Titanic: re-release in 3d

v2007

Reaction score
Tell me I won't be the only one going to see this in 3D :winkwink:

I am so giddy, it will be like being 15 again when I went to see it 9 times :blush:

V xxx

Haha I was 12 when it first came out and went to watch it 2 times at the pics, the only film I have ever watched more than once at the pics. I don't think I will be watching in 3D though, I hate going to 3D have to wear 2 pairs of glasses :wacko:

It was never filmed in 3D so I am wondering how it will hold up but I don't care.

I just wanna go see it again on the big screen.

V xx

"I'll never let go Jack"

Then what does she do? :rofl: Let's him go!!! The bitch

Just asked my hubby to take me to see this for my birthday at the Imax cinema in Leeds and he said I'd have to euthanise him first. Guess I'm spending my birthday on my own with Mister DiCaprio :thumbup:

Me too Mrs B.

I will be 30 on the 3rd and it get's released on the 6th.

V xxx

Me too. my birthday is the 6th and hubby made the mistake of asking what i wanted to do lol.

Aww yeah, April is such a great time to have a baby :smug: Violet is the 18th and it was easter last year just after I had her, was gorgeous!

Mollie and Leo share the same birthday :smug:

That's fate.

So by rites I should be marrying him soon.

V xx

I'll be the one sticking my hand up when asked if anyone objects to the union, ok? :thumbup:

I went to see Titanic at the cinema 13 times when it was first released lol. I was completely obsessed :blush:

I'm still am obsessed with it.

I have the original Soundtrack but weirdly I never bought the DVD :wacko:

V xxx

I had the soundtrack and then the volume 2 soundtrack that was released, even though the only real song on it was Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. I still listened to it tirelessly lol. I bought it on video originally, think it's in my mums loft now. Wonder if it's out on blu-ray?

Not on Blu-Ray yet.

Are you watching ITV1?

V xxx

Nah, we're watching that John Bishop Sport Relief thing. What's am I missing?

Titanic, a 4 part story.

It's good.

JB made me cry when I watched that.

Made me donate a fiver thou.

V xxx

Was the Titanic story last night any good V? Got the first one recorded to watch.

And I shall be going to watch it too, i adore it!!

xo

Kai, it was good but a bit too like the movie.

But deffo worth watching.

V xx

Yeahh thought they might have sort've extended it to a few different people's stories!
Still can't wait to watch it tho :haha:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"