Tinsel Tots 2009

Okay-I've gotten my PMA back just so that there will be some to share with you fairygirl. Thanks Abi, Nic, Dee et all for the cheering up.

Nic- my ob/gyn said unless there is a problem with sperm count she tells all her couples to BD every day starting at day 10 to 20. If you are lucky enough to have a 14 day luteal phase than you should be OV on the 29th-if that is so (and puhlease take my advise lightly as it hasn't gotten me PG yet) I think the day before and the day of OV are most fertile days.

Okay-I've gotten my PMA back just so that there will be some to share with you fairygirl. Thanks Abi, Nic, Dee et all for the cheering up.

Nic- my ob/gyn said unless there is a problem with sperm count she tells all her couples to BD every day starting at day 10 to 20. If you are lucky enough to have a 14 day luteal phase than you should be OV on the 29th-if that is so (and puhlease take my advise lightly as it hasn't gotten me PG yet) I think the day before and the day of OV are most fertile days.

Thanks Titi,

Dh will never manage every day so I will try for every other.

x

Nic-We BD every single day last cycle and wow! How come it is so hard to do? I had to promise DH that was the only month we would do it so much and if it didn't work we could stick to every other day. I just wanted to see for myself. So say one cycle try for day before OV and day after and the next cycle try and it in on day of OV, maybe.

Hey girls, anyone stupidly glad to be able to get back on here?!

Witch got me this morning :cry: Hope we get some more BFPs by christmas - come on girls!!

Abi x

sorry Abi!! :cry:

Yes-Can't believe it was so long-I had w/d.

yesterday was awful. I ended up reading other forums on the web. This is the best one! Sorry to hear you're out Abi. I can't seem to decide either way what to expect x

No Dee I'm on my phone at work. Cramps, cramps, cramps, expecting AF at end of week now. Oh poo.

:growlmad: bad AF! I'm expecting her early next week. Hope your cramps ease :flower:.

Thanks Dee. I'm hoping they could mean something else. My cycles have been between 30 and 33 days. So can't be sure of anything.

I know what you mean about the cycles. Mine ran from 28-38 days this year! When I think ok, it's regulating, BAM, a long one with lots of strange symptoms!

Okay feeling more upbeat today. Will be optimistic and full of PMA.

Angelblue-I love the avatar-my "oldest" is a boxer-he is the sweetest boy.

Thanks Titi - actually she is a British Bulldog, but they are very similar in face to Boxers, but she is still quite young not even 2 years old yet! She is filling out a bit more now, she weighs 28lbs at the moment. Her name is Roxy

Wow I never even heard of a British Bulldog! She looks so much like my boxer. She is adorable and I love her name. We just got a french bulldog-I think the littlest of all the bulldogs.

I'll have to put a few different pics on here to show you more of her. They are very similar to french bulldogs, french just have pointy up ears! and are bit smaller. I love them, want another one!

sorry Abi!! :cry:

Yes-Can't believe it was so long-I had w/d.

Thanks girls. Doesn't seem quite so awful now I'm having the acu, because I know Quing's going to sort me out, but it's still really crappy.

Titi, your temp went back up today! Was starting to look like it was just going to keep going down. Yay!!

I got really annoyed I couldn't get on here! Sign of addiction problems??

Okay feeling more upbeat today. Will be optimistic and full of PMA.

Angelblue-I love the avatar-my "oldest" is a boxer-he is the sweetest boy.

SMEP-I had it abbreviated wrong-whoops!!!

Yeah F&C-I wish we hadn't told anyone except my mum. Except we'd been together over 7 years before we got married and being in my thirties everyone kinda knew my clock was already ticking and we were going to start trying after the wedding. I just thought it would happen! The funny thing is all the "advice" comes from people who never had to "try" and don't even know all that is involved. My favorite is a lot of people ask us if we know that we have to "time it right-do it a certain time of the month"........ha! I should whip out my chart for them and give them a chat about my cervical mucus-:rofl: maybe that would stop them! How do you like that one Nic?

LOL!!! I would love to see their reaction!!!

Sorry the witch got you Abster. FX for a BFP next month! x

Oh I was having major w/d!! And the probs I hoped would be resolved weren't!! Grr!!

Hi Dee & fairygirl, how are things? I tried to get on yesterday but the site was down most of the day :(

Well I still think I ov-ed on Friday but my temps aren't confirming it. The temps were open as I took them quite late and also haven't been sleeping too well. x

Hi F & C,

I'm just waiting for Af. Just had some M&Ms (which is NOT a part of my diet!).

Anyway, your chart is a little hard to read, is it at all possible you haven't oved yet? I'm asking because your LP temps from the previous cycle are quite a bit higher.

F&c its hard to say if you've ovd yet cause your temps are still so low. That and you've been using opks and not had a positive?
I'd keep BDing just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->