Tmi- pregnancy problems

luz

Reaction score
Up until this point I have been pretty constipated. I have had the opposite problem today. In the last 3 hours I think Ive had at least 5 bm's that are pretty much straight liquid. This is miserable!

Do any of you know if it's safe to take something like Imodium AD to help? Or should I just wait it out?

Yeah...me. With my son and this pregnancy, I get stomach problems. Doctor said it was normal, stay hydrated and it was due to increasing levels of hormones. I never took anything for it....but then again I did end up with hemorrhoids last time. Lol :dohh: If there's medicine that can help, and is safe while pregnant, go for it!

Bananas help block you up again! Not sure about Imodium, maybe ask your pharmacist x

MY practitioners recommend the BRATY diet to deal with this problem. Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, yogurt. It helps to calm your tummy and isn't meant to be used for more than a few days.

You could also try adding a probiotic since it helps to keep bms regular and your stomach feeling normal

Past few days I'm back to being constipated. lol. Time to start taking fiber

Seriously!! I managed to have a small poo the other day, but it's been DAYS.

You can try something like a Kashi bar. I can't stand them anymore lol I loved them pre pregnancy and for the first few weeks. But the chocolate chip chia seed was great. The chia and fiber content is so good for you and will loose you up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->