• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tired of playing the game just waiting on the prize"

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
bdwell1904 and myself inkdchick would like to say Hello and Welcome to all you ladies that are like us, in our early 40's and who are having all the symptoms of a promising BFP and then only to get the ole witch following.
This thread is is to give you and us the chance to vent, chat, compare, give advice, support and help all of us to get this happening for us all and it will happen ladies we are just waiting for the right one.

So please feel free to join us :flower:

:hi:

I'm not in my early 40's but just wanted to wish you's all the best in getting your BFP.

:dust:

thank you very much, am going to try soya isoflavones from the start of my next cycle so am really hoping that this works for us as i really feel like im running out of time now , am 44 in dec so this really is it but hey theres always hope !

Hey hun, dont give up hope just yet....Ill come and give you some support if you need it....

Yeah I agree on that one....

am going to try soya isoflavones from the start of my next cycle so am really hoping that this works for us as i really feel like im running out of time now , am 44 in dec so this really is it but hey theres always hope !

Hey ya'll. Was going to take iso for this cycle but had a tooth pulled first day home last Tues. ( I don't even know where Thursday went lol) The pain med was so strong, only took 1 1/2 but I was looney:wacko: as a toon for days. By the time I remembered it was tooo late. 45 is running up real fast in Jan. I am also :nope: uncertain about the rest.

hey dont give up hope. There is always a chance, its a small chance for any of up anyway, but i think you got just as good chance as anyone else. Think positive and relax, best comes to those who wait.

Is this crazy or what. So CD1 was Aug. 30. Now I am CD10 and having rt ovary pain and ewcm. TMI It feels like I am oving now. I hope not won't be home for 5 days. Craziness I tell you

how long are your cycles hun coz sometimes i ov on cd10 but i am 24 or 26 day cycles, i hope not too if you are away it may be getting ready tho get some ov poas's and see what they say and hopeully its not ready yet but getting close fingers crossed for you,xx

Thought I'd stick this here too
I did the SI last cycle, but with the tooth pulled didn't this month. Not using any test. Told myself I am only going to do so much this time... I was TTC before (about 5 yrs) in early 90's almost made me mental ~~~ok,ok it did make me mental, but we don't discuss that anymore hahaha~~~~ I am going to try the SI again next cycle, as well as temp., cm, and the lube tmi I forgot the name lol
Normal cycle is 28 days until all that happened earlier this year, but seems to have gone back to normal now

aww wish you all the best looks like we could be taking it at the same time i will be taking it on 22nd or 24th depending if i get my period on cd24 or cd26 so it will be interesting if we take it at the same time and if it works for us both then we could end up as bump buddies x

I should start mine on 29 or 30th if everything goes right this cycle, which so far seems so. What else are you trying?

I don't care for dentist either, but this has been abcessed so had no choice. Someone also said it can interfer with fertility and cause mc if it is abcessed for too long. Don't know if that is so but better be safe ykwim? I go home tomorrow so will be back on the 21st. but will try to check in if I can get my stupid laptop to work lol

ok hun well all the best and i hope it works out for you this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->