To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Thanks and congratulations Lady H and LozC! Wishing you sticky, snuggly Beanies and an awesome 9mo

Hiya I got my baby number 2 bfp this afternoon af was over a week late symptoms so far sore breasts, exhausted and weeing loads. Also completely gone off sweet food the thought makes me feel sick. Just waiting for sickness to hit got it really bad with ds

Congratulations mammy2oaklen! Are your breasts sore on the nipples (TMI) or mainly on the outside? Any twinges?

Sorry posted twice. Its ok haha ask away they aren't sore on nipple mainly really achy

Never had it with ds to busy living with my head in toilet as sickness was that bad hopefully don't get it as bad this time with ds to look after too.

Shellyt - i came off the pill at the end of april and haven't had a period since. My chart seemed to show that i didn't ovulate until 12 days ago. So i guess it's the first 'cycle' we tried but the 4th month. Lol. Sorry i didn't have more info about trying things differently. Wish u all the best of luck!! Xx

thanks Mammy2Oaklen and Bellarossa :) One more question... Roughly what dpo did you get sore bbs?

thanks Mammy2Oaklen and Bellarossa :) One more question... Roughly what dpo did you get sore bbs?

I had to go back into fertilityfriend.com to check! It was 12 dpo that I started - but they get worse everyday. I actually got my BFP at 10 dpo, so they hadn't even started hurting until after I already knew I was pg!

Hi i just got my bfp around 11/12dpo and experienced several symptoms
Before hand if this helps :)

-extreme fatigue/ taking naps throughout day
-insatiable hunger
-sore nipples
- slight nausea
- mentrual like cramping without any blood
-creamy white discharge
-moodswings
-faster heartbeat
-smell things better
Currently i am about 17/18 dpo
With all of the above symptoms except breasts are way more sore
Increased nausea, actual vomitting/dry heaving/gagging (mostly triggered by odors)
Very good sense of smell
Almost lethargic
Food aversions/cravings

I got a + OPK on 8/19 (CD18) and BD'd that night 2 x becuase hubby was going out of town next morning.

4DPO-mild headache and mild cramps.
7DPO-headache
8DPO-afternoon headache
9DPO-mild cramping/ pinching on L side
10DPO mild L lower back pain
11 DPO-took HPT (could not wait any longer)-got a very, very, very faint line--almost could not see it.
12DPO-took 2 more HPT's line a little darker
13DPO-took 2 more HPT's line much darker!!!

My first symptom serious af pain thought af was going to be bad one but just never arrived. After ttc for so long I just thought I was late again. Felt like I was coming down with something and took time of work felt run down and had serious spots worse than odd one I get before af. Then I was making toast and felt little sick I don't feel sick so thought might as well test. Shock bfp! Still shocked now with a beautiful 9 month old boy!

Symptoms arrived thick and fast after that nipples sore, terrible sickness feeling all day, tiredness like I have never experienced they were the main ones. Oh man the tiredness is overwhelming sometimes - well was for me :hugs to you ttc x

AngelBunny516 - congrats and thanks for sharing your symptoms!

Amy31 - thanks for sharing your symptoms too. My main symptom post-o has been bad af cramping. it's been subsiding and other symptoms are probably coming to light. I'm 8 dpo.

:) No Problem!

& LilyV-

I noticed that u said ur experience AF like cramping, is that normal for u after O?
cuz if not, it could be a very good sign!

BOTH times that I have been pregnant, I had AF like cramping without any blood right before/ around the time I got the BFP's :)

That's actually the only reason why I end up taking the pregnancy tests !

My symptoms were just really PMS like - EXTREME lower back pain, soooo tired all the time, blue veins on BBs. That was all really. Every other night I'd have crazy dreams (don't know if this is a symptom as such)... Got my BFP yesterday and since I've had AF like cramps, sore BBs and mild nausea! Bring on the rest of the symptoms lol!

H&H 9 months to all x

Hiya i just found out today im pg, not quite sunk in yet sd& im unsure how far along as was on pill.
Symptoms:
last week had metal taste making cucumber & general salad taste like metal, toast stinks & i kept getting wiffs of smells i can't see? (like plasters & chemical smells)
Been extremely gassy both ends (sorry tmi)
Peeing a good 3-4 times an hr (even at night)
Insomnia.
Wkend:
Constant headache & tummy, back ache & restless achy legs. Extremely tired
Beginning of wk:
Hot
headache
diarrhea
very sleepy
sicky feeling
grumpy/emotional
still lots Peeing.
Last few days extremely hungry, not sleepy at night & waking up at 5am.
Shattered then have bursts of energy, cleaned entire house yesterday literally! Done weeding & sweeping today which i never do!
Today heavy bbs & been spilling over my bra whereas usually i have gaps in my bra cups, shooting pains thru bbs to nipple last night.

Congrats ladies :)

:) No Problem!

& LilyV-

I noticed that u said ur experience AF like cramping, is that normal for u after O?
cuz if not, it could be a very good sign!

BOTH times that I have been pregnant, I had AF like cramping without any blood right before/ around the time I got the BFP's :)

That's actually the only reason why I end up taking the pregnancy tests !
Hi AngelBunny516,
I really, really hope you're right. I have really bad af like cramping generating from both ovaries. The pain is so bad I can't stand up straight when I walk :-( I mean, I've had worse pain twice in my life... and I don't think (I can't think straight right now either bc the pain is so much & I'm tired) I had this pain the last 3-4 cycles. My boobs aren't killing me and that's my biggest surprise. This is my first month on clomid so maybe that's what's messing my body? I feel like I'm going to get AF and I'm calculating it to be btw Sunday, Monday or Wed the absolute latest? idk..... :-((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->