Tips for TTC

I know it can be extremely frustrating after you have been trying for awhile. I can't speak for anyone else, but in our situation, no amount of relaxing would have helped. My biggest pet peeve was having a bunch of fertile myrtles telling us to just relax. Cycle 11 and 12 we eased up on really trying to temp and use OPKs and crazy lubes and we just relaxed and had fun with it. We knew we were going to see the doc soon anyways. After going to the doc and doing all of the tests, we did an unmedicated IUI and got pregnant. We miscarried and when we could try again we did another unmedicated IUI and got pregnant again. We came to find out that it was completely a cervical issue with me and both of us are pretty fertile. But without getting through that cervix, there was no way we were going to get pregnant on our own. Our doc even said that no amount of relaxing or preseed or softcups or anything was going to help us. We just had to get those spermies through my cervix.

I guess what I am trying to say is to just go with the flow right now. Try some things if you want or just ease up on the "trying" altogether if you want. If there is something stopping you from getting that bfp, you will likely find out when you start seeing the doc and doing tests. Hopefully you will feel more in control when you have a gameplan and can start ruling things out. I wish you tons of luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->