Tinsel Tots 2009

Morning Ladies

BFN here this morning - what is going on with my cycles! Day 35 today!

So now I am not going to tets until Weds 2nd Dec, which will be 17 days since the last time we BD'd. If AF isnt here by then and I get another BFN - who knows?!

Sorry you got BFN too fish and chips!

Good luck the other ladies testing - hurry up and get to work lolley, so you can tell us how it went!!

bubbles - my little girl is 18 months tomorrow.

Good luck to all those testing and sending lots of :dust:

Sorry to those that got :bfn: fx that the next one is :bfp:

XXXX

I think surely I am out now, its just waiting for AF to arrive now. These have been my last cycles the 26 was an odd one, my first period started 8th may a year after my daughter was born - I was b/feeding, then that came along, I thought I was going to start having "normal" cycles - evidently not:

October - 31 days
September - 36 days
August - 42 days
July - 38 days
June - 26 days

Average 36.6! We shall see.............................

well my temp shot bk up again this morning,hoping its ID https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a6655 :) thinking I o'd early hours of fri morning and we bd'd pretty gd thurs afternoon cos I didnt even have a peak thurs morn but oh jumped on me in the afternoon and we hadnt planned it tmi sorry xxx

Hi all,
sorry its been manic here, this morning!

BFN for me to :cry: really strange, got faint bfp yesterday, then bfn on the frer this morning at 6, now tmi sorry then at 8 i started bleeding but never seen so much in my life so think the witch is just being cruel! booo

sorry fish&chips and twinkle star for your bfn lets all hope for a tinsel tot december :)

Well back to cd1 got my opk's ready not used them before.

3 BFNs with a banned witch-now that really is just F**KWHITTAGE!!!!

I'm sorry girls. Heres to hoping that we are all just saving up for TINSEL tots instead of turkey tots.

At least enjoy the wine. I may have some with dinner today but then I'm done for the rest of TTC cycle. Happy Thanksgiving to all those in states and wishing just a great day for everyone else!

Love and dust

well i dont drink anyway so its no change for me, I work in a bar part time as well as study and it just totally changes ur mind about alcohol the states people get in lol x

i'm not drinking, but it is what i gave up for my xmas bfp,i wont start again after xmas though if still ttc.

Also twinklestar i wished a bfp for you next month earlier and then thought after, AF hasn't got you yet so your still not out :)
so sending lots more :dust: your way.

ok so now im back to cd 1, I'm really not sure of my cycle length as i came off the pill last month, this one has been 34 days.
When should i start using he opk's?
or is best to start early so i get an idea this month?
I have read loads on here so i think i am right in saying the lines have got to be the same colour to be positive and then you usually O the next day?
never used them before so any help would be great :)

I used them last time and used alot of sticks as my cycles were more erratic than the are now - I didnt get a pos opk last time until day 28!!!!!

This time I tested on days 14,15, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 and didnt get a positive reading.

Maybe this month start once AF has gone to get an idea of what happens. I will be interested to know when you ov based on that length cycle.

I have a box of 20 so may need some more lol!
I will let you know how i get on, am i right with the lines having to be the same colour?
day 28 wow, i think from cm and cramps it was around day 22/3 last month, but that really is just guessing.

my cycle this time was 35 days i have tried to edit last post but stupid work comp wont let me edit, quote or thank anyone grrrr

Hi ladies,

hope you don't think i'm intruding but i'm new to this and notice you are all in a similar position to me. DH and i have been ttc out 1st since Aug with no luck. Last month my AF was late and i really thought we'd done it but had 3 :bfn: b4 a finally came on.

Now my cycle is running late and i think i'm around 5-6 dpo. I am starting to get really stressed each month with all the waiting and disappointment. I thought maybe it'd help to share with others who are going thru it all too.

Lots of :dust: for everyone ttc!

Lou xx

I will let you know how i get on, am i right with the lines having to be the same colour?
day 28 wow, i think from cm and cramps it was around day 22/3 last month, but that really is just guessing.

my cycle this time was 35 days i have tried to edit last post but stupid work comp wont let me edit, quote or thank anyone grrrr

Im not sure about the lines being the same. I got the clear blue digital ones, so I was looking for a smiley face - instead I just got blank circles.

I dont know when I ov'd this time, but the fact that my cycle is still going could mean I ov'd really late - but the last time we bd'd was day 24 as we'd had enough - so may well have missed it if this goes on much longer.

Ok girls. BFN on a FRER today (13dpo). Temps still high and still no sign of AF. Now what??? I thought your LP stays the same. AF should have showed yesterday or today depending on O. If she shows today I will be surprised cuz I'm not feeling AF'ish at all.

Hi all,
sorry its been manic here, this morning!

BFN for me to :cry: really strange, got faint bfp yesterday, then bfn on the frer this morning at 6, now tmi sorry then at 8 i started bleeding but never seen so much in my life so think the witch is just being cruel! booo

sorry fish&chips and twinkle star for your bfn lets all hope for a tinsel tot december :)

Well back to cd1 got my opk's ready not used them before.

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you. Fx for next time.

Hi ladies,

hope you don't think i'm intruding but i'm new to this and notice you are all in a similar position to me. DH and i have been ttc out 1st since Aug with no luck. Last month my AF was late and i really thought we'd done it but had 3 :bfn: b4 a finally came on.

Now my cycle is running late and i think i'm around 5-6 dpo. I am starting to get really stressed each month with all the waiting and disappointment. I thought maybe it'd help to share with others who are going thru it all too.

Lots of :dust: for everyone ttc!

Lou xx

Hi Lou,

The ladies on here are brilliant at support and we are all in the same boat.

Getting stressed will spot your period as well so that might be one of the reasons why it came late last time.

FX you will have a :BFP: this month though.

Sending you :dust:

Nic x

Im not sure about the lines being the same. I got the clear blue digital ones, so I was looking for a smiley face - instead I just got blank circles.

I dont know when I ov'd this time, but the fact that my cycle is still going could mean I ov'd really late - but the last time we bd'd was day 24 as we'd had enough - so may well have missed it if this goes on much longer.

Still got my FX for you x

Lets hope she stays away, fx and sending :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->