Tinsel Tots 2009

Im sure everyone would just be happy to get a BFP - but when you do, does any one have a preference for a pink or blue bundle??

I have a pink one already and can honestly say I wouldnt mind, everyone assumes as I have a girl I would want a boy, but I would be more than happy to have another girl - would be lovely two sisters!!

I actually really don't mind. I think I can honestly say either would be lovely. I know my hubby would prefer a boy so for his sake I might sway more towards a boy but I really don't mind!

When I was younger I always said I would obviously be happy, but quite disappointed if I didnt get a girl, now I got my girl first I really dont mind. Look at me getting ahead of myself without any symptoms!! lol

Oh Cadz, you naughty girl you!
Fish&Chips - Good for you, waiting to test. I wish I was that strong. When you gonna test?
Fairygirl - I must be different cuz I'm more crazy now that we are at the end of cycle #3 than I was at cycle #1. I keep worrying that something might be wrong. And why isn't it happening yet. Plus I'm on a schedule due to school.
AFM - No signs of ANYTHING!! WTF??? Before AF I always have a headache, irritability, and bloating. I've had none of that except a headache yesterday. I thought I was getting pre- cramps but I think it was gas lmao. When I was preggo for the kiddos I didn't have any symptoms until after I had a bfp. I only got really sore and big boobs. I found out both times around four weeks. So maybe no signs is a good sign. What do ya think?

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you? due to test on the 10th December not feeling the PMA too much so could do with some support along the way xx

Oh Cadz, you naughty girl you!
Fish&Chips - Good for you, waiting to test. I wish I was that strong. When you gonna test?
Fairygirl - I must be different cuz I'm more crazy now that we are at the end of cycle #3 than I was at cycle #1. I keep worrying that something might be wrong. And why isn't it happening yet. Plus I'm on a schedule due to school.
AFM - No signs of ANYTHING!! WTF??? Before AF I always have a headache, irritability, and bloating. I've had none of that except a headache yesterday. I thought I was getting pre- cramps but I think it was gas lmao. When I was preggo for the kiddos I didn't have any symptoms until after I had a bfp. I only got really sore and big boobs. I found out both times around four weeks. So maybe no signs is a good sign. What do ya think?

I think my self enforced schedule isn't doing me any favours either.

:dust: for your BFP! I like the no sign is a good sign idea!

Welcome bubbles!! I love your sig! My little girl LOVES chuggington! I can hear the song in my head - lol!!

Im sure everyone would just be happy to get a BFP - but when you do, does any one have a preference for a pink or blue bundle??

I have a pink one already and can honestly say I wouldnt mind, everyone assumes as I have a girl I would want a boy, but I would be more than happy to have another girl - would be lovely two sisters!!

So far the people who know I am ttc are 4 to 1 that I will be having a girl. I don't really mind. I dreamt I had a girl though so it has made that feeling stronger.

fairy girl - why have you decided to go for a sept baby?

When I was preg everyone was dead set that I was having a boy due to the number of boys in my husbands family (last girl is 32) - but woo my genes won!!

Twinkle: I'm a teacher so to start maternity pay on 1st Sept or just a bit earlier would be awesome. I could afford to stay off work til late June, work part time for 4 or 5 weeks, then a paid summer holiday before going back in the Sept (part time if I can). More time with baby!! Also means the last heavily pregnant bit would be the school hols too.

OMG I almost forgot to mention, I had 2 pregnant dreams. The other nite I dreamed I was in labor and the baby was coming out but my OH wasn't there yet. Then the next nite I was preggo with 12 babies lmao.

I have 1 of each pink and blue. I would defo pick blue if it was my choice. I luv pink but oooooh her mouth. She's defo my dtr.

lol!! I love cbeebies - very useful at times!! How old is your little boy?

I see Fairygirl- that would be very useful if it worked out like that - but thats alot of pressure!!!

I wanted a sept baby because of school years etc, not because I am a teacher, but from a student point of view, but then I decided that actually I dont think it matters that much so long as I help her at home. I have friends that are late aug babies who have 1st class degrees etc, so it didnt harm them (I however, summer baby, dont have any degree - lol)

westbrja - lol!!! My little girl is 18 months and god does she have a VERY good idea of her mind already! Hoping for a chilled one next time!!!

Twinkle: A Sept baby would be nice, but then like you sais I figured it wouldn't hurt if it was late Aug and the youngest coz I'd do what I could at home too. I think now we're starting ttc it doesnt really matter what month, we'll have the savings we need hopefully for Sept just in case but whatever happens from now is the way it's supposed to be.

The whole idea of mooncups is freaking me out a little. I'm a bit of a prude and all this ttc is really going against the grain!!! aghh.. what we have to do as woman!

But thankfully I split my AF between tampons for when I'm out and about and my mooncup for when I'm at home.
Girls - if you haven't tried it - go buy one! they're fab.
But then.. nothing in the world is taboo to me - I kind of like emptying it and seeing AF -

ooooh boy F&C-no more prudy for you on this thread & ttc!!! :rofl:

Hi Ava Grace and Westbrja - I think I might test tomorrow. It depends if I chicken out or not! I've been getting really disturbed sleep which is really unlike me but it could be because my hubbie has been poorly so may have been tossing and turning in his sleep and waking me up. I am hoping but I just don't know...

Welcome Bubbles!

Re boy or girl.. I haven't even thought that far ahead. It just all seems too unreal still. x

Hi GG - Maybe you Ov-ed a day earlier that FF suggests? Then you will be having your temp on cd6 which could be implantation?! xx

The whole idea of mooncups is freaking me out a little. I'm a bit of a prude and all this ttc is really going against the grain!!! aghh.. what we have to do as woman!

But thankfully I split my AF between tampons for when I'm out and about and my mooncup for when I'm at home.
Girls - if you haven't tried it - go buy one! they're fab.
But then.. nothing in the world is taboo to me - I kind of like emptying it and seeing AF -

ooooh boy F&C-no more prudy for you on this thread & ttc!!! :rofl:

Tell me about it titi! I've talked about my CM, CV and earlier I was tempted to ask a question about my stools!!! LOL!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->