TMI but does anyone else feel....

porkypig

Reaction score
sore after sex? or is it just me? i always feel like ive got friction burns and wiping myself is a tad painful like ive got little cuts. im the only freak and if so what can I do?? xx:shrug::cry:

I did for a long while after I had my LO... I don't know how much of it was 'damage' and how much was the fact I was completely nervous because I thought that my insides my actually fall out after the trauma of birth :blush:

Anyway, I would make sure you are completely relaxed, plenty of foreplay, use extra lubrication if needed... you can make this fun and part of the foreplay so it doesn't feel awkward (sorry if THIS is TMI... my wannabe sex therapist side is coming out here! lol)

I would also visit your GP to make sure there are no physical problems causing this. Hope this helps!

I have exactly the same thing. Using extra lube def helps (and can be fun if you get a tingle or heat one :) ).
Hope you find something that works for you as it can totally put you off sex.

Yes, i had it for a short while and it was horrible!! I used to dread going to the loo afterwards, it'd always sting and be so sore afterwards. I made a thread on here about it and some ladies reccommended using some vagisil cream. I bought some and it worked wonders for me, it took away the soreness and it felt really cooling and relieving :) I used it for several days (even without having sex first) and after a week the stinging had pretty much gone. And then if it ever did hurt again, i always have the cream ready!

Hope you can get it sorted soon, i know its no fun :hugs: xxx

Yeah, I used to have this all the time but it would only last for a few days. To be honest, I think that was more from 'rough sex' than anything though. I've found that pouring cold water on myself afterwards (especially when peeing) takes the sting away.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->