I too heard it can make hostile or no CM so would try the grapefruit (pure fresh juice-I think at least 1 8 ouce c. a day until OV)...also might try preseed or real egg whites too.

I did the Robitusson last cycle. Make sure you get the chest one with the only ingredient Guafinesson 200mg. You don't want to take only at night though-you need to take the miniumum dosage like every 4 hours-I did this for 7 days fertile and there really weren't any side effects. It didn't seem to make EWCM and I was VERY watery. DOn't know if that was Robi or not since it was the first month I monitored my CM at all.
It didn't get me PG though : (

When we conceived our daughter we think it was BD in the morning that caught! I did my ov stick at about 6am, it was positive, so I went into my husband and just said the stick said yes, lol! There wasnt much effort, but I think it did the job!

Its a bit trickier trying to BD when you have a child though - lol!! No chance of doing it in the morning, she wakes early enough without having to set an alarm at 5am or something, then she is around all day, so has to be night time!

Right, time to do some washing and get packing!!

Good luck ladies still waiting and good luck those waiting to start trying!!

I actually had positive lines on my OPK 3 times last cycle, however later I read that when there are two lines the control has to at least be as dark as the test line, or you count it as negative. I don't know now, looking back 1 or more could have been a negative-I was confused too. That's why its good to temp too (although you wont know til too late but can you for next month) or I guess the best indicator is EWCM (except poor me didn't get any last time)

Oh, so the test I did on Sat. the control line was light- but the test line was dark- so that could be a negative? The Sunday test- both lines were dark- so I guess I would read that as my positive! Thanks for the info!:thumbup:

My CM has been sparse this month- which isn't like me...sorry TMI?!? I think it may be from the meds I was on last cycle for my sinus infection? At least that is what I am hoping- as this is the 1st month that it's happened. :wacko:

I have thought about temping- but I usually get up once or twice every night to use the bathroom :dohh: So I thought that might skew my results. What do you think?
Well, I hope I just get my BFP this cycle and can forget about it for a while...but you never know I guess and I'd like to feel prepared either way!:shrug: Ok, enough of that...PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA!!!!!

:hugs::dust:

Well, I'm freaking out a little bit this cycle...not a good thing:nope:
Hoping you gals can help me out!

I got 2 positive opk's (maybe only 1- if I read the 1st one wrong) but Sunday's was positive for sure! DH and I BD'd last Wed and Thurs, Saturday and Sunday...but I hurt my back Sunday raking leaves and Monday night DH felt like we shouldn't :sex:!:cry: He just rubbed my back and got me a hot water bottle...while sweet of him I really wanted to ensure our catching the egg this cycle and felt that BD was more important than my back pain (it did really hurt though!). He didn't agree- we argued- and well....no BD:nope:

Do you think we could have missed it? I don't temp- just opk's. Positive opk on Sunday...we BD'd that evening- no BD Monday :sad2:- but he assures me we can "make up for it" tonight when he gets home from work :happydance:!!!
I still have a chance- right?!?!? :wacko:

Well, I'm freaking out a little bit this cycle...not a good thing:nope:
Hoping you gals can help me out!

I got 2 positive opk's (maybe only 1- if I read the 1st one wrong) but Sunday's was positive for sure! DH and I BD'd last Wed and Thurs, Saturday and Sunday...but I hurt my back Sunday raking leaves and Monday night DH felt like we shouldn't :sex:!:cry: He just rubbed my back and got me a hot water bottle...while sweet of him I really wanted to ensure our catching the egg this cycle and felt that BD was more important than my back pain (it did really hurt though!). He didn't agree- we argued- and well....no BD:nope:

Do you think we could have missed it? I don't temp- just opk's. Positive opk on Sunday...we BD'd that evening- no BD Monday :sad2:- but he assures me we can "make up for it" tonight when he gets home from work :happydance:!!!
I still have a chance- right?!?!? :wacko:

Lauraly - I know how you feel about missing a :sex: session around O time. They say :spermy: can live for 5 days so at least you :sex: on Saturday and Sunday. Yes O day is even better, but you can still catch the eggy. I would continue to :sex: tonite and tmw just to be sure. Fx'd for you!

Anyway-need BD advice. There seems to be some conflict as to BD every day or every other day. Last month I had a nice clear cycle and BD every day 7 days in a row and no catchy the eggy. So wanted to change it up this time to BD every other day-but if I do that is it more important to BD ON OV day or the day before? As I can only hit one BD every other day? What do you girls think??

I think is pretty much what everyone else was saying- but thought I'd share it anyway. I was reading the Sperm meets egg plan from the Increasing Your Fertility thread and this is what is said...

""Trying" too often can actually do more harm than good. Do not try every night! You will get exhausted and sore, and your mucus--both for fertility and for lubrication--will dry up, and you will stop trying too early in the month or miss an important day. Every other day is absolutely sufficient, with three nights in a row during peak time sealing the deal."

Good Luck!

:hugs::dust:

Hi Westbrja & Abster - yep i'm still in. Clinging on for dear life! I've been messing up my temps so I'm not really sure what's going on this month but fingers crossed the witch will stay away. Was thinking of testing tomorrow or Thurs but I may not as far past my ov date as originally thought. Westbrja, your chart is looking really promising!!! FX! It's rubbish you got a BFN but it's probably too early.

angelmyky - still have my FX for you for Weds.

Lolley - Hope that witch stays away for you too!

Hi Westbrja & Abster - yep i'm still in. Clinging on for dear life! I've been messing up my temps so I'm not really sure what's going on this month but fingers crossed the witch will stay away. Was thinking of testing tomorrow or Thurs but I may not as far past my ov date as originally thought. Westbrja, your chart is looking really promising!!! FX! It's rubbish you got a BFN but it's probably too early.

Yeah almost triphasic, but I heard today that another gal has had triphasic charts and had the :witch: show up. I know I'll test again in the morning :blush: unless my temp drops. We are still in the runnings though :happydance:. Any symptoms for you? I had a headache and I thought pre-cramps today which is usually means AF is coming. Hopefully they were early preggo signs lol.

Nic: BDing in the morning. Will be trying that one!
LauraLy: I'd say you have every chance of catching tha eggy.

Sorry to read about the BFNs, you're not out yet! :dust: coming your way.

Did more festive things today. We also bought these 2 fabric envelope hanging decorations for our tree with 'Dear Santa' on. Think I might write a wish and slip it in one. Hmm...wonder what that will be......

Yeah almost triphasic, but I heard today that another gal has had triphasic charts and had the :witch: show up. I know I'll test again in the morning :blush: unless my temp drops. We are still in the runnings though :happydance:. Any symptoms for you? I had a headache and I thought pre-cramps today which is usually means AF is coming. Hopefully they were early preggo signs lol.

Well luckily that doesn't mean your AF will show up.. PMA! I'm not sure about testing. I've done one of those cheap strip things which aren't very sensitive on diluted urine this evening and it was a BFN which I expected. I don't want to waste the good tests, especially as my hubbie knows how many we've got and I don't want him to think I've turned in to a baby obsessed wife! (although he would be totally correct lol!!). Systems wise.. I've had heart burn, restless sleep, an increased appetite and an increased sense of smell.. but all of this could be in my head! All month I've felt like I've had a dull period pain which is worrying. I got it about a week before my AF last cycle. I've been feeling my boobs every day (lol!!) but they are just the same.. darn them. One day I'm sure it's not happening this month and the next I'm feeling all positive. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->