to all the ladies with anterior placentas....

fifie123

Reaction score
i found out today mine is anterior, was wondering when did u all feel the first kick on ur hand?? xx

I'd say...around 21 weeks? Then noticed movement on the outside at around 22/23 weeks :thumbup: Shouldn't be long at all for you :)

First kick inside was at 18 weeks, and on my hand was at about 19+weeks I think. :thumbup:

About 19 weeks x

Mine was about 19 weeks as well.

flutters at 16 weeks, kicks at 18 weeks, hand was about 19-20 weeks just real light. OH felt her at 22 weeks- but thats only because every other time she would kick he would miss it :haha:

I started feeling light flutters a couple of days ago - so exciting :)

Flutters at 17 weeks, outside movement and saw belly move at 21 weeks x

I felt flutters at around 16 weeks and kicks outside around 18 weeks

Same as most the girlies above, around 21 weeks felt first kicks. OH felt them the same week too! xxx

I *thought* I felt flutters from about wk 18. I have felt kicks since w/k 20 and husband has felt Bean move since about the same time.

Nicola xx

I had an anterior placenta -- I felt movements inside very early on (10 weeks the first time), but as far as being able to feel them from the outside... I think the first time was around 18-19 weeks or so. I only felt them from the outside on rare occassions.

Unfortunately, DH was never able to feel them well. :( He felt one hiccup around 34 weeks or so, but never felt a proper kick. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->