TMI but very curious

SeaB117

Reaction score
So AF was due today and she was a no show. I have taken cvs blue test (never will I ever again!) and they looked very barely positive. I took 2 frer, one today and one yesterday and they were BFN. I don’t have my period like I said but I do have this thick white discharge and for the life of me I can’t rememeber if I have ever had this before around this time. I don’t think I have. Anyone ever had this happen and could I possibly still be in the running for BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) or do you think I’m out this month?

Any update? The same thing happened to me with the dreaded CVS blue dye tests last cycle! I saw something faint and got all excited, but frers were bfn and I ended up getting AF on time. When I was pregnant with my son I had tons of creamy white to yellow cm before I got my bfp. Fx'd for you!

Those CVS tests are the worse! I took them one cycle and got a good looking positive and same thing AF came right on time. You aren't out til AF shows! Discharge unfortunately is not a good indicator of pregnancy.

Previous posters are right, discharge isn’t a reliable sign for pregnancy. However I got my bfp this month and did have lots of white lotiony discharge from ovulation up to 8/9dpo. Xx good luck xx

So AF was due today and she was a no show. I have taken cvs blue test (never will I ever again!) and they looked very barely positive. I took 2 frer, one today and one yesterday and they were BFN. I don’t have my period like I said but I do have this thick white discharge and for the life of me I can’t rememeber if I have ever had this before around this time. I don’t think I have. Anyone ever had this happen and could I possibly still be in the running for BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) or do you think I’m out this month?

I did last cycle (never experienced that before). My period was 4 days late and then it showed up... :(

FX for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"