Tiredness

Dona

Reaction score
I am 12 weeks pregnant and have no energy at all. When do I finally get some of it back? I am going to go swimming next week to see if this helps me but any words of wisdom might make me feel positive...

Thanks girls. :cry::cry::cry::cry::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

You're coming out of your first tri soon! You should start to pick up on energy and stop being so sick in a week or two. I was so exhausted my first few months. Second tri is really good, and then in third tri its all downhill from there in the sleep department.

I am 14 weeks and still feel knackered.
I had a good day on saturday and managed to go to the cinema with eldest DS and do some shopping.
Yesterday and today I am useless.

Hope it goes soon and I get some zing back.

Iam just comming up 21 weeks .
Iam still physically knackered , Sorry if that doesnt offer any encouragment .. But wanted to be honest .
I keep feeling asleep , OH says there sick of me dropping off to sleep at like 8pm lol .

My first tri and early second tri i was bed ridden! no energy to get up and do a thing. I am still low on the energy infact but no where as bad as the first tri. It will come back dont worry. rest now when you can i swear i know why i slept so much as i dont sleep much now with the sore back lol

I've never stopped being exhausted the whole way through! I did have more energy after first tri though as I came out of the fog and felt more myself. Still exhausted from everything though!

1st tri was worse than the second but I am still always tired. May have something to me being up every hour for a week mind but I tend to always have a Sunday afternoon nap now adays. Was unheard of before pg!

Thats girls, I had two really good days then today has been a nightmare again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->