Tinsel Tots 2009

F&C, I'm thinking I've lost my festive spirit and maybe won't get my BFP. How can I get festive?!? Keep bding hun and catch that eggy!

Thanks guys. Am feeling a little nauseous this evening so no bd-ing :( FX I get a high temp tomorrow xx

Guys I'm trying to test something out. Will someone post something here pls?
Thx!

Well I have just been sick.. hope I did ov on Friday and that this is a sign! lol. I'm not sure if the temps last cycle can be trusted as I was doing it differently to now. x

Hope your test works premont! x

Good Luck Fish&chips being sick is definately a very good sign! xxxxxx

Not been on since start of the month - trying not to get into the 'try try try' frame of mind, it worked..

Got my bfp 90mins ago.. 'Pregnant 3+'

Right now I'm in shock.. Good luck to everyone still waiting and fingers crossed to those who didnt catch this month :dust:

congrats ohhbabybaby on your BFP! Come back and tell me how not to try try try as all the advice I'm getting lately is to relax~

F&C-sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope it is a good sign-I couldn't tell by your chart that you had OV yet either.

Wow babybaby! Congrats!! And do tell how your'relaxed' approach helped!
Ugh, still not getting email updates since the maintenence. Grrrr!

i just pushed ttc out my mind (easy to do cause only 2nd month i suppose) and had sex a few times when we wanted - dont even know when i ovd!

Congrats babybaby! You must be on cloud 9!

Well my sickness has been followed by a fever so not a sign :( It has also confused FF :(

congratulations ohbabybaby! So nice to see a bfp. Wish you a h & h 9 months x x

i just pushed ttc out my mind (easy to do cause only 2nd month i suppose) and had sex a few times when we wanted - dont even know when i ovd!

Thanks for the info. I don't know that it can help me though-as I too tried that for the first 6+/- months. Now after a year ttc-and age 34 its a LOT harder! Best wishes!!!!!

F & C, hope you feel better soon.

Fairygirl, Mrs. C , Titi,All, good morning, how is everyone today?

I'm still waiting for Af not due for another couple of days.

Hello everyone-just checking in. Not much going on.........temp drops and waiting for witch to show now tomorrow, or the day after (or possibly even Thurs). Also going to get results of SA tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

Dee-my DH has decided that our weird cycles are the result of trying to sync together...Lol that would be funny now if they did-we could AF the same day yet.
Also forgot to mention that I don't know how to add friends chart on FF-have been trying!!!

Hey girls. I need a nap then I'll come and play. X x x

Hmm nap didn't go too well. I must've slept but really feel like I haven't had a deep sleep. That's the way I felt this morning when I got up. :cry: I need sleep, I like sleep!
How is everyones evening looking? I'm thinking Holby and Ben and Jerrys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->