• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

to circumcise or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... No hookers.... Just sluts who dish it out for free! Hence why my first experience with a prostitute wasn't till I moved to Calgary!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Even in my town which isn't tiny has hooker streets and even a street/block just for transvestite hookers...

How big is your town????

The town closest to me has 15,000 people and no hooker streets.....

Anyways, speaking of condoms..... The other day I went to the convenience store by my house and when I was checking out they asked if I wanted to donate money to the food bank... I said yes and then after they pointed out that everyone who donates money has their name entered into a draw to win their Trojan Tree and pointed the christmas tree in the corner decorated with probably 20 or 30 some boxes of condoms! I live in a real small town.... nothing happens here so the winner of this condom food bank drive is pretty much gauranteed to make the paper.... I just pray it's not gonna be me! And what the hell would I do with that many condoms?????
LOL what a price!!!

i hope you win.... and that your town has an online newspaper :haha:

interesting turn idd... from circumcision to food (obviously) to hookers... well done ladies!!!

well... we're not a TINY town... its over 200K in the main city part....
BUT.. in my mind, if we refuse to let major chain stores in like Target... why do we let in hookers ;) and give them their own streets to top it off!

A hooker took you to the zoo?! I would be interested to hear THAT story! We don't have hookers here either, unless you count the teenage girls that do cops so they never have to worry about getting in trouble... Our county health department gives out free condoms, have you tried yours, or whatever you would call the Canadian equivalent?

Just wanted to say that I now find the mushroom head to be absolutely wonderful. It's the best part IMO.

Would you ladies mind if I let hubby read some of the earlier pages that told the evils of circumcision? He would like to see some of the stories for himself. I'm also going to show him the youtube video (NOT gonna watch it myself, too horrifying!)...

^^ i didn't post there myself but why would we object to that, he too needs to be well informed.
brave soul if he can watch that vid completely
i bet if i showed it to mine he'd grab for his crotch in...hmmm the first 10 seconds haha

Ember - I don't mind! But make sure he stops reading before you get into the over-sharing stuff about him!!! :)

Haha lisaf, I already fully intended to stop him before he got there, or skip the page lol!

I certainly wouldn't care one bit if your hubby reads what we wrote... Though he may think we're all a bit crazy if you let him read the last couple of pages!

And in regards to the hooker who took me to the zoo... When I was 9, my mom left my abusive Dad and we ended up spending some time in a women's shelter in Calgary and there my mom befriended another woman who was there with her daughter the same age as me and well the woman was a hooker.... She was actually a really nice woman and wasn't into drugs or the typical prostitution lifestyle and I would have never figured it out had my mother not told me... Anyways, she was just really hard up for money and needed to get some funds to leave her husband so she ended up turning to that (probably not the wisest decision but people make stupid choices some times) and well her husband ended up finding out and tried to kill her by stabbing her.... which is why she ended up at the woman's shelter.... Anyways, she took me to the zoo and I had a blast!

I certainly wouldn't care one bit if your hubby reads what we wrote... Though he may think we're all a bit crazy if you let him read the last couple of pages!

And in regards to the hooker who took me to the zoo... When I was 9, my mom left my abusive Dad and we ended up spending some time in a women's shelter in Calgary and there my mom befriended another woman who was there with her daughter the same age as me and well the woman was a hooker.... She was actually a really nice woman and wasn't into drugs or the typical prostitution lifestyle and I would have never figured it out had my mother not told me... Anyways, she was just really hard up for money and needed to get some funds to leave her husband so she ended up turning to that (probably not the wisest decision but people make stupid choices some times) and well her husband ended up finding out and tried to kill her by stabbing her.... which is why she ended up at the woman's shelter.... Anyways, she took me to the zoo and I had a blast!

wow! im glad you had a blast! thats all that matter right!:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your mom's and your troubles. Was hoping it would be a fun story like "my crazy night in college with a hooker" or something lol. Glad you and your mom are okay!

Oh, how this photo breaks my heart!

This newborn is not sleeping but has gone into shock during a Routine Infant Circumcision.

Attachments

• circ shock.jpg
    circ shock.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 21
Sorry to hear about your mom's and your troubles. Was hoping it would be a fun story like "my crazy night in college with a hooker" or something lol. Glad you and your mom are okay!

Things are all good now and quite honestly the whole situation turned into a lovely mind opening adventure for both myself and my mom... And sorry my hooker story wasn't more fun.... I'll try to make my next hooker experience more exciting :happydance:

This newborn is not sleeping but has gone into shock during a Routine Infant Circumcision.

Oh that just breaks my heart! I am soooo happy that I stumbled across this and all the research I've done the last few days...even my hubby and I had a big discussion this morning and agreed if we ever are blessed with a baby boy that he will remain intact.

I hadn't even thought about this yet. We won't know if we are pink or blue for a couple more weeks but I daresay the conversation will come up if we are blue because DH is circumcised.

I'm surprised how uncommon ladies are saying it is in the UK, as I said DH is done and so is my brother (neither for religious reasons), so I had thought it relatively routine. That said I don't think either of them were done at/near birth.

In selfish sexual preference I do prefer circumcised penises. :oops:

ive never even thought about circumcision and i wont be thinking about it.. lol..

everything on a mans penis is there for a reason in my opinion..

if my baby boy wants to get one when hes older or has to for medical reasons then thats ok..

but i definatly wont be circumcising my lil one..

if you and your boyfriend are not bothered about circumcision then i dont see the point of getting it done...

im not sure why your mum is trying to make you get it done.. its not her baby.. its yours.. :D if your gunna do it.. do it for yourselfs.. not for your mum!!.. :D xx

I know this is totally uncommon in the UK anyway, but I don't buy the argument that s foreskin limits a man if he's big. I have, er, 'experienced' two very large men and neither had a problem! :thumbup:

I did however, watch a programme once on men who were trying to grow their foreskins back! Some said it was too tight and had lost sensation. It was bonkers and I although I am not overly for or against circumcision, it did make me wonder why on earth you would tamper with such an intimate and sensitive part of the body without a sound medical reason.

At the end of the day though, it's about personal choice, but take it from me that in the UK most men aren't circumcised and I don't know of any males who have suffered as a result.

Good luck, whatever your choice! x

I know this is totally uncommon in the UK anyway, but I don't buy the argument that s foreskin limits a man if he's big. I have, er, 'experienced' two very large men and neither had a problem! :thumbup:

I agree. The biggest OMG :shock: penis I have ever been with was uncircumcised and there was no issues with it...... except for the fact that it was attached to a complete JERK!!!! I doubt however circumcision would have fixed that!

OMG look at those little eyes the tears - he looks so traumatized, poor thing :(

That poor baby i just want to hug and kiss him poor thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back