*tmi*....please answer...

OULINA

Reaction score
hi ladies,

i got an other question .....:blush:

After we :sex: i usually wait 1/2 hour laying in bed and then get up to clean my self. Do you all just clean yourselfs on the outside or clean very well in the inside too? so far i've been cleaning myself very well in and out ... could this be one reason that i didn't get my :bfp: last month?
i am soooooo sorry for this question :blush: but i am too shy to ask anyone else .... and i see how you all are so helpful ....
i love b-n-b and all you helpers out there ....hope u all have a great day !!:hugs:

I dont know how much difference it would make but personally I just clean the outside. The inside of the vagina is self cleaning.:hugs:

I personally wait at least 1/2 hour after we bd and then just clean the outside. I have also heard that the sperm make it out of the vagina within the first 5 minutes so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

thanx ladies!!:hugs:
ok no more cleaning up in there for me this month after :sex:...
i hope it works better for me and i get a :bfp: this month!!!
lots and lots of :dust: to all ttc's

That's the good thing about this place - you can ask all the stupid and awkward and embaressing questions you like, and no one bats an eyelid.....Truth be told, if you're asking it, there's probably others thinking it!

I have some really close friends, and I thought we talked about everything - but now i'm TTC i've realised that I don't know who else I'd ask questions like 'do I need to rummage around with a spatula to find my cervical mucus?'

hiya huns can i ask when u say u clean "inside" do u mean just generally outside and a bit inside or do u mean douching???

ok so having an inside clean prob wont stop conception but douching after sex is a way of not getting pregnant (although not recommended not 100%)

personally i dont douch never have done i clean outside and inside i dnt as it said b4 inside IS self cleaning.
babes honestly if u want to lay for half hour go for it but either way the dud sperm and ejaculation fluid will come out anyways even if u slept all night and rose next morning u will find something comes out always the good stuff knows where to go and there strong felas, dnt clean inside babes just out and see if it helps towards that :bfp: this cycle....:dust: huns xxx

I always clean outside.
I did read that if you clean yourself b4 and after with any chemicals eg bubblebath, soap etc it can be harmfull to spermies. So now I only clean myself with warm water around ovulation so I dont harm any spermies when we BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->