To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Thank You Sooo much, I“ve now decided to test Sunday morning!!

When are you going to test?? I would hold off a few days before you test, crossing Everything for You!!

Thank you ladies Sooo much!! Congratulations too!! Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!! :flower:
Hoping&praying, im having same symptoms as you.. 4&5 dpo i had af like cramps then yesterday 9dpo i had af like cramps pink when i wiped then later it was brown and today 10dpo still a bit of spotting and a bit of lower back pain.. af not due for another 4 days.. hope these are good signs!! when are you testing? :hugs:

Hope, have you tested yet??? Come on woman!!! On pins and needles here waiting to see your :bfp:

When are you going to test?? I would hold off a few days before you test, crossing Everything for You!!

Thank you ladies Sooo much!! Congratulations too!! Heres to a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!! :flower:
Hoping&praying, im having same symptoms as you.. 4&5 dpo i had af like cramps then yesterday 9dpo i had af like cramps pink when i wiped then later it was brown and today 10dpo still a bit of spotting and a bit of lower back pain.. af not due for another 4 days.. hope these are good signs!! when are you testing? :hugs:

OK, it's now Sunday evening. What gives? Did you test?? Are you alright??

ok ladies here is my list I just got my BFP this morning. I have had nausea and lots of tummy noises ( kinda like I was hungry) I also had cramps in my legs everynight. thats all i had. I cant believe I have gotten my BFP!!!!!!!!!

i actually had more symptoms when AF was on the way. i had 2 clues so i took a test the night of 9dpo.
1. My breasts are normally super sore 2 days before AF, but this go around they felt completely normal. (up until 14 dpo-now they hurt like crazy)
2. i had some stringy white CM for 3 days at around 7 dpo. never had that before.

had cramps on and off but normally have that, and CP was the same.

I had some egg white cm yesterday. Haven't had :sex: in several days, so I KNOW that isn't what it was. And this morning it was nearly egg white again. 9dpo and now I'm getting bitchy feeling. Yep, AF is due in a week. :sad:

I had some egg white cm yesterday. Haven't had :sex: in several days, so I KNOW that isn't what it was. And this morning it was nearly egg white again. 9dpo and now I'm getting bitchy feeling. Yep, AF is due in a week. :sad:

dont give up, i have been having EWCM and yellow and white, and all colors of the rainbow! it could mean pregnancy for you :)

OK, it's now Sunday evening. What gives? Did you test?? Are you alright??

Welll... I spent yesterday in the ER. They ran All kinds of tests... even EKG bc my blood pressure high due to the pain. It started off with severe abdominal cramping which radiated from my back to my left leg, stabbing pains.. They filled me with IV fluids for 2 hours because I was severely dehydrated.. exhausted more like.. ugg.. They did urine & bloodwork bc the Dr thought I had a kidney or bladder infection. The bleeding finally slowed down. Thank God!! It was out of control.. I hate those tugboat pads they give you, they are huge.. lol

Good luck to All of you ladies!! I hope to see.lots of BFP“s!! I will be joining you soon!

Af showed her face today so painkillers and hot water bottle all day for me! Fx for all who are testing can't wait to try again xxx

Well, my temps are on the down slide, so the :witch: should be showing her ugly face this weekend. :sad:

Thanks girls for your symptom sharing it really helps...:thumbup::thumbup: AF showed up for me a day late but that's ok, :winkwink: God has a plan. But I'm so happy for you gals that got your BFP's this month and I pray and hope you all have sticky beans and you bring home that happy and healthy baby:baby: Oh and hope all of your pregnancies are smooth as butter... Me and hubby are taking a break from the military style of ttc but you never know what God has planned. And I hope this thread helps all ladies that are in that dreaded 2ww:dohh: LOTS OF :dust::dust:

Again thanks girls:hugs::hugs:

I've been having creamy white sticky cm since the day after ovulation.. surely that can't be a pregnancy sign right? Way too early? I am now 9dpo and still have the cm although it only comes when I am standing? What's up with that?

I've had four pregnancies and I can show you how each one was a little different....

1) Dizzy spells (felt like the world was tipping and I was going to fall) and extreme tiredness that would hit me in the afternoon. Took a test on the day my period was due and it was two very pink lines!

2) Don't remember any symptoms except for that odd (you can't really explain it) "I'm pregnant" feeling. Can't remember when I tested, it was either the day before my period was due or the day of. Two very pink lines!
*This pregnancy ended with a MC around 7/8 wks

3)Pimples on my face (bigger and more noticable than the ones I usually get just before AF) and an aversion to ground beef (seriously would turn my stomch). Tested the day before my period was due and it was a very faint positive.

4) It was the lack of PMS symptoms that I noticed this time around. I had lots of CM (I was wearing liners and having to change them) and I had the "I'm pregnant" feeling again. Tested the night before AF was due and it was an extremely faint line!
*This pregnancy ended with a MC (chemical pregnancy) around 5 wks

So there you have it! Every pregnancy has been slightly different and the signs leading up to it. Also the BFPs have all been different. Whether they're bright pink or faint... it doesn't matter. I had a bright pink that ended in a MC and a faint one that turned into a beautiful baby girl!

Hi everyone!!! I'm very early and only got BFP yesterday after IVF. Beta is Friday for the offical word but my tests got darker and I just kinda knew I was pregnant. Aside from a lot of praying, drinking green tea daily, I had a few symptoms:

• Slightly dizzy for a moment one day.
  • Slightly queasy for a few hours for two days.
  • Twinging slight pain in right lower side.
  • Extremely exhausted, this is probably due to the progsterone I'm on but OMG I was tired. After starting estrogen patches my energy is back thankfully.
  • Usually I eat meat and a veggie for lunch and dinner. I was turned off by any kind of meat other than steak. I wanted carbs and salt. I also have craved lime flavored things (those Edy lime bars are my favorite right now!).
  • I already have some acne but it changed and I noticed a few zits in areas I never used to get them before.
  • Since egg retrieval on June 22nd I have been peeing a lot more lately. Never used to wake up in the middle of the night to go and now I do most nights.

Hi All, I just got my BFP this AM - It's not a very dark line yet, but it's definitely there (especially compared to the one from 2 days ago when I had to tilt the test to see the line and hubby thought I was nuts). I felt pregnant pretty much from the get-go:

Day1-3:
Didn't sleep well, very choppy (usually not a problem for me)
Gassy/mild bloating
More frequent BMs
Acne
Stuffy nose with no other cold symptoms one evening
Itching all over like bugs were crawling on me (just one afternoon/night)
Day 4-6:
Intermittent abdominal cramping
Sprouted several warts on my feet (ew right???- I think this is from the Early Pregnancy Factor's effect on my immune system)
Intermittent stuffy nose with no other cold symptoms
Intermittent fatigue (I never lie down or nap during the day but felt like doing so on a number of occasions)
Small clumps of white stretchy/slimy mucous when I checked internally, but no discharge came out on its own
Day 7-10:
Intermittent cramping - on DPO 8 I felt like implantation occurred because I kept getting pinpoint pains in my abdomen that weren't actually painful, but were difficult to ignore
Moody at times, crying
Aversion to food at times, then sometimes really hungry
Queasy stomach when it nears empty
Itchy down there like I was getting an infection - applied diluted apple cider vinegar topically for a few days until it resolved
Day 11:
Very bloated and a lot of cramps
Mild nausea intermittently
In the evening noticed my areola/nipples were getting darker and the montgomery spots were more prominent
Day 12: That's today, got up and took a test... BFP ...that's the end of that!

I still have yet to get any kind of breast soreness, which kept me feeling doubtful. Also my cervical position moved around a lot and didn't really indicate anything substantial to me. I guess everyone is different though! Hoping this little bean sticks to term!

I thought I was completely out this month but turns out I ended up pregnant! I didn't pay too much attention to my symptoms but here's a list from what I can remember:

1. Day 1 or 2 after ovulation, feeling bloated
2. Day 3 to 6 pas ovulation, frequent urination
3. Waves of nausea coming and going
4. Lots of gas pains for the first 2 weeks after conception
5. Sensitivity to smell from conception onwards (still on going)
6. Extreme fatigue ---just feel like sleeping ALL the time
7. Sore throat like I was coming down with a cold (experienced in previous pregnancies)
8. A few spells of dizziness even when eyes closed which was wierd and was my first indication I was pregnant
9. Clear radiant skin and fuller hair (experienced in previous pregnancies)

I thought I was completely out this month but turns out I ended up pregnant! I didn't pay too much attention to my symptoms but here's a list from what I can remember:

1. Day 1 or 2 after ovulation, feeling bloated
2. Day 3 to 6 pas ovulation, frequent urination
3. Waves of nausea coming and going
4. Lots of gas pains for the first 2 weeks after conception
5. Sensitivity to smell from conception onwards (still on going)
6. Extreme fatigue ---just feel like sleeping ALL the time
7. Sore throat like I was coming down with a cold (experienced in previous pregnancies)
8. A few spells of dizziness even when eyes closed which was wierd and was my first indication I was pregnant
9. Clear radiant skin and fuller hair (experienced in previous pregnancies)

congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->