Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi girls,

congrats babybaby!!! you must be soooo happy :)

how is everyone else at the moment?
xxx

My icecream is melted, someone didn't shut the freezer door properly last night. :blush: :haha:

Oh nooooo that is not good! you will have to drink it instead!:rofl:

That is very good Dee. Unfortunately half price Ban and Jerry's always creeps into our shopping. How are you today?

I ate a whole packet of softmints on the way home from work (oops!!) so not having anything sweet tonight!!

Congrats babybaby! Fantastic news xx

Titi, good luck with the results tomorrow. Once you know what the situation is you can decide what you need to do, if anything needs doing. :hugs:

Hello everybody! I'm off to drop a house on this witch.

Abi x

I'm fine fairygirl. Trying to restrain myself from having some chocolate.

Hey Ladies!

Sorry I've been away so long. Had so much to do lately with final exams and the family.

Fish n Chips - Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Feel better soon and good luck testing :hugs:

Congrats to the new BFP's and good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test or O.

Dee I hope it was all you imagined it to be. I'm off to bed. Night ladies. xx

Boo Hiss~
aparently the :witch: didn't heed the warning to shove off for 9 months for me :sad1: Spotting started last night, and has continued through today. Expect to be full on by... Well I don't really know. If I keep taking the progesterone like the DR says to, I keep taking it for 2 more days, THEN af is supposed to show. But I may just not take it tonight and let af come on tomorrow as I already know I am not PG.:shrug:
I've got a call into the drs to see why even on the progesterone I am still spotting before af is due.:dohh: This was supposed to take care of that problem. Maybe I need a stronger dose... I don't know if my bbs could handle that though...

AAAAAARGGGGGHHHH!!!!!
Why can't TTC just be easy!?!?!?!?:gun::devil::finger::grr::evil::twisted::sad2:

Sorry to hear that Premomt. I started getting some slight cramps today so af should arrive soon for me too.

Hi Ladies,

sorry i not been on too much lately, had assignments to get in for uni :(

congrats babybaby :flower:

good luck tomorrow titi :hugs:

i have a question a tmi one sorry :blush:
I am due to ov the end of the week :happydance: and looks like things are happening, cervix is higher, and cm is changing, but has a pinky colour to it, is this normal? sorry i have not exxamined it before :shrug:

:dust: to everyone x

Hi Lolley-thanks for well wishes. As far as your cm goes, did you BD anytime within say 24 hours that you checked? I've heard that sometimes sex can make a tiny amount of blood in there and that would be normal. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

Dee-TWIX-yum! Now I want something chocolately! I did get some of those new jello sugar free dark chocolate mousse thingees. They are yum!

Thanks Abi-will be on tomorrow to let you know.

Sorry about witch Premomt-I too am getting cramps : (

Hi to everyone else!

Hi all, fever seems to have gone now so I think today's temp is finally reliable.

Hi Titi - how did the test go? I hope you and your oh are ok. It can't be nice having the test hanging over you like that. xx

Premont - Sorry about the spotting. Hopefully the drs will have some answers for you. They probably start on a very low dose to see how it goes, so like you suggested, they will probably just up it a bit. FX it works next month.

Lolley - I'm not sure either, but what Titi says makes sense. Sorry I'm not being of much help! x

Westbrja!! Hello stranger! Long time no hear. How is the pregnancy going? You've been missed. x

Dee - Hope that witch stays away hun x

And as for the rest of you... tut tut.. twix, icecream, softmints... LOL!! That is my kind of diet. I couldn't eat anything yesterday as felt too queezy although I managed a chocolate roll! Whoops. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->