Tinsel Tots 2009

OK, so for all of you that are trying to figure out when to baby dance heres something to check out https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I have a few friends that have tried it and gotten pregnant pretty quickly!!

Cazd ~ dont worry about the HSG, its extremely uncomfortable tbh but sooo worth it and its done in minutes!!!

DeDe80 ~ good luck starting on clomid!!! drink lots and lots of water.

Gossipgirly ~ im also 4 dpo and having cramps, although i highly doubt im preggo this month because i had my HSG done after ovulation unfortunately :(

And for all of you trying to get more EWCM this month i had so much it was unreal, was the first cylce out of 15 and it stretched forever!!! what did i do differently? well might sound silly but, my husband bought me a necklace with a big ruby pendant on it. Rubies are great at helping with infertility, they also balance ur cycles.. I have a pretty big feeling it had an impact on it. And ive tried everything beforehand to get fertile cm, i mean everything lol. but nothing ever came close to this month. and for some reason i feel like my body is getting prepared to hold a baby.. its weird, but i feel like im changing, like my body is brooding lol.. anyway good luck to all of us and def try out the deanna plan!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

oh i almost forgot! gossipgirly sometimes we can get cramps because the fallopian tubes are contracting to push egg down into the uterus...

morning ladies!!

Ive seen adverts for mooncups, but I am so rubbish at anything down there I couldnt do it, I cant even use tampons. How on earth I manage sex? lol!!

Im still here and waiting - yawn!!!

Hi Ladies :)

so now i am more confused than ever, hoping for some advice.

I tested this morning as i said i would and had a very faint bfp on an ic 10miu. But I am having brownish cm and a massive headache, both of these i get when AF is due!
I don't know what to think now i haad the tests from babymad.com anyone heard of faulty batches?
Thik i'm going to get a FRER after work to test again in the morning.

Brownish blood, and headaches are both preggo symptoms me lady :) CONGRATS on the BFP :D

And so begins my 2ww.... I swear that these are always the LONGEST 2 weeks of every month:wacko:!!!!
So, I am promising on here to keep my SS to a minimum (am talking to my DH about this also as he likes to "ensure" that this cycle worked...every cycle:haha: "Honey I'm really tired today" "Maybe its cause your pregnant" "Honey, my belly hurts" "Maybe its cause your pregnant"...you get the point:dohh:) and will not test until AF is LATE :winkwink:!!!!

PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA!!!!!!!!!

And LOTS of :dust:

Hey ladies i have been awol again :blushes: been so busy playing nurse to my poorly girls not had chance to really get on.

How is everyone doing? I'm still sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for ov and am praying it doesnt happen over the next 4 days as df is back at work tomorow and no chace of any nookie whilst he is.

Going by last cycle though I aren't due to ov for another 10 days *sigh* so just a waiting game for me!

Any bfps while I have been away? Hope the witch has stayed away from you all. x

hello,

Abi- I don't think we have mooncups. Maybe something similar I am going to look for maybe to try with keeping the little ones in-maybe if not too bad could try them for period. I hope I don't get AF for 9 more months but probably don't want to use tampons anymore after that article if I do!

Sonya I am definitely going to try the "sperm meets egg" plan this month. Thanks for all the info. Asking DH to buy me some rubies couldn't hurt either-lol.

Ava-I just got my first order of pre seed this week too! Hope it works. In the sperm meets egg plan it mentioned that the :spermy: might only live 2 hours!! (as opposed to 3-5 days) in dry enviornment-maybe that has been my trouble as I really haven't noted much there, although maybe also the grapefruit juice & EPO this cycle will help. Too soon to tell b/c I am still with AF.

Lolly & Westbraja-I am sorry about the BFN. I thought the witch was banned. I want to say I still have FX'd for you but this month my delusional thinking that I could still be pg when I had BFN AND was with AF was too much for me to bear-so don't want to get ur hopes up.

:cry: well im in a crappy mood today. all of yesterday i wanted to cry, had no reason to though but late lastnight i burst into tears in my fiances arms. ive felt sad all of today too and constantly feel the tears building up.

well i said i'd do a test today and i bought a pack of 2. i used one about 2-3 hours ago and its negative. im so tired of getting BFNs now. im 6-8 days late now and i still havent had any AF cramps. ive had weird aches in lower left side of abdomen. never had them before so i dont know why im getting them. ive had a weird feeling for a few days....this may sound strange and its hard to explain but i will give it a go.....on lower left side of abdomen (not far from ovary) i have been getting a dull ache sensation then it turns numb, kind of feels like when a part of your body goes dead after resting on it too long, i have slept on my stomach more lately, seems to be the only way i can relax but i never stay in one position long enough to go numb.....so im starting to wonder why i keep getting numb in my hip-ovary area. very weird.

everytime i go to the toilet im hoping for AF to show....most people pray for it not to appear but ive had 3 BFNs now so im really wondering why AF still hasnt showed. ive saved the last test. me and my OH have talked about it....i will use it for my first pee of the day on 27th (a week since i first tested) then if it doesnt turn to a BFP then im phoning the doctors to see why AF hasnt arrived. i need some help because i dont think im pregnant at all.....during the other cycles i kept thinking i was but this time im in so much doubt and i dont know why i cant accept that theres still a chance i might be pregnant. ive done 3 tests in just 5 days so i think maybe im testing too early between each one. i think i should have waited a week from the first test. i dont know. :wacko:

im so emotional lately and dont know why so its messing up my head a little. i cant seem to think straight at the moment. all day ive been unsure of things, cant make decisions, cant focus on conversations properly, forgetting things too, etc.......sending me nuts. :(

i dont know really what to say. the one month i dont worry so much about BFPs/AF and i end up late and getting strange symptoms. i doubt they are pregnancy though.....there i go again, ruling out pregnancy..... :cry: darn it.

anyway, i hope everyone is ok. x

hello,

Abi- I don't think we have mooncups. Maybe something similar I am going to look for maybe to try with keeping the little ones in-maybe if not too bad could try them for period. I hope I don't get AF for 9 more months but probably don't want to use tampons anymore after that article if I do!

Sonya I am definitely going to try the "sperm meets egg" plan this month. Thanks for all the info. Asking DH to buy me some rubies couldn't hurt either-lol.

Ava-I just got my first order of pre seed this week too! Hope it works. In the sperm meets egg plan it mentioned that the :spermy: might only live 2 hours!! (as opposed to 3-5 days) in dry enviornment-maybe that has been my trouble as I really haven't noted much there, although maybe also the grapefruit juice & EPO this cycle will help. Too soon to tell b/c I am still with AF.

Lolly & Westbraja-I am sorry about the BFN. I thought the witch was banned. I want to say I still have FX'd for you but this month my delusional thinking that I could still be pg when I had BFN AND was with AF was too much for me to bear-so don't want to get ur hopes up.

Hiya Titi, there's one called The Keeper which I think originated in the States. There are probably a few types.
Think I'll go look at sperm meets egg when I've finished reading this thread... (that'll be about sunday then!).
Abi x

Sorry you're feeling so down angelmyky - it must be really frustrating not knowing one way or the other x

Sorry about the BFNs girls. Fingers crossed for next time!

Abi x

Hi Ladies :)

so now i am more confused than ever, hoping for some advice.

I tested this morning as i said i would and had a very faint bfp on an ic 10miu. But I am having brownish cm and a massive headache, both of these i get when AF is due!
I don't know what to think now i haad the tests from babymad.com anyone heard of faulty batches?
Thik i'm going to get a FRER after work to test again in the morning.

Fingers crossed for you rtest in the morning!
Abi x

Titi posted something in another thread about tampons being harmful to fertility. This is the most useful info I've found so far:

https://forums.bellybelly.com.au/forums/conception-general-discussion/88168-how-tampons-affect-fertility-must-read.html

Should I be concerned? Guess I'll have to look out for organic cotton ones when I need them in the future.

**I'm going to read this now and check it out. You know, I started freaking out the possibility of it and almost skipped them this cycle. But DH and I were out on the baby making supplement & juice run Sunday and I stopped in the feminine Isle and picked up a box of "All Natural" pads. I said, "I think I might give these a try too this cycle". DH went all :sick: and said, horrified, "pads?!?!?!?" and I ended up putting them back :blush:

Oh no!!! I just read it. It sounds convincing. Sorry Dh-pads for me!!!!

Anybody heard of Mooncups? There are a few things under different names but they do the same thing. I use a mooncup - have done since 2001. It;s basically a cup made of silicon (flexible, not rigid) which sits up inside your cervix to hold your flow. You empty it into the toilet, rinse it and put it back in. Can take a few goes to get the hang of it (alhtough I don't remember having any problems), but has never been linked to toxic shock syndrome or other health problems and saves you tons of money (they're about £15). I also use washable sanitary towels; there are tons of different types, sizes etc. I have organic cotton and hemp ones, plain and patterned, and they're great. My Auntie Flo is big and heavy so I sometimes have to use both and don't see myself going back to tampons and disposable pads EVER!

I know some of you will think bleurgh (a few of my friends have) but they're great and theyr'e really catching on. If anybody has any questions (other than "Why are you such a minger?!") just ask me.

I'm off to bed now.
Abi x

Never heard of this, thanks for pointing it out. I will look into them.

X

:cry: well im in a crappy mood today. all of yesterday i wanted to cry, had no reason to though but late lastnight i burst into tears in my fiances arms. ive felt sad all of today too and constantly feel the tears building up.

well i said i'd do a test today and i bought a pack of 2. i used one about 2-3 hours ago and its negative. im so tired of getting BFNs now. im 6-8 days late now and i still havent had any AF cramps. ive had weird aches in lower left side of abdomen. never had them before so i dont know why im getting them. ive had a weird feeling for a few days....this may sound strange and its hard to explain but i will give it a go.....on lower left side of abdomen (not far from ovary) i have been getting a dull ache sensation then it turns numb, kind of feels like when a part of your body goes dead after resting on it too long, i have slept on my stomach more lately, seems to be the only way i can relax but i never stay in one position long enough to go numb.....so im starting to wonder why i keep getting numb in my hip-ovary area. very weird.

everytime i go to the toilet im hoping for AF to show....most people pray for it not to appear but ive had 3 BFNs now so im really wondering why AF still hasnt showed. ive saved the last test. me and my OH have talked about it....i will use it for my first pee of the day on 27th (a week since i first tested) then if it doesnt turn to a BFP then im phoning the doctors to see why AF hasnt arrived. i need some help because i dont think im pregnant at all.....during the other cycles i kept thinking i was but this time im in so much doubt and i dont know why i cant accept that theres still a chance i might be pregnant. ive done 3 tests in just 5 days so i think maybe im testing too early between each one. i think i should have waited a week from the first test. i dont know. :wacko:

im so emotional lately and dont know why so its messing up my head a little. i cant seem to think straight at the moment. all day ive been unsure of things, cant make decisions, cant focus on conversations properly, forgetting things too, etc.......sending me nuts. :(

i dont know really what to say. the one month i dont worry so much about BFPs/AF and i end up late and getting strange symptoms. i doubt they are pregnancy though.....there i go again, ruling out pregnancy..... :cry: darn it.

anyway, i hope everyone is ok. x

Hi Angel,

Sorry to hear your feeling like this, Maybe going to the Dr now will help to find out what it is?

It might save you waiting another week and feeling crappy.

FX that it is just to soon and you will get a :bfp: soon.

XXXX

angelmyky and Lolley, I hope you both get some answers soon.

Sorry for my early morning tmi panic. I have to keep reassuring myself that everything is normal and I will be fine to ttc for the first time this month. Did anyone else find themselves completely anxious and flustered in their first month of trying. I can't really put it into words how I'm feeling, other than I can't see to be calm about anything!

The whole idea of mooncups is freaking me out a little. I'm a bit of a prude and all this ttc is really going against the grain!!! aghh.. what we have to do as woman!

Hi Lolley.. I would double check with another brand as I have read some of the ladies on hear saying they got a faint line when it was a negative but tbh it sounds very very promising! FX!

Westbrja.. boo that's rubbish. Fingers crossed it's still too early. I haven't tested properly yet as my temps went down again today. I'm hoping it was because I had a bad night's sleep and that they will be up again tomorrow but it's getting quite close to my AF date now so it's not looking good.

Angelmyky - I was only 4 days late last cycle and I felt awful so I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Have a good cry if you need to as it'll probably help. We're all here for you if you just want to rant!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->