TMI TMI 1st AF after MC

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Hello! I am having my first AF after Mc on April 5th. It is heavy. I think it is heavier than when i had the mc. I did start taking baby asprin this cycle... you think this is why? But one positive thing is (HERE IS THE TMI) I used to have TONS of clots on my period... tons! SO far... I had one tiny one, but other than than NONE!!!!! :happydance: Thank you holly for making a post about baby aspirin a while back so when i went in i had the courage to ask my doctor about it. Seeing the difference is amazing. I have never been checked for any clotting disorders but the difference is huge. I don't even know what the clotting disorders are but i am pretty sure i have arthritis... i know when it is going to rain! My Mom also think i might have what she has which is Lupus/ fibromialgia (sp?) But i'm not sure and haven't been checked. My body just hurts when the weather changes so i think it might just be arthritis. Sorry so long... So how was your first AF??? Heavy??? Thanks in advance.

Hi,so sorry for your loss :hugs:
My first period after mc was extremely painful and heavy and clots it bought everything back :cry:
periods since have settled down tho I have still had few clots but no pain (other than usual cramps) also I used to have a cycle of about 30 days maybe a day either side difference,now they have been as early as 28 days and last month as late as 34 days!
I really hope it's not arthritis and that your feeling better soon :hugs:

Oh man so i guess they might be all over the place! Thanks for the response, i REALLY appreciate it :)

My 1st AF was WICKED bad! BAD BAD BAD!!!! I had to go to bed TMI with a tampon AND a pad and STILL woke up 2-3 times in the night to change. I think the last time I bled that bad was after giving birth to my son almost 9 years ago.. NEVER had an AF so bad. My 2nd AF was still VERY heavy- but not as bad as the 1st one. In a strange way- it's a good thing & I'm sure it's your body going into overdrive to completely clear absolutely everything out from the mc and make a fresh clean start for a new lil bub!!! :)

you poor thing. Glad it got better. The weird thing is that it was so heavy yesterday and now it is kind of backing off.... WEIRD. Maybe it will pick back up?

I don't think i could only have a period for 1-2 days... it seems like it is almost gone after being so heavy yesterday..

that happened to me too.. SUPER heavy for like 3 days- 4th day- practically nothing- then boom full force again on day 5 and ended up lasting EIGHT days. This was the 1st AND 2nd AF.. so that's possible.. OR it may just be short. With a mc~ it makes things all screwy!

Hey-w/ my first MC, my first AF was EXTREMELY heavy! I went through 5 super tampons in about 3 hours, and needed a towel to sleep on at night. This AF last 9 days. My next cycle I got pregnant again and sadly that ended in MC as well. I bled SUPER heavy during the MC, so not sure if that played a roll at all, but my first AF after my 2nd MC came at CD 21, and lasted 3 days and was very light. So, whatever your body is doing that doesn't seem normal, most likely it's normal! :)

I'm sorry for your loss as well...it's definately a healing process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->